MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice if calls went straight to vm on Saturday? Or if the phone was on ringing?

I once made a key from a blank using a file and the original key. Not too hard to do. I'm guessing there are locksmiths that could make a key from a picture.

That can't be legal.

Did anyone notice if calls went straight to vm on Saturday? Or if the phone was on ringing?

I can't speak for Saturday, but I saw a post from a close friends of hers who stated as of Sunday morning, it went straight to voice mail.

Yes, but aren't the Canadians notoriously lax with their border crossings?

Of course it's a risky venture, but if you're getting her over the border, I'm thinking your best bet is to stuff her in the trunk. If I were abducting her, I'd prefer that to having her show her license to a border agent and potentially cause a scene.

Watch "Border Security Canada" on Netflix and you'll see they are serious about who gets into their country.

I can't speak for Saturday, but I saw a post from a close friends of hers who stated as of Sunday morning, it went straight to voice mail.

That's helpful...it makes sense it would be dead by Sunday assuming it hadn't been charged since maybe Friday when she left her apt

Oh and the latest NBC article states the next day, meaning Saturday, text messages were unanswered and phone calls were not returned. Unfortunately, that's not a clear answer as to weather or not the phone rang or went straight to voicemail. Its very vague!

I would be looking into boyfriends (married, maybe?).
Was she newly pregnant and told him?
I'd been wondering about that, too. Many, many cases on websleuths are women who were murderrd after becoming pregnant because the men didn't want the responsibility of fatherhood.

Welcome, PrivateEye! Please do not be discouraged, you will find that there are varying theories in every case here on WS. But IMO, what sets this site apart from others is the ability for members to constructively debate those theories in a non-offending manner. We also have great mods that won't tolerate victim blaming and member attacking. Many of us came here because of a case that was very close to home or very close to our hearts. If you search WS for trafficking, you'll see 20 pages that include cases where trafficking was suspected as a motive. As we know, it's difficult to assess just how many are missing as a result of trafficking because the victims do not usually come forward. But it's a still a serious enough problem to warrant discussion when contributing factors are present. Of course, we will all vary on what those factors may be as some will argue that the victim is too old, too popular, too married, etc. to fit the stereotype of what a victim looks like. But I'm hopeful that the continued discussions will help to dispel these archaic myths relating to human trafficking (modern day slavery). With any case, if we don't know what it is, then we don't know what it isn't, and it's important to keep an open mind. JMO. Please check out the thread below.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ess-Thread/page25&highlight=human+trafficking

Sorry missgulfsouth, meant no obfuscation. I am basing my working theory on academia, contacts, and professional life of 25 years. Mods have stats but honestly, only reasons i am here is because i work within a mile of this woman, and based on my background and personal beliefs want to offer pro bono help--and not just myself, other Michiganders. My point is that based on my PERSONAL experience SNOPES is NOT the best souce of information on human trafficking in Michigan. I posted some alternative sources. I do now want to argue--if you disagree that its not factor and Michigan is safe and free from this plight OK.

I almost hate to mention Pinterest after the Sherri Papini case, but...
If a board says "1week ago" under it, is that how long ago they added to that board? I'm not a user, so I am not sure how to read it.

When I look at my pinterest boards/pins etc. it doesn't say dates anywhere that I can see? If you can send me a PM with a screenshot, I can maybe explain it.

My new theory is an ex of hers picked her up. He's dangerous for some reason and her safety is the issue, but they know who she is with. That is my theory now. I'm sticking with that.

It seems very unlikely that they wouldn't imply this though. That first weird quote that I can't remember exactly about the reason doesn't really imply that they know who she's with. Most often they will name a 'person the want to speak with' or say they are with someone dangerous or they might be travelling with etc. I guess there could be reasons they wouldn't say anything at all about knowing that she's with someone, but I don't know that it ever happens that way.

Watch "Border Security Canada" on Netflix and you'll see they are serious about who gets into their country.

I don't think the Canadian borders are as lax as others think. While I find it takes longer to get across the border going south, they ask much more invasive questions on the way back north!

Although, that just reminded me that once when I was fairly young (18 or so?) I was going to the states with my boyfriend at the time and the US border guard did learn his head down to look at my face and asked me "what is this guy's birthdate?" Which was a fabulous question to ask to weed out whether I knew him or not. A little "human trafficking" related commentary ;)

Yes, that tells when the person pinned that particular pin to their board. But any comments could be automatically carried over from the person they pinned it from (so comments are not necessarily that of the Pinterest member you are viewing). Boards are generally positioned with the most frequent first and the older ones (with older activity) toward the bottom (end).

I almost hate to mention Pinterest after the Sherri Papini case, but...
If a board says "1week ago" under it, is that how long ago they added to that board? I'm not a user, so I am not sure how to read it.

Please find your way home Danielle! Christmas is close and your family and friends miss you and need you back home!

Weird, right? Overarching theme from authorities and family isn't a search for her but seemingly a confidence she's in the custody of someone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think traffickers look for young runaways or homeless drug addicts young girls that are not going to be missed if they vanish.
I don't see them targeting a 26 27 or 28 yr old young professional. Sorry .
This is something else completelyou.
Now didn't LE say it's not that she is missing that's alarming but her welfare something like that.
I have a question. Is there anyone from her past maybe that would want to hurt her that maybe got out of jail?

I would hope LE is looking into any old boyfriends or someone getting out of jail. I wonder if she has ever been a witness to a criminal case or civil lawsuit. Or maybe something to do with the insurance business. Does anyone know what Danielle's job title is. I know someone mentioned she was a manager. MetLife sells life, auto, home and dental insurance correct? This is what their webpage advertises, and more.

I would hope LE is looking into any old boyfriends or someone getting out of jail. I wonder if she has ever been a witness to a criminal case or civil lawsuit. Or maybe something to do with the insurance business. Does anyone know what Danielle's job title is. I know someone mentioned she was a manager. MetLife sells life, auto, home and dental insurance correct? This is what their webpage advertises, and more.

BBM

https://www.facebook.com/FindDaniel...4134560044770/204405956684297/?type=3&theater

This link is a picture from the Find Danielle Stislicki FB page.

Lists her job as Global Technology & Operations Associate.

I haven't seen any news about searches or anything. I would travel from Lansing to help, but so far all I can do it share the information on FB and twitter.

What is the likelihood that a note was left? This implies something planned and likely not a random abduction. With all the money and resources the fact that there are no searches known to the public could make sense. It could also explain all of the agencies involved. Just a thought.

From Danielle's "art" blog: ...with so much going on in my life, getting sick was that last thing i needed...

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member