MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad seeing the 'Thread Information' dwindle down to a couple of members and a couple of guests viewing from the 100's that were here. Information needs to be found along the way soon.

Praying for you, Dani. Really praying hard.

So sad seeing the 'Thread Information' dwindle down to a couple of members and a couple of guests viewing from the 100's that were here. Information needs to be found along the way soon.

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully something will get released that will re-spark interest in this case.

I'm still here, too! I'm a local who grew up close to FH and Redford (8 & Telegraph), and still live only about 30 min. from there, in Livingston County not far from the Stislicki family. My parents moved to FH in the 80's, and my dad was connected with the FHPD for many years as a volunteer. I had many friends from Harrison and RU high schools. This is not the norm for the area, and the community really does feel like Danielle is "ours" and must be found. Even those of us who don't know her personally feel an attachment to her and her family because something like this is pretty much unheard of here. Even though this is a suburb of Detroit, these are small, close knit communities. Not big city at all. #finddani

I'm still here, too! I'm a local who grew up close to FH and Redford (8 & Telegraph), and still live only about 30 min. from there, in Livingston County not far from the Stislicki family. My parents moved to FH in the 80's, and my dad was connected with the FHPD for many years as a volunteer. I had many friends from Harrison and RU high schools. This is not the norm for the area, and the community really does feel like Danielle is "ours" and must be found. Even those of us who don't know her personally feel an attachment to her and her family because something like this is pretty much unheard of here. Even though this is a suburb of Detroit, these are small, close knit communities. Not big city at all. #finddani

It's nice to see people telling their stories of why they've become invested in 'our Dani.' :)

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully something will get released that will re-spark interest in this case.

I hoping this one piece of evidence they are waiting on is it: "Assistant Chief Matt Koehn told Patch, "We're waiting for some evidence to be processed at the Michigan State Police crime lab. That's one thing we're waiting on."

http://patch.com/michigan/farmington-mi/search-danielle-stislicki-crime-lab-processing-evidence

I hoping this one piece of evidence they are waiting on is it: "Assistant Chief Matt Koehn told Patch, "We're waiting for some evidence to be processed at the Michigan State Police crime lab. That's one thing we're waiting on."

http://patch.com/michigan/farmington-mi/search-danielle-stislicki-crime-lab-processing-evidence

Oh god. That's good... in a way. We're getting closer, right?

The fact that there is evidence to be processed sounds positive, in the sense that it sounds like LE has something to go on.

I check in on this case multiple times a day. I have had theories circle-jerkin in my head about what happened to Dani, the one commonality in each of my theories is, SG was involved. (I think we all kind of believe that at this point, don't we?)

Whether she was lured to meet SG or did so willingly, I am still on the fence about. I know discussion about the smoke buddy keychain has lead us to wonder if she was going to get weed from SG...but then I started to think, could it actually have been the other way around? If we accept the fact that she smoked and would be buying it, could we also accept the fact that she may have been willing to sell some to a 'friend' whose wife is coming home from cancer treatment? I am not trying to paint her as a drug dealer in any way, I am just saying perhaps she had some extra that she would be willing to sell or even give away in such a scenario. He could have lured her that way too.
JMO

Thoughts?

Heard update on Danielle's disappearance on WWJ radio (CBS, Detroit). Today marks two months that Danielle has been missing FHPD Chief indicates they are awaiting evidence results from MSP Crime Lab. Having followed several Michigan cases in recent years, turn-around time for MSP Crime Lab is 6-8 weeks. Depending on when DS case evidence was sent to MSP, results should be available within the next week or two. Fingers crossed.

In the promo for the interview with Danielle's parents on Channel 4 (WDIV) tonight, reporter Karen Drew says that LE will comment on one piece of evidence that might be critical to the case. Wonder what this could be :thinking:

I think everyone checks in daily. Once it breaks open the zoo will resume [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

In the promo for the interview with Danielle's parents on Channel 4 (WDIV) tonight, reporter Karen Drew says that LE will comment on one piece of evidence that might be critical to the case. Wonder what this could be :thinking:
Keep us non locals updated!
I'm really curious what that piece is

Keep us non locals updated!
I'm really curious what that piece is

I believe you can watch the newscast live at 11 at wdiv.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking that they will probably say something like if we could locate her cell phone or keychain....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme