MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Reagan Tokes from Ohio...it was quick and they caught the guy within the same week...but still...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ent-fatally-shot-Columbus-8-Feb-2017-*Arrest*

I came here to ask a question about this case. They said DNA on (I think it was) a cigarette butt led them to the perp in Reagan Tokes' case. They thankfully got to him quickly, but how does that DNA get processed so quickly while we're still waiting for anything from Dani's? I understand the perp in RT's case had DNA on file from previous crimes. I just found it somewhat interesting.

Also Reagan Tokes from Ohio...it was quick and they caught the guy within the same week...but still...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ent-fatally-shot-Columbus-8-Feb-2017-*Arrest*

I came here to ask a question about this case. They said DNA on (I think it was) a cigarette butt led them to the perp in Reagan Tokes' case. They thankfully got to him quickly, but how does that DNA get processed so quickly while we're still waiting for anything from Dani's? I understand the perp in RT's case had DNA on file from previous crimes. I just found it somewhat interesting.

Probably because it was one thing without a lot of inhibitors. Plus they found her right away. My guess.

They might not even announce to the public when they do get the results. It seems like LE is usually pretty quiet with a case like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danielle's 29th birthday is two weeks from today, February 28. Danielle needs to come home, and her family deserves answers. Let's hope and pray that there's movement in the case by the end of this month.

Dear BetteDavisEyes,

Hoping and praying along with you for this to happen.

Post from FDS:

With the weather warming, and the snow melting, keep an eye out for these items of Danielle's. Included is a view of Danielle's actual keys (including the Jeep fob, and shopper's cards) from one of her Instagram photos. The charm. Her phone. Keep watch in areas that may have been covered with snow, or large piles of it. Parking lots, in particular.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    277.5 KB · Views: 453
Interesting they don't mention the jacket this time.....

When Mr. & Mrs. Stislicki did the interview with WDIV's Karen Drew recently, Farmington Hills Police Chief seemed to indicate that Danielle's blue jacket could provide important evidence in the investigation. Sounds to me like LE actually has the jacket and that is was sent for forensic testing along with other evidence in the case. :moo:

When Mr. & Mrs. Stislicki did the interview with WDIV's Karen Drew recently, Farmington Hills Police Chief seemed to indicate that Danielle's blue jacket could provide important evidence in the investigation. Sounds to me like LE actually has the jacket and that is was sent for forensic testing along with other evidence in the case. :moo:

Agree. Lack of mentioning for folks to look for the jacket supports the idea they have it.

I walk with my dog on some nature trails a few miles south of her apartment complex and I have noticed that I now look around me for any items that are out of place. Last week my dog stepped of the trail to go #2 and as I leaned over to pick it up there was a child sized pink mitten sticking out of a pile of leaves....scared the crap out of me.

I walk with my dog on some nature trails a few miles south of her apartment complex and I have noticed that I now look around me for any items that are out of place. Last week my dog stepped of the trail to go #2 and as I leaned over to pick it up there was a child sized pink mitten sticking out of a pile of leaves....scared the crap out of me.
:welcome:

Post from FDS:

With the weather warming, and the snow melting, keep an eye out for these items of Danielle's. Included is a view of Danielle's actual keys (including the Jeep fob, and shopper's cards) from one of her Instagram photos. The charm. Her phone. Keep watch in areas that may have been covered with snow, or large piles of it. Parking lots, in particular.

attachment.php

The part about looking specifically at parking lots is very interesting.

Nyartist - maybe visit the find Dani Facebook page and post the drawing for her family and friends to see, I'm sure they would love to see it. It's beautiful. Let's hope that your angel helps Dani find her way home this week. The angel is a reminder that things are at work that are bigger then us and that we need to have faith. I'm sure we've all felt frustration and anger during this case so far but we really must remember to have faith. Even if some don't believe in a higher spirit, that's fine, but have faith in law enforcement that they're doing everything they possibly can for Dani. I personally believe in a higher power, and also have faith in our justice system. I hope that this is going to be Danielle's week. I have faith that LE is trying their best, even if things don't happen as fast as I'd like.

Thanks for suggesting the posting of my angel in other places on Danielle's pages. I sent it first to her dad and then on the page with the Redford Girls before posting it here. So yes it is out there hoping she will spread mass positive energy to those who need to find her.

Just checked the FDS Facebook page and it looks like the post has been updated to now include the jacket. All of this attention on the jacket leads me to believe they do have it. To me, editing the original post to add the jacket was done to not call attention to the fact that it was originally left out. Of course could be a totally innocent mistake but seems like there's more to this.
attachment.php

Post from FDS:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 434
I agree. I believe LE found jacket. Interesting about parking lots. Might be wise to map major parking lots maybe office complexes between ML and her home and ML and Berkley. Leaning towards Berkley based on LE asking if neighbors noticed her car there and that perhaps jacket was found in his possession .
Edit- her car was parked though at apartment... needle in haystack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm when I read it the jacket is there

Find Danielle Stislicki added 4 new photos.
4 hrs ·
With the weather warming, and the snow melting, keep an eye out for these items of Danielle's. Included is a view of Danielle's actual keys (including the Jeep fob, and shopper's cards) from one of her Instagram photos. The charm. Her phone, and of course, the jacket. Keep watch in areas that may have been covered with snow, or large piles of it. Parking lots, in particular. Thanks to Jen Rider for the idea!
#FindDani #LightTheWayForDani

Ummm when I read it the jacket is there

Find Danielle Stislicki added 4 new photos.
4 hrs ·
With the weather warming, and the snow melting, keep an eye out for these items of Danielle's. Included is a view of Danielle's actual keys (including the Jeep fob, and shopper's cards) from one of her Instagram photos. The charm. Her phone, and of course, the jacket. Keep watch in areas that may have been covered with snow, or large piles of it. Parking lots, in particular. Thanks to Jen Rider for the idea!
#FindDani #LightTheWayForDani

The jacket was later added. Oversight? perhaps or.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member