MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielle is a distant family member (second cousin) of mine. I have never met her, to my knowledge. Perhaps at a wedding many years ago. But, I know how special she is to my extended family. It has been devastating to see how this has affected them.

I wish I could meet her some day. But at this point I'm just hoping her immediate family has closure.

That could offer up only a temporary explanation though until they confirm it is Dani's blood. If it is in fact blood or even Dani's anyway.
Rape could cause some bleeding, but probably not a large amount. The SG may not have noticed a few drops of blood on the floor. LE may also have found Dani's blood mixed with the SG's semen.
I'm also not sure whether rape would have produced enough blood to seep into a mattress. I suppose it would depend on how many layers of bedding were on that mattress. One thing that would seep into a mattress is urine. If the SG kept Dani tied to his bed for several hours or several days, eventually Dani would have been unable to hold her bladder. I think that the urine could contain trace amounts of blood, so it might be possible to extract DNA.
It is entirely possible that on Saturday, while the SG was laughing it up at his beer pong tournament, Dani was still alive and tied or chained to the SG's bed, gagged, shivering, and terrified. The SG was probably getting his jollies by thinking about what he had done to Dani...or maybe he was too busy trying to hook up with other women to even think about her.

Rape could cause some bleeding, but probably not a large amount. The SG may not have noticed a few drops of blood on the floor. LE may also have found Dani's blood mixed with the SG's semen.
I'm also not sure whether rape would have produced enough blood to seep into a mattress. I suppose it would depend on how many layers of bedding were on that mattress. .

Snipped because I'm weak when it comes to this case and it's just too unbearable to think about :(

But yes, say that mattress had just a sheet on it, just the base sheet, then yes, rape could definitely produce more than enough blood to go through to the mattress.

Agree 100%
If I learned anything from the Jacob Wetterling case it would be to let ALL of the facts of the case come out, let the evidence/facts play out THROUGH the justice system, and it isn't over till it's over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Amen!

Right, I agree that Local 4 is the most reputable TV station around these parts. However, I will reference a post I made earlier in this thread which explained that reporters/media outlets don't need their information to be approved by LE before reporting it. Reporters can ask whether the police can confirm or deny something, but they don't need their information approved by police. They will sometimes - out of respect for the investigation - choose not to report details that police have asked to keep quiet for safety of citizens, respect of a victim's family, etc. It's likely Nebus didn't know word for word what the story would be about, just that it was an update on the case. It could also be likely that he knew the floorboards detail would be included in the report, but he doesn't need to give his permission to Drew to report on it. Oh, to be a fly on the wall during that interview.

Regardless of WHO said it, the floorboards information is out there, and I won't try to debunk its credibility. I remember reading the SIL's post on SM and thinking that it was only a matter of time before it gets reported on. I assumed police wouldn't comment this detail based on how quiet they've kept everything.

I will also mention that I have a background in journalism, but that's as much information as I'll divulge. :silenced:

I've considered the wording used in the article about the floorboards too. The reason I'm inclined to believe it is reliable information is because there have been multiple articles that included the bit about the floorboards shared on the Find Dani FB page (are we allowed to talk about that aspect of sm since it is administrated by family?). There was actually even a comment by the admin of that page that mentioned how long it takes for DNA testing on mattresses and floorboards due to the amount of material to sort through. Here is exactly what they said, "Find Danielle Stislicki We've heard anywhere from weeks to months. There is a LOT of material in a mattress and in flooring. PLEASE stay with us,"

I've considered the wording used in the article about the floorboards too. The reason I'm inclined to believe it is reliable information is because there have been multiple articles that included the bit about the floorboards shared on the Find Dani FB page (are we allowed to talk about that aspect of sm since it is administrated by family?). There was actually even a comment by the admin of that page that mentioned how long it takes for DNA testing on mattresses and floorboards due to the amount of material to sort through. Here is exactly what they said, "Find Danielle Stislicki We've heard anywhere from weeks to months. There is a LOT of material in a mattress and in flooring. PLEASE stay with us,"

Yeah, I think Danielle's family is getting pretty frustrated at this point. I can see it. <modsnip>

Why is there sleuthing of RS's personal FB and discussion of EG going on here?

There have been multiple warnings about this. Continuing to do so will result in a TO, no questions asked.

Why is there sleuthing of Dani's father's personal FB and discussion of EG going on here?

There have been multiple warnings about this. Continuing to do so will result in a TO, no questions asked.
Sorry, I'm confused. Dani's family is using their fb as a way to get info out to peeps, yet we can't discuss it? I'm pretty sure that is exactly what they want us to do..

(modsnip) Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I hate when people assume lawyers are bad folk. (just until they need one...) Disparaging lawyers and the law won't help find Danielle. =( I don't want to derail this thread with discussion about lawyers but I just wish that wasn't on the flyer, that's all.

Filled with hope... it can't hurt.

FGs SIL, Elizabeth, is going to be on the local Fox station tonight at 10 to discuss the case.

She doesn't seem like the most reliable source. I think that interview should be taken with a grain of salt. I fear Fox 2 was going for sensationalism rather than facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She doesn't seem like the most reliable source. I think that interview should be taken with a grain of salt. I fear Fox 2 was going for sensationalism rather than facts.

Are you allowed to summarize what she said here since it was on the news? I missed it

I'm not sure? I don't know if it's posted yet on the fox 2 website. She did say that witnesses saw Danielle's jeep in his driveway that day. And she said he asked for a ride home and that's how it got there, but that sounded like speculation on her part. I'll post a link as soon as it's up.

I'm not sure? I don't know if it's posted yet on the fox 2 website. She did say that witnesses saw Danielle's jeep in his driveway that day. And she said he asked for a ride home and that's how it got there, but that sounded like speculation on her part. I'll post a link as soon as it's up.

Thanks so much!

That assertion seems plausible, but it raises many questions. Why was the SG at Met Life in the first place--ostensibly without a car? It seems like it was probably a ruse to get Danielle back to his house. I wish we could hear some details about how long Dani's Jeep was in the SG's driveway.

No, she and the reporter said she got all of that from the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3