MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is possible.....

but i I will say if I was her and I was Just running in to feed the cat and grab a change of clothes I might have left my purse in the car and run out with just keys and phone.

• :iamashamed:
    I do it all the time and hide the bag under the seat out of view. Sometimes I grab the wallet too if running into a convenience store....so if her plan was in and out in 10 mins I don't find the purse alarming...an hour or more maybe.
Same here. That's why I wondered if it was able to be seen from outside the car?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome, but I've been a member since 2008 with the disappearance of Jessie Marie Davis. I was also an avid poster during the Casey Anthony case.

Unfortunately, I cannot remember my old password and the recovery email I had 8 years ago is no longer active. :(

Same thing happened to me. I've been a registered user since 2012 but had to make a new account a few months ago because I forgot my user name and password.

Here's a map I made up so everyone can get an overview.

As I suspected, there are a gazillion places that would have had video cameras along her route.

Somebody isn't doing their job. Pinpointing an exact time when her vehicle passed by one of the local businesses on her way home should be detective training 101. That shouldn't be a mystery in the least.

Map here: Zoom in and out really close using the center wheel on your mouse, left click and drag to move around on screen.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FcxtCIpiqWLhJB3e-0oIN__jbBU&usp=sharing

ETA: right now I don't know which building she lived in or where her jeep was parked. I may find that out later, and I might not. For now, the apartment complex is highlighted.

Thank you for checking that. I knew there had to be a ton of traffic cams along her route. We know they had to have checked those ... so why are they still saying last seen at MetLife, instead of crossroads such and such? In Jessica Heeringa's case traffic footage was released to the media.

I understand your frustration, but I have to respectfully disagree. They might be closing in as we speak, and trying not to tip him off. No one wants a murder-suicide. We honestly have no way of knowing whether releasing sensitive information would help or hurt. And at this point they may not have enough to identify who took her. It sounds like they are still seeking leads. I'm with LE on this.
JMO

It might not be a him.

HI everyone.

I am getting ready to open a new thread. This one will close in about 10 minutes. :)

I could be mistaken but I believe I read somewhere that the friend was a nurse. The overnight working hours would make sense. Why would Danielle sleep over if she had to work early the next morning? Was friends house closer to work? Maybe because she knew she would be drinking, but without the friend? I'm stuck on some of these seemingly innocuous details. I question that no one from work alerted her absence to anyone.

I agree. Either LE is not doing there job or they already have the timeline (with video evidence). Since I am certain they have the evidence, why are they not sharing it?

I'm a huge LE supporter. I believe them when they say there are reasons not to release everything they have to satisfy public curiosity if it is going to derail their investigation.
The way this case has unfolded from the beginning it felt like they had a good grasp on the situation. I think they do have a strong belief in who DS is with.
As much as we all want all the details, sometimes we really do need to trust LE.

Thank you for checking that. I knew there had to be a ton of traffic cams along her route. We know they had to have checked those ... so why are they still saying last seen at MetLife, instead of crossroads such and such? In Jessica Heeringa's case traffic footage was released to the media.

Her muddy jeep was probably visible on no less than 50 video cameras between Met-life and home. Matter of fact, they should be able to follow her exact route from camera to camera the entire distance. Based solely on speed and distance, pinpointing the time she arrived home would be based on the distance from the last camera she showed up on, to her apartment. During the press conference LE was acting all confused and puzzled, and asking people that may have seen her muddy jeep that day to come forward.

I know it was rush hour and the roads were probably jammed up with cars, not to mention it was close to dark or just after. Those factors may play into it to some degree, but there should be some stretches of road where the cars are pretty much in a single line formation and so spotting a black jeep that is half black and half mud shouldn't be all that difficult. You also have single line formations at left turn signals.

I'm a huge LE supporter. I believe them when they say there are reasons not to release everything they have to satisfy public curiosity if it is going to derail their investigation.
The way this case has unfolded from the beginning it felt like they had a good grasp on the situation. I think they do have a strong belief in who DS is with.
As much as we all want all the details, sometimes we really do need to trust LE.
I agree and I think the friend she was supposed to be cooking for knows a lot more too.

I could be mistaken but I believe I read somewhere that the friend was a nurse. The overnight working hours would make sense. Why would Danielle sleep over if she had to work early the next morning? Was friends house closer to work? Maybe because she knew she would be drinking, but without the friend? I'm stuck on some of these seemingly innocuous details. I question that no one from work alerted her absence to anyone.

well, random consideration: i don't have a mother, but if i did, i wouldn't want my work dropping a dime on me to her any time I missed work.

Her muddy jeep was probably visible on no less than 50 video cameras between Met-life and home. Matter of fact, they should be able to follow her exact route from camera to camera the entire distance. Based solely on speed and distance, pinpointing the time she arrived home would be based on the distance from the last camera she showed up on, to her apartment. During the press conference LE was acting all confused and puzzled, and asking people that may have seen her muddy jeep that day to come forward.

I know it was rush hour and the roads were probably jammed up with cars, not to mention it was close to dark or just after. Those factors may play into it to some degree, but there should be some stretches of road where the cars are pretty much in a single line formation and so spotting a black jeep that is half black and half mud shouldn't be all that difficult. You also have single line formations at left turn signals.

I'm sure they don't get camera footage instantly tho, and not all those cameras will show anything other than their parking lots...it's deceiving to think they see the roads.

Has there been a map made up of this area yet, a zoomable map that can get in real close ?

I'm frustrated by this vague timeline and lack of security video. Her jeep was pretty muddy on the lower half, LE even commented on it during the press conference. It should be very easy to spot on a camera. I can't believe LE hasn't been able to obtain video footage from surrounding businesses that would show exactly when her car passed by on the way to the apartments. Gas stations, food marts, shopping centers, restaurants, private businesses.....etc.

Maybe they need us to suggest it here so they can look into it.

Sounds a lot like the SP case and the dark SUV. SP couldn't spot it on camera. I guess this is more common than I thought.

I'm sure they don't get camera footage instantly tho, and not all those cameras will show anything other than their parking lots...it's deceiving to think they see the roads.
On top of that she could have taken numerous routes home. I do, and my route is always changing. Traffic is awful, so I'm all over the place.

True, while 696 is littered with MDOT cams trained on the roadway, the surface streets? not so much, in terms of seeing the road. Not that familiar with the 10 mile route. But it's possible she took 12 mile. which if you've driven 12 mile between Telegraph and her place, it's either strip malls, where all the businesses are back off the road. Or in some places along twelve mile the road is raised up over the surrounding homes/business, with trees lining the road.

I mention that because her mom worked in the same company. And it seemed like it was an important work meeting and if it was out of character, maybe workers would have called the mom.

I am flakey because of agoraphobia from PTSD. My friends would still call if I didn't show up. I atleast call and cancel if I am having panic attacks. Someone like DS that is so reliable I would make sure she is ok. However, maybe she had been tired lately and that is why the friend thought she fell asleep in her post on FB.

I've had flakey friends who don't call and leave an explanation. Usually with them I expect them to cancel or not show up, but when it's someone that has never flaked out on me without explanation I'd worry. If they weren't answering my calls I'd worry more.

New thread: Link

This one will close in 5 minutes.

Please move on over.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics