MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also heard her father say that she was interested in taking self defense instructions but didn't have a chance to before she went missing. So was this just a passing interest in doing this or did she somehow have a reason for wanting to do this? Could she have been afraid of something previously to her going missing? Just my thinking as far as her possibly discussing this with her parents. Probably why they pursued doing the fund raiser.
He also stated that she wanted to get a concealed carry permit so the two of those combined made me think the same thing. At this point we could all be reading to much into things but with what we have to go on what else can be expected... I do think there is more to the jacket for sure without a doubt in my mind.

What does bbm mean? I'm pretty new here so I'm not totally familiar with all the slang and usually I can figure it out but I can't this time

What does bbm mean? I'm pretty new here so I'm not totally familiar with all the slang and usually I can figure it out but I can't this time

Bolded By M​e.

He also stated that she wanted to get a concealed carry permit so the two of those combined made me think the same thing. At this point we could all be reading to much into things but with what we have to go on what else can be expected... I do think there is more to the jacket for sure without a doubt in my mind.

Yes, I remember that, now that you mention it, but as far as reading too much into that statement , I think it is all starting to make sense now and I am sure more will be revealed regarding these clues.

Clearly I missed something about her jacket?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The concealed weapon comment was odd. Pair that with the self defense comment stated before this and it's painting a photo that she was frightened. Are they painting an image to what led up to the crime or was it normal conversation being analyzed too much? It does sound like LE does have the blue coat and that's something that is being tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a waiting game now...
Yes, kpetrova, I agree.

Things are quickly adding up.

The law enforcement have been steadily building their case and it seems like soon there will be answers

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Yet another morning goes by without any new info about DS. :(

It makes sense to think that her wanting to take a class and get a concealed weapon could mean she felt frightened. But I have many females in my family and group of friends that recently got their concealed weapon permits just because they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see SG harming DS if she said.
I told you before to leave me alone you don't listen now ImTelling your wife.

Threat!

I still don't believe this was premeditated but I do think words were exchanged.
Anger and rage. Led to this.

I also started following this case at the same time as Sarah's case. Sarah's case is actually what brought me to WS. I was previously posting on another crime board but it wasn't run nearly as well as WS .
Today when Sarah's case broke, I instantly thought " I hope DS is next" meaning I hope something happens to move this case along soon..
We know that items are being processed at the crime lab. I'd imagine that the results from those tests would be back shortly ( not that we would necessarily get that info though but you never know) so maybe after the tests come back, maybe we'll get some more information.

Since 2006 I've been researching the AC4 case so I'm used to waiting by now but for some reason this case has really tested my patience!

Honestly, I thought Sarah's case was cold. We had even less to go on than we do here with Dani. I also thought it was voluntary based on her life and comments from family and friends. So I was gobsmacked to see her killed by peers over a robbery gone bad. But it absolutely goes to show that you HAVE to have faith in LE and just because WE know nothing it doesn't mean that nothing is happening.

#justicefordani

Your absolutely right jd125.
I also believed Sarah's case was cold. I know you won't believe this but just this weds night,I wrote a long email to nj101.5 asking them not to forget about Sarah Stern and asking them to please mention her case again even though there was no new info. I really thought it was going to be one of those cases that would take years and years to get answers or possibly never.
While I never believed that she committed suicide or left voluntarily,I did not expect this!
So your 100% right that we need to have faith in LE. They often know a lot more then we do and have evidence that we may never hear about.
I sincerely hope that Danielle's case draws to a close soon and now have renewed faith in the system that maybe they are close to solving this.
I think it would be safe to say that they should be close to being finished processing and testing the items taken from SG so maybe we will have answers shortly.

I have a question for everyone-
How many people think that SG is somehow involved in the disappearance of DS? How many believe that he holds the key to solving this?

I think that SG holds the key to solving this case and do believe he was the last person to see her. I have no evidence or proof to back it up and very well could be wrong. I will gladly eat crow if my hunch is wrong. I'm just curious as to what everyone thinks? Is SG the perp ??

Agree Rachel1. He is on my radar for sure. Supported by the fact a warrant was issued. There is a reason known to LE they were able to get that search warrant. Oh and waiting on Lab results too.
ETA- I should have stated warrants. Not warrant.

I absolutely believe SG is the key to this case.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...iscuss-monthslong-search-for-missing-daughter

"We've overwhelmed them with the amount of evidence that we've collected," Nebus said. "Part of the investigation right now is dependent on a lot of the lab results coming back in."

Nebus said Danielle Stislicki's blue Eddie Bauer jacket could provide a critical piece of evidence. It's what she was wearing when she was last seen.

"That hope of her being alive, even though it's scary to think (about)," Richard Stislicki said. "It's winter time. It's been two months. How would she be cared for?

"So my logical mind would be predisposed to think that it was not going to turn out well."

But in their hearts, Danielle Stislicki's parents believe she is still alive.

"We believed right from the beginning she was a victim of foul play," Nebus said.

Nebus said there have been some credible tips, evidence gathered and progress made on the case, but sometimes it's best not to share specifics with the public.

"The bottom line is we have to think of what's best for Danielle Stislicki in this case," Nebus said. "Sometimes in this particular case, it's been not to release information too early. It would be to no advantage to us."

A home in the 2900 block of Oxford Road in Berkley has been searched, and police found a mattress and other evidence. The person who lived there was a former security guard at the office where Danielle Stislicki worked.

MORE: Police 'determined and committed' to finding Stislicki

The reason I asked was because there where still some in the last thread, that believed DS left voluntarily or ran off because of a secret love affair. I just can't see that to be true. So I was wondering just how many people really think there's no crime that happened and that she ran off ?

Just to make sure I'm clear--- I absolutely do NOT believe that DS ran off voluntarily. I do believe a crime was committed and believe SG holds the key to this.

I have a question for everyone-
How many people think that SG is somehow involved in the disappearance of DS? How many believe that he holds the key to solving this?

I think that SG holds the key to solving this case and do believe he was the last person to see her. I have no evidence or proof to back it up and very well could be wrong. I will gladly eat crow if my hunch is wrong. I'm just curious as to what everyone thinks? Is SG the perp ??

I believe he is and LE has methodically been building a case.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members