MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A water main broke in the area of Civic Center/Franklin and Telegraph around October. Crews have been working at the site daily since then. There have been a lot of issues with water and sewer pipes in the area as a result. Franklin Road has been shut down since the water main broke and remains under construction. Can you clarify what you mean by 11 Mile and Telegraph? I don't believe 11 Mile intersects Telegraph, as it becomes Northwestern Highway at Bell Road.

I remember seeing back in early January workers had a huge truck with this huge hose down in a manhole or something like that. At the corner of telegraph and 11 mile. You could tell they were sucking whatever was in there out.. This went on for a week or more. The last day I seen them out there I noticed Southfield Police truck parked behind them. Maybe it was nothing concerning Dani but just how close it is to ML always had me thinking of her or if it had anything to do with her case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Looks like arrest in Abigail and liberty's case....Dani I truly hope you're next. I feel like this is one of my last cases following without arrest in the last week or two ☹️

A water main broke in the area of Civic Center/Franklin and Telegraph around October. Crews have been working at the site daily since then. There have been a lot of issues with water and sewer pipes in the area as a result. Franklin Road has been shut down since the water main broke and remains under construction. Can you clarify what you mean by 11 Mile and Telegraph? I don't believe 11 Mile intersects Telegraph, as it becomes Northwestern Highway at Bell Road.
Yep that's the name of the road. I was incorrect. But, it was January I seen them working on it.

OK, I see! Thanks :) Yeah, the water main is still under construction unfortunately. Not sure if what you saw had to do with that but it could be a correlation.

Yep that's the name of the road. I was incorrect. But, it was January I seen them working on it.

Thats what I thought as well since I had my smartphone and Google account for years. But last week I tried to locate my phone movements for fun after finding out that Google can track your phone.

So I went to Google maps and then my timeline and nothing was there. So after googling why. I then realized that I never manually had set up the Share My Location Feature. Lol

Now I guess I never did it because I actually didn't think about it when originally setting up my phone. Plus people sometimes don't access the feature because they think sharing the location may be a bad idea even if it's not.

So anyways. I finally did my settings last week and Bam.

I now see every place that my phone has been and for how long and which streets were taken to get there. Lol

So Imo. We can't assume that every person with a smartphone and Google account has it set up correctly. Jmo
Ok..so I just tried this on my phone and that's just creepy lol ...it even knew my hours at work and how long I was at the store ..Yikes !! It's great for trying to track past footsteps of a missing person if police/family have phone but not sure I like it for myself haha

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

On my google map in the far left corner is a box that shows the street view and the changes over the years from 2007 to 2016 and the bushes and over growth have been removed. The bar on the box can be moved back and forth to show the years that have passed and how it has changed. It still doesn't prove if the pictures are up to date but it is interesting to see the growth and elimination of trees and such over the years. It is hard to visualize how high up the whole in the tree is. Could it be chest high or higher?
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4736...7i13312!8i6656

Looks like arrest in Abigail and liberty's case....Dani I truly hope you're next. I feel like this is one of my last cases following without arrest in the last week or two ☹️
From last I looked no arrests. Search warrant on a home thus far.

Danielle Stislicki has been missing for 11 weeks. When will there be a major break in the case???

I'm right there with you guys, it seems like we've gotten movement in a lot of other cases we've been following here but Danielle's.
Praying for Danielle stislicki and her family!

^ I'm not following any other cases right now, but I'm glad that other missing person cases are making progress. Sure would like to see some movement in Danielle's case. Hoping there will be a major breakthrough by the end of the month - Danielle's birthday is the 28th.

I can only hope LE are working this case hard behind the scenes and keeping everything close to their chest because it is disheartening and frustrating to see no apparent progress day after day.

I'm praying for the Stislicki family and friends - I can't imagine living with such uncertainty and torment.

Ok..so I just tried this on my phone and that's just creepy lol ...it even knew my hours at work and how long I was at the store ..Yikes !! It's great for trying to track past footsteps of a missing person if police/family have phone but not sure I like it for myself haha

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Lol. Just make sure a jealous spouse doesn't supposedly, accidentally leave their phone hidden somewhere in your car. Lol.

Because all they would have to do is go to a computer and login to Google to see where the phone is and has been. Lol.

Lol. Just make sure a jealous spouse doesn't supposedly, accidentally leave their phone hidden somewhere in your car. Lol.

Because all they would have to do is go to a computer and login to Google to see where the phone is and has been. Lol.
Hey Dexter

Thank you for this info.

What are your thoughts on the possibility of tracking her fitbit?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Hey Dexter

Thank you for this info.

Thanks

If she did have it on that day I am assuming agencies would have obtained her online log in information and retrieved that data. It would show steps taken and sleep... perhaps heart rate depending on which model she had. Unfortunately, if you do not put it on run mode it does not map you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks, Karmabus.

I really felt like we were going to have some sort of update by now...where are you, Danielle?

From last I looked no arrests. Search warrant on a home thus far.

Yes, and as of 6:30 PST, still no arrests.

Hey Dexter

Thank you for this info.

Thanks

On her IG, DS commented that one of her Fitbits bit the dust. Not sure if it was replaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3