MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dani is no longer with us, the SG will not be walking the streets much longer, but even a sentence of life in prison will be a cold comfort. I'm still holding on to hope for any scenario in which Dani is still alive.

I just don't see how she could still be alive. Please throw some thoughts out on how it could be possible? I so want her to be! If SG is at fault how could she possibly be alive? I understand if he's not then it is possible. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the neighbor didn't know the live in homeowners. Then maybe SG also had other people there while his wife was in and out of the hospital?

So dna may take time to eliminate unknowns.

But come on. If the bed taken was the marital bed. Then hopefully things should be eliminated more quickly jmo

I just don't see how she could still be alive. Please throw some thoughts out on how it could be possible? I so want her to be! If SG is at fault how could she possibly be alive? I understand if he's not then it is possible. Thoughts?

Admittedly, the odds are not good unless he is holding her somewhere or handed her off to an accomplice who is holding her. From all of the hints given by LE, it seems clear that the SG is the perp.

I keep coming to the thought of idea that the SH threatened DS through text or voicemail. I read or saw somewhere that if they find evidence of someone threatening a person who has gone missing, the police will get a warrant for their home quickly without a problem and that they may do it "raid style" (like the neighbor said) because the evidence the person could be in danger. I think this because of what the neighbor said, the timing of when they searched the house/stated she was a victim of a crime, the police saying they weren't worried about why she was missing but worried about her safety, and he dad mentioning about the self defense classes.

I was looking at some news articles and ran across one on Sherri Papini. This seems to be recent. If I am not allowed to post this than by all means please delete. But the timing between Danielle and SP are within two or three days of each other and the article says that a lead in SP's case sent two investigaters to Detroit Michigan to check on a Sex traficing lead. I believe it was before SP was released by her captors. This just seemed very co incidental that the two cases were so close in timing. This could be one reason why she may still be alive and held somewhere. I know it has been discussed before here that many think it is unlikely, but who knows.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27561...ors-flew-across-us-to-detroit-to-chase-leads/

The reason I asked was because there where still some in the last thread, that believed DS left voluntarily or ran off because of a secret love affair. I just can't see that to be true. So I was wondering just how many people really think there's no crime that happened and that she ran off ?

Just to make sure I'm clear--- I absolutely do NOT believe that DS ran off voluntarily. I do believe a crime was committed and believe SG holds the key to this.

I don't think she was voluntarily missing when she was reported missing and I think SG is responsible. Those are the only two things I feel in my gut. What my gut can't decide on is whether DS left or met with the SG voluntarily to begin with and whether they were acquaintances or even friendly or if she was terrified of him.

Self-defense and a carry permit could certainly point to having a specific threat (like a creep who won't take no for an answer), but also a general unease (like having weird neighbors or living in an apt. building with shady characters or something weird happening that she couldn't shake), something happening to someone she knew ("if it can happen to her, it can happen to me"), feeling safer in a general sense, or maybe several people she knew got theirs and she thought it was just a good idea.

Didn't like having to go to the second page to find this...no news...:gaah:

LE isn't going to make a move..........or do anything........ until she is found either alive or dead.

Zuzu Verk is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Once she was found, all the wheels immediately went into motion.

They're waiting for the same thing we all are............someone to accidentally stumble across her.

This case will be stagnant and uneventful until that day.........IF that day ever comes.

^ Let's try to be patient for just a little longer :waiting: An overwhelming amount of evidence is being processed by Michigan State Police. Hopefully, there will be an arrest within the next week or two :praying:

I just have to chime in on the self defense/conceal carry discussion going on here.

If she was doing such because she was afraid of someone/something/whatever....

don't you think her father would have said so in the interview?

I do not see anything suspicious about her wanting to train to become prepared. If that's the narrative, then I suppose all the women/men who attended the training in her name are doing so because of some sinister presence in their lives...

I just have to chime in on the self defense/conceal carry discussion going on here.

If she was doing such because she was afraid of someone/something/whatever....

don't you think her father would have said so in the interview?

I do not see anything suspicious about her wanting to train to become prepared. If that's the narrative, then I suppose all the women/men who attended the training in her name are doing so because of some sinister presence in their lives...

No, I definitely don't think he would. They have been so tight lipped about everything else so why would they go about stating that.

And no again. Not everyone has some sinister reason behind doing things like that, but some do.

No, I definitely don't think he would. They have been so tight lipped about everything else so why would they go about stating that.

And no again. Not everyone has some sinister reason behind doing things like that, but some do.

HE mentioned the classes and conceal carry permit. That's not being tight lipped.

Ad my last sentence in your quote was sarcasm :sigh:

HE mentioned the classes and conceal carry permit. That's not being tight lipped.

Ad my last sentence in your quote was sarcasm :sigh:

They are absolutely tight lipped. Which is why we are here... no further along... none the wiser.

LE isn't going to make a move..........or do anything........ until she is found either alive or dead.

<respectfully snipped>

The days of "no body, no case" are long gone. Advances in technology and forensic testing capabilities make it possible to successfully prosecute homicide cases without remains. I became convinced of this dynamic with the conviction of D'Andre Lane for the murder of his 2-year-old daughter, Bianca Jones in 2011. Lane is currently serving a life sentence (without parole) in a Michigan prison. Little Bianca's remains have never been located.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2011-4-*D-Lane-guilty*&highlight=dandre+lane

<respectfully snipped>

The days of "no body, no case" are long gone. Advances in technology and forensic testing capabilities make it possible to successfully prosecute homicide cases without remains. I became convinced of this dynamic with the conviction of D'Andre Lane for the murder of his 2-year-old daughter, Bianca Jones in 2011. Lane is currently serving a life sentence (without parole) in a Michigan prison. Little Bianca's remains have never been located.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2011-4-*D-Lane-guilty*&highlight=dandre+lane

That may be the case when there is an overwhelming amount of circumstantial and forensic evidence. For instance the inside of the house was splattered with bloodstains and had the perpetrators footprints and fingerprints all over the scene. Yeah.........I can understand the argument in a case like that.

None of that applies here. They don't know if she made it home or she didn't, or if she had someone with her or if she didn't, or if it was willful or if it wasn't............and yada, yada, yada.
They won't try and prosecute this case until she makes an appearance.

That may be the case when there is an overwhelming amount of circumstantial and forensic evidence. For instance the inside of the house was splattered with bloodstains and had the perpetrators footprints and fingerprints all over the scene. Yeah.........I can understand the argument in a case like that.

None of that applies here. They don't know if she made it home or she didn't, or if she had someone with her or if she didn't, or if it was willful or if it wasn't............and yada, yada, yada.
They won't try and prosecute this case until she makes an appearance.

To date, LE has released very few details of what evidence they have in this case. We don't know what they found - or didn't find - at the home in Berkley. All that's been reported in the media is that both vehicles at the house on Oxford were confiscated, a mattress was supposedly removed from the house, along with "several bags" of evidence. Maybe there is an overwhelming amount of forensic and technological evidence, and LE is confident they can move forward without a body. :moo:

To date, LE has released very few details of what evidence they in this case. We don't know what they found - or didn't find - at the home in Berkley. All that's been reported in the media is that both vehicles at the house on Oxford were confiscated, a mattress was supposedly removed from the house, along with "several bags" of evidence. Maybe there is an overwhelming amount of forensic and technological evidence, and LE is confident they can move forward without a body. :moo:

Nothing wrong with some hopeful optimism.

Nothing wrong with facing reality either.

I think the above reasons are perfectly good reasons for being tight-lipped about a fear such as this, merely because you wouldn't want this information to become visible for everyone to know. All the more reason for LE to caution them against talking about her suspicions if there were things she was worried about. It could also be nothing more that living alone and coming home to a dark parking lot which I am sure everyone living there was aware of. JMO.

"We've overwhelmed them with the amount of evidence that we've collected," Nebus said. "Part of the investigation right now is dependent on a lot of the lab results coming back in."

[FONT=Lato, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nebus said Danielle Stislicki's blue Eddie Bauer jacket could provide a critical piece of evidence. It's what she was wearing when she was last seen. (via: clickondetroit.com)[/FONT]

[FONT=Lato, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]IMO it sounds like they may have the blue jacket If it were found in his car or home that's a great piece of evidence. They were looking for other items too (keys and phone) but yet they didn't refer to those as being key pieces of evidence.

If they have an overwhelming amount of evidence to be checked out, sounds like they are on to something. I don't think it takes "hopeful optimism" to come to that conclusion either.

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members