MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm a little confused why anyone would think these objects are going to mysteriously appear in melted snow piles in a parking lot?!?!? I hate to be negative about this, but there was barely any snow, if any at all on the ground Dec. 2nd.

I guess I'm a little confused why anyone would think these objects are going to mysteriously appear in melted snow piles in a parking lot?!?!? I hate to be negative about this, but there was barely any snow, if any at all on the ground Dec. 2nd.

It's called HOPE

You're right, and I doubt that the key ring/fob and/or cell phone/cover are going to be retrieved. Danielle's family suggested this on FDSFB as a means for the public to help find their daughter/sister and anything that might provide helpful in locating her. When the perp/s realized that they had Danielle's keys and cell phone, I'm sure the items were tossed in the nearest dumpster (or down the nearest sewer) and will likely never be found.

Frankly, I'm puzzled about why the Stislickis are asking the public to look for evidence. Isn't that LE's job? If FHPD wants the public to look for missing items connected with their case, why don't they have a press conference and ask for the public's help? Why is the family expected to suggest ways for the public to help find their missing family member? :waitasec:

I also find the parking lots comment interesting as well. Maybe tied to having dinner at her friend's house could help narrow down the grocery or specialty stores to map between ML and IGA? She has a picture of Fresh Thyme posted on her IG account. Another angle is IGA or ML?

You're right, and I doubt that the key ring/fob and/or cell phone/cover are going to be retrieved. Danielle's family suggested this on FDSFB as a means for the public to help find their daughter/sister and anything that might provide helpful in locating her. When the perp/s realized that they had Danielle's keys and cell phone, I'm sure the items were tossed in the nearest dumpster (or down the nearest sewer) and will likely never be found.

Frankly, I'm puzzled about why the Stislickis are asking the public to look for evidence. Isn't that LE's job? If FHPD wants the public to look for missing items connected with their case, why don't they have a press conference and ask for the public's help? Why is the family expected to suggest ways for the public to help find their missing family member? :waitasec:

It does seem like hiring outside help could be beneficial if they haven't already. I never realized their are people (that usually have lost children themselves) that help families figure out what to do.

From my understand, without outside help, Michelle Le would have never been found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all we know, the family may have hired a PI . I sure hope they did. You can't have too much help in these types of situations . Many families hire them and keep it secret but some do not. I am willing to bet that for as much publicity that this case received, that at least one if not more , has reached out to them by now.

JMO- very calculated and smart move for the Stislickis and LE to make. Ask Dani's thousands of followers to look for these key items now that the snow is going to melt. This gives everyone motivation and hope that WE, the people, have a chance to get this solved. Everyone will be looking around in spaces they'd never think otherwise, and might even bring up all these missing items to someone who may not know about Danielle. I think this also puts the pressure on the one who holds the answer to where all the information is.
LE and Dani's family have been working side by side this entire time, but Dani's family can captivate an emotional crowd that LE is unable of getting the attention to.

If public interest can solve a case, Dani's has a chance. What concerns me is LE asking people to not search but the family asking for people to share her picture far and wide. They don't seem in sync. I'm hoping they are just waiting on the forensics. If not that, any evidence to be found elsewhere is likely destroyed. 😐

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Random idea, which may have been mentioned already...perhaps they want the smoke buddy charm for DNA purposes? If it's something you put up to your mouth and lips it would most likely be a good source for DNA.
A set of keys isn't remarkable. I think they have always mentioned the keychain because it unique. Drives me crazy that people are reading more into it. It doesn't mean they only care about the keychain. It doesn't mean they are focused on that she may smoke pot. It is a great way to identify her keys. That is all. IMO of course.

Could of lead them to SG home in the first place.....might also be why they don't believe Dani parked her car herself....

It has snowed since then, wind and whatever can happen. Now that the snow is melting maybe Danielle's stuff and unfortunately maybe even Danielle can even be found.

For all we know, the family may have hired a PI . I sure hope they did. You can't have too much help in these types of situations . Many families hire them and keep it secret but some do not. I am willing to bet that for as much publicity that this case received, that at least one if not more , has reached out to them by now.

The FSDS page already said that it would be pointless to hire a PI because 12 agencies are already working on the case. Hiring a PI would be like starting from the beginning. Apparently they feel confident that so many people are working on the case. I would as well if the FBI among other agencies were working on the case. If the agencies lose interest it would then make sense to hire a PI.

Looking back on my interest in the back lot of ML, I was drawn to the hill on Berg road where a dead tree was being taken down. The date of the map reads July 2016 not that far away from Dec 2016. If that tree still hasn't been removed, which is probably unlikely, that would be the first place I would look for the keys and phone. I had this feeling when I posted the location the first time. If someone had parked their car in the lot that took DS he would have to come back for his car at sometime and what better place to toss the keys and phone but inside the trunk of the tree. That is if the tree is still there. Seems like the land is city property so who knows how long it takes before it is all cleaned up. Just a hunch on my part

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.473...4!1sSNWo_mwRF4eAjrJpO9MwkQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Looking back on my interest in the back lot of ML, I was drawn to the hill on Berg road where a dead tree was being taken down. The date of the map reads July 2016 not that far away from Dec 2016. If that tree still hasn't been removed, which is probably unlikely, that would be the first place I would look for the keys and phone. I had this feeling when I posted the location the first time. If someone had parked their car in the lot that took DS he would have to come back for his car at sometime and what better place to toss the keys and phone but inside the trunk of the tree. That is if the tree is still there. Seems like the land is city property so who knows how long it takes before it is all cleaned up. Just a hunch on my part

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.473...4!1sSNWo_mwRF4eAjrJpO9MwkQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

That makes sense. If this wasn't a carefully-premeditated act, I could see dumping the phone and keys in the nearest place where they likely wouldn't be found.

Sorry I am not keeping up well with the conversation but Dani just came to mind. I was on the phone booking for someone to come and do work at my house and the receptionist suggested a date for them to start work and instead of thinking, great, I'm around on that day I thought...That's Dani's birthday :( I was hoping we wouldn't get to her birthday with her still missing.

Anyway, sorry for breaking the flow of conversation!

We're thinking of you, Dani.

I remember seeing back in early January workers had a huge truck with this huge hose down in a manhole or something like that. At the corner of telegraph and 11 mile. You could tell they were sucking whatever was in there out.. This went on for a week or more. The last day I seen them out there I noticed Southfield Police truck parked behind them. Maybe it was nothing concerning Dani but just how close it is to ML always had me thinking of her or if it had anything to do with her case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I recall Berg Road when we were discussing the two women who were found dead in different parts of Detroit. One of the locations of a deceased female was near Berg Road.

General question about Google maps: How accurate are time stamps on Google or other locator maps? I've seen maps/photos of our home on realtor sites that don't have accurate dates. I can tell from certain aspects of our home, yard, etc., as well as neighboring homes, that the photos are not as recent as the dates posted on these sites.

I would ask MetLife if they could use some of the 50k reward for big search purposes. Instead of letting the 50k sit still somewhere while no movements can really be made. Jmo

Just saw this on the FDSFB. I don't think it has been mentioned on here yet, but I see that it was posted over 24 hours ago, so if it has, my apologies:

In reply to someone asking whether group searches are being considered, the amin. posted:
"If law enforcement called for ground searches, we would post it here. They have not. They probably have much more information than any of us know, but are trying to build the case to ensure maximum prosecution. So keeping quiet is of utmost importance. However, it is frustrating. Patience will prevail! Thanks for staying engaged and supportive!"

Immediately followed by a post by Mr. Stislicki: "A person can only be tried once for the same crime...everything must be done right, the first time."

In the same thread, three people ask about SF, though without mentioning his name. The admin. does not reference those comments, but they have not been deleted, either.

I just can't imagine being in Rich Stislicki's shoes ....

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/245942832530609

Just saw this on the FDSFB. I don't think it has been mentioned on here yet, but I see that it was posted over 24 hours ago, so if it has, my apologies:

In reply to someone asking whether group searches are being considered, the amin. posted:
"If law enforcement called for ground searches, we would post it here. They have not. They probably have much more information than any of us know, but are trying to build the case to ensure maximum prosecution. So keeping quiet is of utmost importance. However, it is frustrating. Patience will prevail! Thanks for staying engaged and supportive!"

Immediately followed by a post by Mr. Stislicki: "A person can only be tried once for the same crime...everything must be done right, the first time."

In the same thread, three people ask about SF, though without mentioning his name. The admin. does not reference those comments, but they have not been deleted, either.

I just can't imagine being in Rich Stislicki's shoes ....

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/245942832530609
Yes, I remember reading this from their page. Wasn't this from a few weeks ago?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member