MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people that feel SG is innocent-
How does this new information effect your theory? Has it changed your mind some or created any doubt?

For the record- I believe personally that SG holds the key to solving this. (But there's been plenty here who don't feel the same)

So it looks like I won't have to eat crow after all !
The news didn't say much that we already didn't know from sleuthing around but at least now that part of the story is coming from msm so it can be discussed here.

What is everyone's thoughts on this new info?
I don't think police routinely pick random spots of floor to remove unless they have a suspicion that a crime may have happened.

Let's face it, there's a reason why they went to that home in the first place. They don't randomly pick out acquaintances homes to remove beds from, they had to have a reason. A judge isn't going to sign off on a search warrant unless there's probable cause to do so .

Agreed. I believe it comes down to two things at this point. They need a cell phone to triangulate the phones in tandem or they need Danielle.. Or they need someone to come forward.. If he doesn't talk soon, someone will most likely talk for him. They just need to get up the nerve. IMO

Yes, imo I believe they might have plenty of circumstantial evidence but are now just trying to collect definitive evidence so the case will stick.

I was pondering this morning where would he place Danielle if he did indeed kill her. We know he was occupied the following day in a tournament. People tend to gravitate to what they know where they have been in a fight or flight mindset. He knows fire... understands it inside and out. I could be way off and hope I am but wondering if he made his own private incinerator . A barrel and fuel.... after rocks and a secluded body of water ( which in Michigan is very easy to find)
... and apologies to any loved ones reading this.. I do not like posting these type of scenarios. In my mind it's recovery not rescue at this stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it looks like I won't have to eat crow after all !
The news didn't say much that we already didn't know from sleuthing around but at least now that part of the story is coming from msm so it can be discussed here.

What is everyone's thoughts on this new info?
I don't think police routinely pick random spots of floor to remove unless they have a suspicion that a crime may have happened.

Let's face it, there's a reason why they went to that home in the first place. They don't randomly pick out acquaintances homes to remove beds from, they had to have a reason. A judge isn't going to sign off on a search warrant unless there's probable cause to do so .
I agree, and like channel 4 said this morning ( it was about 6:37 a.m. on the morning news ) the police are waiting on testing for the many items removed to come back.
I agree with statements made by others many times over, it's all just a matter of time before we hear something.
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I was pondering this morning where would he place Danielle if he did indeed kill her. We know he was occupied the following day in a tournament. People tend to gravitate to what they know where they have been in a fight or flight mindset. He knows fire... understands it inside and out. I could be way off and hope I am but wondering if he made his own private incinerator . A barrel and fuel.... after rocks and a secluded body of water ( which in Michigan is very easy to find)
... and apologies to any loved ones reading this.. I do not like posting these type of scenarios. In my mind it's recovery not rescue at this stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've though the same thing. Ground was too solid to dig deep and let's face it, it's a lot of work...he appears doughy to me and not strong to do it. Burning destroys a lot, although he wouldn't get it hot enough to destroy everything like an incinerator imo. But where do you do this undetected or reported? There would be a putrid smoke and it would need to burn high and long.

Floorboards, has anyone seen a case where they have taken these for reasons other than blood?

If there was blood on the floor that he attempted to clean, they would use luminal to see if there was a presence of blood... Then maybe they send that piece to a lab to see if trace amounts of blood, that may have soaked into the wood can be extracted and tested for a DNA match...Right? Is there any other reasons to remove the floorboards?

Floorboards, has anyone seen a case where they have taken these for reasons other than blood?

If there was blood on the floor that he attempted to clean, they would use luminal to see if there was a presence of blood... Then maybe they send that piece to a lab to see if trace amounts of blood, that may have soaked into the wood can be extracted and tested for a DNA match...Right? Is there any other reasons to remove the floorboards?

I might be way off but could it be puke?

My concern with the floorboard thing is that I suspect he has a neat and tidy excuse as to why there was blood on the floor (if it is in fact blood) it was said that his wife was hospitalized for complications to a blood transfusion as well as a concussion. Both of those could very conveniently explain things away. I don't know I just have a feeling that's what is being offered up as an explanation. If so, it's infuriating.

My concern with the floorboard thing is that I suspect he has a neat and tidy excuse as to why there was blood on the floor (if it is in fact blood) it was said that his wife was hospitalized for complications to a blood transfusion as well as a concussion. Both of those could very conveniently explain things away. I don't know I just have a feeling that's what is being offered up as an explanation. If so, it's infuriating.

That could offer up only a temporary explanation though until they confirm it is Dani's blood. If it is in fact blood or even Dani's anyway.

They wouldn't just take his word for it that it was his wife's blood. Him offering an excuse would be pointless because they would take the floorboards regardless.

That could offer up only a temporary explanation though until they confirm it is Dani's blood. If it is in fact blood or even Dani's anyway.
Here's what I've been wondering...can they tell who's blood it is if it's been cleaned up, as in bleached or something? That's something I wasn't entirely sure on.

Blood, vomit, other body fluids :blushing: Even the best cleanup job probably won't rid porous flooring of all DNA.

Here's what I've been wondering...can they tell who's blood it is if it's been cleaned up, as in bleached or something? That's something I wasn't entirely sure on.

DNA testing would confirm whose blood and/or other bodily fluids.

Stories like this make me look up stuff like this. http://www.safewise.com/blog/10-wearable-safety-gps-devices-kids/. Not that it would have helped Danielle case, she had a phone that did the same thing. I just wish there was a better way of keeping people safe. I know installing a tracking chip into someone isn't legal even if they want it, but maybe a watch that does something like life alert that just looks like a regular watch and can tell police you are in danger, and can locate you. The problem with those things is, they can go off when you don't want them too. We are getting better with technology. I have three beautiful children, who will eventually move out on their own and I'll be on here, web sleuths, reading these stories and calling them up and worrying about them constantly. I cried hearing that they emptied out her apartment. I cannot even fathom the pain they are going through right now.

Stories like this make me look up stuff like this. http://www.safewise.com/blog/10-wearable-safety-gps-devices-kids/. Not that it would have helped Danielle case, she had a phone that did the same thing. I just wish there was a better way of keeping people safe. I know installing a tracking chip into someone isn't legal even if they want it, but maybe a watch that does something like life alert that just looks like a regular watch and can tell police you are in danger, and can locate you. The problem with those things is, they can go off when you don't want them too. We are getting better with technology. I have three beautiful children, who will eventually move out on their own and I'll be on here, web sleuths, reading these stories and calling them up and worrying about them constantly. I cried hearing that they emptied out her apartment. I cannot even fathom the pain they are going through right now.

I cried at my desk. At work. (Luckily I'm the only one in today) :(

I know this is kind of knit-picky, but in reading the story back it doesn't look like the floorboards detail was supplied by LE, but it just says the Defenders learned of this detail.

A quote pulled from the latest ClickonDetroit story: [FONT=Lato, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Officers carried a mattress out of the home, and the Defenders learned that some floorboards were confiscated by authorities and sent off for testing."
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lato, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It seems to me like Nebus' quote was taken from a more generic interview regarding the case, as it doesn't reveal exact details but instead makes a more general statement on how the investigation is going. I can't help but think the floorboards detail was gathered from the post making the rounds on SM, or perhaps the person that posted it, since there is no name or identifying factor to go with the "source."

[/FONT]MOO, but I'm not sure police would give up this sort of detail when they've been so tight lipped on the investigation up until this point. The fact that it isn't tied with an actual name or somebody from LE doesn't make it a confirmed detail, IMHO.

Hoping Dani will come home soon.

The only new information during today's report was that floorboards were removed during one of the searches of the Berkley home on Oxford (in addition to the mattress that was mentioned previously). Information about the floorboards was rumored on FB and other sites but has now been officially confirmed by LE for the WDIV special report. There was also mention of one vehicle being removed from the garage at the home on Oxford. Previous reports indicated that there might have been two vehicles removed from the Berkley location.

Also of significance in the WDIV report: Danielle's parents have cleaned out her apartment at IGA in Farmington Hills :(

Video should be available shortly at www.clickindetroit.com

LE is not going to just believe anything he offers up. He (or they) will have to prove what he is saying is true. Sure he can say its his wifes blood, vomit, etc - but then LE will do DNA tests to prove it. Nothing he says is taken as the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNkelly