MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I asked was because there where still some in the last thread, that believed DS left voluntarily or ran off because of a secret love affair. I just can't see that to be true. So I was wondering just how many people really think there's no crime that happened and that she ran off ?

Just to make sure I'm clear--- I absolutely do NOT believe that DS ran off voluntarily. I do believe a crime was committed and believe SG holds the key to this.

Imo she did NOT run off and this is completely involuntary.

I absolutely believe SG is holding the answers. LE obviously had enough evidence to warrant the multiple searches and items seized, clearly more than a hunch. I'm frustrated that it's taken this long to process the items, but completely understand that prosecution relies on the accuracy of the testing. With SS's case, although LE said things started to come together in the last few weeks, IMO they had some evidence early on to suspect foul play. It doesn't appear that it was necessary for LE to make a statement as they were able to obtain a confession from at least one of the perps. But I've noticed that many of the cases here in which voluntary or suicide are planted as reasoning, the public's interest wanes and the missing lack the attention they need to be found. It has to be devastating to the family members to have to ponder scenarios that do not fit the person they know and love.

Back to DS, I pray every morning that God will give the perp the courage to come forward and DS will be found safe. If that's no longer an option, then I pray that she will be returned to her family so the impossible task of healing can begin. Final judgement will not be handed down from the courts.

Your absolutely right jd125.
I also believed Sarah's case was cold. I know you won't believe this but just this weds night,I wrote a long email to nj101.5 asking them not to forget about Sarah Stern and asking them to please mention her case again even though there was no new info. I really thought it was going to be one of those cases that would take years and years to get answers or possibly never.
While I never believed that she committed suicide or left voluntarily,I did not expect this!
So your 100% right that we need to have faith in LE. They often know a lot more then we do and have evidence that we may never hear about.
I sincerely hope that Danielle's case draws to a close soon and now have renewed faith in the system that maybe they are close to solving this.
I think it would be safe to say that they should be close to being finished processing and testing the items taken from SG so maybe we will have answers shortly.

I have a question for everyone-
How many people think that SG is somehow involved in the disappearance of DS? How many believe that he holds the key to solving this?

I think that SG holds the key to solving this case and do believe he was the last person to see her. I have no evidence or proof to back it up and very well could be wrong. I will gladly eat crow if my hunch is wrong. I'm just curious as to what everyone thinks? Is SG the perp ??

I again agree.
I really don't think the police would go through all of this trouble for someone who just happened to run away because they where having a secret love affair.
Let's think about this- police said they believe she's been a crime victim.
They removed items of potential interest from SG's home and took several cars.
The family has tirelessly searched for DS.
Do you think they would go through all of this if they didn't believe she was in fact a crime victim?
The judge isn't going to sign a search warrant without some type of probable cause.
I'm not saying that SG is guilty and I'm not saying they in fact found any evidence in his home but I am saying that there had to be a reason why the judge signed off on that warrant. They aren't going to remove cars and mattress and who knows what else just because a girl ran off to be with a secret lover.
Imo

I never believed for a second that DS had run off voluntarily, she just would not put her family and friends through the endless worrying, IMO. I still question a relationship at all existing between them (other than a casual acquaintance). I would love to know if the SG is going about his business, laying low, or MIA.

I again agree.
I really don't think the police would go through all of this trouble for someone who just happened to run away because they where having a secret love affair.
Let's think about this- police said they believe she's been a crime victim.
They removed items of potential interest from SG's home and took several cars.
The family has tirelessly searched for DS.
Do you think they would go through all of this if they didn't believe she was in fact a crime victim?
The judge isn't going to sign a search warrant without some type of probable cause.
I'm not saying that SG is guilty and I'm not saying they in fact found any evidence in his home but I am saying that there had to be a reason why the judge signed off on that warrant. They aren't going to remove cars and mattress and who knows what else just because a girl ran off to be with a secret lover.
Imo

A man in a SG uniform could just about walk around anywhere and not be suspected. So any kind of illegal activity would not be looked at as suspicious. If in uniform, he was walking next to DS, no one would think anything of it other than him doing his job of protecting someone. This leaves a lot of freedom to do things in plain site without causing alarm to a person observing this.

I went :eek:fftobed: as soon as Karen Drew's report was over and didn't read comments or post until now. I was under the impression that Danielle was wearing the jacket and, like the key fob and phone/case, LE wanted folks to look for these items. Now it seems like LE has the jacket and that it might hold important evidence.

After hearing the remarks about Danielle wanting to participate in self-defense training, I went :eek:fftobed: with the cryptic comment made during the initial press conference swirling in my head: The reason she is missing is not the issue. Her safety is of concern. Anyone care to parse this statement after last night's revelations?

A man in a SG uniform could just about walk around anywhere and not be suspected. So any kind of illegal activity would not be looked at as suspicious. If in uniform, he was walking next to DS, no one would think anything of it other than him doing his job of protecting someone. This leaves a lot of freedom to do things in plain site without causing alarm to a person observing this.

Also I thought I saw mention in earlier threads that the SG is a part-time or volunteer firefighter and even part-timers get uniforms that look exactly like full-time firefighters. I dated a guy who was a part-time firefighter and he had his own uniform, scanner, etc. you wouldn't know he was only part time.

If there is a link between them LE has to look at him.

Nebus said Danielle Stislicki's blue Eddie Bauer jacket could provide a critical piece of evidence.
It's what she was wearing when she was last seen.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...iscuss-monthslong-search-for-missing-daughter

I am on the fence on the jacket...yes it could provide a critical piece of evidence, dna etc. Not
certain to me that they have the jacket. The way the case has been so tight lipped I am wondering
if Nebus intentionally worded it that way... Possibly a scare tactic hoping the perp may speak
or someone with info to come forward? Also could he be letting the people know how important finding
the jacket could lead to the perp? Just a thought...

It makes sense to think that her wanting to take a class and get a concealed weapon could mean she felt frightened. But I have many females in my family and group of friends that recently got their concealed weapon permits just because they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hesitant to read too much into those comments. Sadly, self-defense is something all women have to think about much more than men do.

I'm hesitant to read too much into those comments. Sadly, self-defense is something all women have to think about much more than men do.

I agree....especially as she lived alone. If I recall correctly this was also stated early on in the investigation.

Nebus said Danielle Stislicki's blue Eddie Bauer jacket could provide a critical piece of evidence.
It's what she was wearing when she was last seen.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...iscuss-monthslong-search-for-missing-daughter

I am on the fence on the jacket...yes it could provide a critical piece of evidence, dna etc. Not
certain to me that they have the jacket.
The way the case has been so tight lipped I am wondering
if Nebus intentionally worded it that way... Possibly a scare tactic hoping the perp may speak
or someone with info to come forward? Also could he be letting the people know how important finding
the jacket could lead to the perp? Just a thought...

If I recall, there was concern about the jacket in that she was only wearing the shell, and that the liner was still in her home. That was something that was stated initially as reason to believe she did not intend to be out long. Could it be that they are processing the liner, or that maybe the shell was actually found? hmm
See the caption below the picture in this link.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/12...man-is-somewhere-being-held-against-her-will/
​BBM

If I recall, there was concern about the jacket in that she was only wearing the shell, and that the liner was still in her home. That was something that was stated initially as reason to believe she did not intend to be out long. Could it be that they are processing the liner, or that maybe the shell was actually found? hmm
See the caption below the picture in this link.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/12...man-is-somewhere-being-held-against-her-will/
​BBM

Yes, hmm. I am on the fence as to whether they found the jacket or not as I had posted above. Leaves a person to wonder the way it was worded. I sure hope they do though!

I went :eek:fftobed: as soon as Karen Drew's report was over and didn't read comments or post until now. I was under the impression that Danielle was wearing the jacket and, like the key fob and phone/case, LE wanted folks to look for these items. Now it seems like LE has the jacket and that it might hold important evidence.

After hearing the remarks about Danielle wanting to participate in self-defense training, I went :eek:fftobed: with the cryptic comment made during the initial press conference swirling in my head: The reason she is missing is not the issue. Her safety is of concern. Anyone care to parse this statement after last night's revelations?

After watching the report last night, LE said they knew fairly quickly that Danielle was a victim of foul play. That combined with the reason she is missing is not the issue makes me believe they have some sort of proof she went with someone willingly and they have some reason to believe that things went south afterwards.

Yes, hmm. I am on the fence as to whether they found the jacket or not as I had posted above. Leaves a person to wonder the way it was worded. I sure hope they do though!

I've been away from this thread for a while. I'm not sure why Nebus mentioning the jacket at this point has led to speculation they have it. (it has been stated since the beginning it could be critical piece of evidence) I'm pretty sure this newspiece has been edited down from all the footage that they had of Nebus and original context of any statements he made may not be known from watching this 4 minute piece. They have interspersed Nebus and Mr & Mrs Stislicki comments throughout and in between those of reporter's comments.

Just wondering and would like to hear comments while I go back and try to catch up!
Thanks .

Hmmm...I wonder if they found her jacket when they searched SG house.

Thinking out loud...JMO.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

After watching the report last night, LE said they knew fairly quickly that Danielle was a victim of foul play. That combined with the reason she is missing is not the issue makes me believe they have some sort of proof she went with someone willingly and they have some reason to believe that things went south afterwards.

I'm suspecting that as well. Hopefully, she will be found soon.

:candle:

Lighting candle for Dani.

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 73

That's always been my thought as well.

Is Atomic Angela still around? I haven't seen her since the thread was shut-down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz