MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, I'm the opposite. I try to not sleep with girls nearby cause I wouldn't want one finding out if I brought someone back.

eh, they're bringing back someones at times too. so they're not gonna blow-up at you for doing the same. it's not a commitment situation. Florida apartment complexes in college all had pools and were like spring break on the daily. No wonder I had to transfer back to a cold Michigan college to graduate.

In case everyone hasn't noticed, Danielle Stislicki case is at the top of Websleuths front page as part of the missing person crawl.

But is 5:00 late afternoon? I wouldn't call it that ... but anyway.

At this time of year when it's practically dark at 5:00PM, I'm inclined to call it evening. When we observe DST, it's light for a couple hours past 5:00, so then I'd say it's late afternoon.

I just say that! I love that missing person crawl. That is new? Or am I really blind?

Not entirely new, it was there before The Killing Season was due to air, then the banner for that took its place, it seems for the duration the show was on air. Now we have the scroll bar back.

At this time of year when it's practically dark at 5:00PM, I'm inclined to call it evening. When we observe DST, it's light for a couple hours past 5:00, so then I'd say it's late afternoon.
As you would know here in Mi at this time we have lots of gloomy days which does affect when it gets dark. It's now 5:22 and just starting to get dark, but it was sunny clear skies today with white stuff galore on the ground.

Several times last week driving home from work it was dark at this time already. But it was gloomy and also rained last week,

I too would have went to my friend's home, that very night, to make sure that she was ok if she did not show up or call, as another poster mentioned earlier. Especially one that was a life long friend. That could signify one of two things.. Danielle has possibly been known to do that before (not show up at planned times, tho she sounds very responsible) and that's why the friend wasn't initially worried or 2) the friend was covering for Danielle meeting up with someone else that maybe other people in her life did not like her to be with. It's odd to me that it was the same friend that was the one to alert people that late the following day when people at her work would've realized she didn't show up for an important work event. And being that the mom worked there too, I would think someone might've called the mom early on in the morning to say to the effect of, hey is everything ok cant reach Danielle on cell and shes a no show at work?

The Rules - Social Media

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

:tyou:

eh, they're bringing back someones at times too. so they're not gonna blow-up at you for doing the same. it's not a commitment situation. Florida apartment complexes in college all had pools and were like spring break on the daily. No wonder I had to transfer back to a cold Michigan college to graduate.

That was the life, huh ?..........................sigh..... (can hear Barbara Streisand singing "memories" in the background)

Another thing...................nobody may have even known about this fling (if there was one) .........her friends, family, co-workers...........easy to keep it on the down-low when it's close to home like that.

I too would have went to my friend's home, that very night, to make sure that she was ok if she did not show up or call, as another poster mentioned earlier. Especially one that was a life long friend. That could signify one of two things.. Danielle has possibly been known to do that before (not show up at planned times, tho she sounds very responsible) and that's why the friend wasn't initially worried or 2) the friend was covering for Danielle meeting up with someone else that maybe other people in her life did not like her to be with. It's odd to me that it was the same friend that was the one to alert people that late the following day when people at her work would've realized she didn't show up for an important work event. And being that the mom worked there too, I would think someone might've called the mom early on in the morning to say to the effect of, hey is everything ok cant reach Danielle on cell and shes a no show at work?

I know Mrs. Stislicki works for MetLife, but is she in the same office in Southfield? Danielle's parents live in Fowlerville.

I can't believe she would leave her purse in her car, in a parking lot, in that city, at the holidays when theft is rampant. So I don't believe she would leave her apartment complex with someone, without taking her purse. And the fact that her purse was still there the next day, assuming it was visible, tells me that either #1: The Jeep was parked there not long before it was discovered, or #2: There were no criminals looking to break into vehicles in that complex on a Friday/Saturday.

My theory:

I think she met up with someone after work at another location. Pre-arranged. I don't believe she made it to her apartment after work. Male, female, friend, romantic interest? She went inside (house, apartment, hotel?) and something happened. There is a large window of time for them to have returned her vehicle to it's normal spot, the perp knows where she parks. They took her phone and keys, probably discarded now. Communication with this person is on her phone. And I agree with Steelman, he or she has already been interviewed.

This is possible.....

but i I will say if I was her and I was Just running in to feed the cat and grab a change of clothes I might have left my purse in the car and run out with just keys and phone.

• :iamashamed:
    I do it all the time and hide the bag under the seat out of view. Sometimes I grab the wallet too if running into a convenience store....so if her plan was in and out in 10 mins I don't find the purse alarming...an hour or more maybe.

It's odd to me that it was the same friend that was the one to alert people that late the following day when people at her work would've realized she didn't show up for an important work event. And being that the mom worked there too, I would think someone might've called the mom early on in the morning to say to the effect of, hey is everything ok cant reach Danielle on cell and shes a no show at work?

Yes, this strikes me as odd. Would they not call her mom asking where she was since she, too, was an employee of the same company?

I'm a local as well. I work in Farmington Hills. Looks like there's been 3 home invasions in apartment complexes. The FHPD have to be exhausted.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/223332078-story

Surprised by the location of some of these home invasions. Timberidge is south of 696, just off of Grand River btw 8 and 9 mile. But the other 2 are well north of 696.

With Farmington HIlls wedged in between long-gone-south Southfield to the East and what has become "West Detroit" Redford to the South, inevitable that FH would begin to experience increases in crime followed by the inevitable decrease in property values and turnover in population. But ya figure it would be more the south of 696 parts of Farmington Hills that would have these issues. Sort of how Franklin and Beverly Hills are still super-nice; despite Southfield to the immediate south of them (but below the 696 moat) becoming an extension of Detroit.

At 5:35 it went to complete darkness here today, but as I said in other post, there are things that can change that from day to day. So based on that I would assume on the day she disappeared darkness came between 5:20 and 5:50.

yeah, i think even the news folks say "Good Evening" when they start their news btw 5 and 6.

20161213_165551.jpg20161213_165557.jpg

Apartment complex at 4:55. 20 minute drive. GPS said telegraph to 8 mile to Grand River to m5 to Halsted.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It didn't seem to me that they worked in the same building or with the same type of job, so I don't know. But usually in corporations, especially if you've been there awhile, you know people from other locations, so for that reason I thought someone Danielle would've worked with that day (Saturday) might've also known the mom enough to call her, but that's pure speculation on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust