MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good point

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have been thinking that if the case indeed goes to trial, the defense will at least request a change of venue due to widespread publicity. If they get their way and it ends up coming to my county, I will try to attend as much as I can to show my support of Danielle and her family and friends.

I hope and pray every day that the individual responsible for her disappearance decides to talk, but right now I'm not so hopeful. I continue to post on here and another forum, hoping that the person will see something that moves him to change his mind and do the right thing, but also wonder if he is even capable of feeling compassion, sympathy, remorse, etc.

I keep going back to the Tricia Todd case from last year in trying to figure out what might have happened to Danielle. In Tricia's case, it was learned in the end that the perpetrator was the one who returned victim's car to her residence, leaving all of her belongings in it; like Danielle's case, LE was very tight-lipped throughout the investigation, never even publicly identifying a POI.

In Tricia's case, what took to get the perpetrator to finally confess was LE confronting him with video evidence. In Danielle's case, we know that the SG has retained counsel -as reported via MSM-, so LE is not allowed to speak with him directly, but if I'm not mistaken, I believe they can at least try to communicate with his attorney. I'm not even sure whether it would make legal sense for LE/prosecution to do that, but perhaps they could approach his counsel with what they have once they are ready and if it gets to that point. Of course, if the SG has no knowledge as to Danielle's whereabouts or what might have happened to her, then I hope he lets LE know, so that they don't have to waste their resources on the wrong person, and I am sure evidence -both circumstantial or forensic- will back up his claim.

If anyone is interested, here is an article that does a good job of summarizing how the police were able to get Tricia's killer to confess (I wasn't necessarily happy with the plea deal, but at least Tricia's family got her back ... or rather, what remained of her ... :():
"‘We got him!’: A grainy slice of video exposed Tricia Todd’s killer"

Fundraiser for missing Farmington Hills woman Saturday

The Detroit News Published 6:02 p.m. ET Jan. 26, 2017 | Updated 16 hours ago

A fundraiser is planned Saturday in Plymouth Township to boost a reward now at nearly $130,000 for tips in the case of a missing Farmington Hills woman.

A women-only self-defense event fundraiser is scheduled from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday to support efforts to find Danielle Stislicki, 28, who vanished Dec. 2 after leaving work.

A $20 donation per participant will be collected upon entry at the event, which is led by Second Nature Self Defense, 40700 Ann Arbor Road in Plymouth Township, organizers said in a post on the Find Danielle Stislicki Facebook page...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...01/26/danielle-stislicki-fundraiser/97108348/

The fundraiser is now at the inn at st johns in plymouth. (Per the find dani FB)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing this case, Inmyhumbleopinion. I wonder if the SG has given a statement, maybe even an alibi, regarding that night confirming they were together but that she left on her own accord. Still hoping that LE does indeed have something tying him to the return of her vehicle at IGA. If he had left his own vehicle at ML or nearby, it's possible there is footage of him in the early morning hours walking back to his vehicle. Last night I heard a detective on a show say that perps often plan everything up to and including the crime, but fail to thoroughly plan the events after (assuming this was premeditated). He also said it doesn't matter what LE feels or thinks, it's what they can prove. I imagine it must be extremely frustrating on their end to know they are just one piece away from completing the puzzle to make an arrest. As with the Tricia Todd case, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a change in the perp's story when all the pieces are put in place. I pray that God speaks to the perp(s)'s heart (or someone very close to them) and they realize a few more days of his freedom is not worth the torture that continues to be inflicted on DS's family.

I have been thinking that if the case indeed goes to trial, the defense will at least request a change of venue due to widespread publicity. If they get their way and it ends up coming to my county, I will try to attend as much as I can to show my support of Danielle and her family and friends.

I hope and pray every day that the individual responsible for her disappearance decides to talk, but right now I'm not so hopeful. I continue to post on here and another forum, hoping that the person will see something that moves him to change his mind and do the right thing, but also wonder if he is even capable of feeling compassion, sympathy, remorse, etc.

I keep going back to the Tricia Todd case from last year in trying to figure out what might have happened to Danielle. In Tricia's case, it was learned in the end that the perpetrator was the one who returned victim's car to her residence, leaving all of her belongings in it; like Danielle's case, LE was very tight-lipped throughout the investigation, never even publicly identifying a POI.

In Tricia's case, what took to get the perpetrator to finally confess was LE confronting him with video evidence. In Danielle's case, we know that the SG has retained counsel -as reported via MSM-, so LE is not allowed to speak with him directly, but if I'm not mistaken, I believe they can at least try to communicate with his attorney. I'm not even sure whether it would make legal sense for LE/prosecution to do that, but perhaps they could approach his counsel with what they have once they are ready and if it gets to that point. Of course, if the SG has no knowledge as to Danielle's whereabouts or what might have happened to her, then I hope he lets LE know, so that they don't have to waste their resources on the wrong person, and I am sure evidence -both circumstantial or forensic- will back up his claim.

If anyone is interested, here is an article that does a good job of summarizing how the police were able to get Tricia's killer to confess (I wasn't necessarily happy with the plea deal, but at least Tricia's family got her back ... or rather, what remained of her ... :():
"‘We got him!’: A grainy slice of video exposed Tricia Todd’s killer"

A reward of $130,000 is already a lot. Danielle of course is absolutely worth it. I am not sure though if increasing the amount will make much difference. As I understand it (but I may be wrong) much if not all of the reward money is for tips leading to Danielle's safe return.

But what if Danielle is no longer alive? What is the reward for a tip that leads to the successful conviction of the person who committed the crimes against Dani? Someone, a friend or family of the perpetrator, may have information but would be reluctant to speak up. A large reward for tips leading to conviction could make a difference.

Thank you for sharing this case, Inmyhumbleopinion. I wonder if the SG has given a statement, maybe even an alibi, regarding that night confirming they were together but that she left on her own accord. Still hoping that LE does indeed have something tying him to the return of her vehicle at IGA. If he had left his own vehicle at ML or nearby, it's possible there is footage of him in the early morning hours walking back to his vehicle. Last night I heard a detective on a show say that perps often plan everything up to and including the crime, but fail to thoroughly plan the events after (assuming this was premeditated). He also said it doesn't matter what LE feels or thinks, it's what they can prove. I imagine it must be extremely frustrating on their end to know they are just one piece away from completing the puzzle to make an arrest. As with the Tricia Todd case, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a change in the perp's story when all the pieces are put in place. I pray that God speaks to the perp(s)'s heart (or someone very close to them) and they realize a few more days of his freedom is not worth the torture that continues to be inflicted on DS's family.

Well said, soanyway !

If a person is being looked at, even if not being formally named as a person of interest, once a defense lawyer is retained, then
the lawyer will begin a defense plan, which I believe is called pre-filing. If the client requests the pre-filing which is an aggressive method that the defense lawyers use to begin to combat any evidence.

The location changed to The Inn at St. Johns

44045 Five Mile Road
Plymouth, MI 48170

Very nice place.

My wife and daughter are going.

That is wonderful of you ChazAldi ! Thanks for the update.

A reward of $130,000 is already a lot. Danielle of course is absolutely worth it. I am not sure though if increasing the amount will make much difference. As I understand it (but I may be wrong) much if not all of the reward money is for tips leading to Danielle's safe return.

But what if Danielle is no longer alive? What is the reward for a tip that leads to the successful conviction of the person who committed the crimes against Dani? Someone, a friend or family of the perpetrator, may have information but would be reluctant to speak up. A large reward for tips leading to conviction could make a difference.

100k of it is from Met and IG apartment complex.

So the family can't touch those funds. Now they are raising more because they can be able to function better during this strenuous time while keeping her name and the cause out there.

It's just a shame that bills never stop being due and work must carry on even when people are searching for their babies.

So imo. Every little bit counts.

3 cars were impounded..correct?.. If the vehicles' owners are not in involved in crime at all. ..this would be a huge inconvenience. Getting to work..etc..unless the owners have a fleet awaiting them. I would be squawking so bad if my car was.seized..even for a week. Same w a mattress..even if I had a spare bedroom. .........

100k of it is from Met and IG apartment complex.

So the family can't touch those funds. Now they are raising more because they can be able to function better during this strenuous time while keeping her name and the cause out there.

It's just a shame that bills never stop being due and work must carry on even when people are searching for their babies.

So imo. Every little bit counts.

Do you know that Mr. and/or Mrs. Stislicki are not working currently? I don't know about Rich's employment, but Ann worked at MetLife. Are neither of them working now? I thought the fundraiser was for additional reward money to encourage anyone with information about Danielle's whereabouts to come forward with tips.

3 cars were impounded..correct?.. If the vehicles' owners are not in involved in crime at all. ..this would be a huge inconvenience. Getting to work..etc..unless the owners have a fleet awaiting them. I would be squawking so bad if my car was.seized..even for a week. Same w a mattress..even if I had a spare bedroom. .........

If your belongings were seized, I feel you have way more problems to deal with than being without a car or mattress. Just throwing that out there....like helping police solve a crime. Not "you " specifically but that person(s). LE doesn't take belongings from random people for no reason...

Do you know that Mr. and/or Mrs. Stislicki are not working currently? I don't know about Rich's employment, but Ann worked at MetLife. Are neither of them working now? I thought the fundraiser was for additional reward money to encourage anyone with information about Danielle's whereabouts to come forward with tips.

Wondering too. Wondering how Ann would ever be able to return to work there again... :(

In regards to the reward money, couldn't they possibly break it up into smaller amounts for solid tips and information? Let's say someone is friends with SG or possibly participated in this unwillingly has a tip that could lead to arrest, but won't necessarily bring Dani home? Obviously they should come forward with this info on their own, but sadly money talks, and say 25,000 was available to them for talking and ratting their friend out (hypothetical obviously), maybe some solid information could come to light.

Best case scenerio would be that someone comes forward and that leads to DS and an arrest, and whoever gave the info would cash in on the money, but so far that scenerio is lookin grim, and I think that money broken down into smaller rewards with less expectations might get someone talking.

If your belongings were seized, I feel you have way more problems to deal with than being without a car or mattress. Just throwing that out there....like helping police solve a crime. Not "you " specifically but that person(s). LE doesn't take belongings from random people for no reason...

If my belongings (ex car) were seized and I know I am totally innocent and 100% confident nothing of forensic value would be found in the seized belongings, I would want them back also!

If I thought there might be something there, I would most likely stay quiet.

Who knows what I would do?

This is a completely different theory then all the other ones I've heard but I'm just trying to think of other things that could possible have happened..... is it at all possible that Danielle was just friends with sg and they hung out sometimes and perhaps she had met one of his friends and was in a relationship with that person. Maybe it was someone she didn't think other people would approve of so she kept it a secret. What if the day she went missing sg was taking her to his house so her and that person could talk or maybe they wanted to get away together and sg was helping them with this plan? We've all been young and done things not thinking of the consequences what if they were just going to run away and set it up to look like that to throw people off their tracks and now it has spiraled out of control and none of them know what to do? I'm sure this is highly unlikely and the other theories make much more sense but I'm just trying to think of something, anything else that would mean she is still alive and safe.

Hi Dayday7 and welcome ! :welcome:

None of us know for sure which theory is closest to the actual facts. We only have sparse information from law enforcement.

Your compassion is evident as you have searched for a theory that keeps Danielle safe.

I am still hopeful because I have not heard or seen facts that show otherwise. I will always have hope!

Find Danielle Stislicki shared Joshua Sackleh's post.
43 mins ·

Joshua Sackleh
43 mins ·
8 weeks. 56 days. It has been so long, too long, that my cousin Danielle has been missing.

In the past 8 weeks there have been countless friends, family, even people who don't know Danielle, who have shown their love and support by sharing posts and spreading the word about Danielle. There have been news articles, billboard advertisements, Facebook posts, tweets, and media outlets making her face and story known.

Her family has created a Facebook page, website, Instagram, and Twitter to reach people across all mediums. But it is not enough. It's not enough until she's found. There is always another way to help.

I implore you. Do. Not. Stop. Every share, every post, every email, every flyer, every conversation is another step towards finding Danielle. I'll be honest; I have lost count of how many steps we have taken nor do I know how many we need to go. But we cannot stop taking those steps; we cannot stop running until we finally bring her home. And we WILL bring her home.

So please, keep the faith, stay hopeful. Fight. Scream. And run to find Danielle.

This is a completely different theory then all the other ones I've heard but I'm just trying to think of other things that could possible have happened..... is it at all possible that Danielle was just friends with sg and they hung out sometimes and perhaps she had met one of his friends and was in a relationship with that person. Maybe it was someone she didn't think other people would approve of so she kept it a secret. What if the day she went missing sg was taking her to his house so her and that person could talk or maybe they wanted to get away together and sg was helping them with this plan? We've all been young and done things not thinking of the consequences what if they were just going to run away and set it up to look like that to throw people off their tracks and now it has spiraled out of control and none of them know what to do? I'm sure this is highly unlikely and the other theories make much more sense but I'm just trying to think of something, anything else that would mean she is still alive and safe.

What evidence supports this theory though?
The police have stated that they feel she's a victim of a crime.

I don't think anyone can fault you for hoping for any scenario in which Dani is still alive, but the evidence all points to an involuntary disappearance at the hands of this creep security guard.
I think it's possible that Dani's abduction was planned far in advance. This SG may have had fantasies about abducting and raping women for a long time. I think it's possible that he has previous victims. I hope LE is looking at him carefully with respect to other open cases.
Is it safe to say that the search warrants would have included the taking of his DNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911