MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel certain that there are at least a handful of people who know what happened to Danielle, who "disappeared" her, her current whereabouts, perhaps even the reason that she is missing. Seems it's more important to protect the perp/s than it is to find Danielle and bring her home. :moo:
If you're right, someone will eventually have the courage to come forward. Many of us Michiganders remember the case of the two hunters who were murdered in Mio, Michigan, in 1985. Numerous people knew what happened, but it took years for the key witness to break her silence. Now the killers are doing life without parole even though their victims were never located.

I feel certain that there are at least a handful of people who know what happened to Danielle, who "disappeared" her, her current whereabouts, perhaps even the reason that she is missing. Seems it's more important to protect the perp/s than it is to find Danielle and bring her home. :moo:
I'm beginning to believe there is only one
Person that knows.

Wasn't it suspected that they fed them to their pigs?

If you're right, someone will eventually have the courage to come forward. Many of us Michiganders remember the case of the two hunters who were murdered in Mio, Michigan, in 1985. Numerous people knew what happened, but it took years for the key witness to break her silence. Now the killers are doing life without parole even though their victims were never located.

Is that case on WS?

Is that case on WS?
I don't think so; I think it was solved before websleuths existed. I'm sure the book that Wrecked mentioned is a good resource. The points is, witnesses want to come forward and usually do, even if it takes them time to find the courage.

But back to Dani! I can only speculate about whether other people know anything. There may be witnesses who saw something but don't realize the significance of what they witnessed, which is why I continue to share Dani's image and info on social media. I hope others will continue to do the same regardless of how long it takes to bring her home (hopefully safe!).

Wait until you experience watching your first case go to trial. Sitting in here Day after day with your co-sleuthers agonizing and ripping apart testimony.

Agreed. Also, whenever news breaks about an arrest should be added to that.

The first few weeks of a new thread (immediately following the report of someone missing) always feels like a never ending game of catch up (because the thread moves so fast). When an arrest is made multiply x1000.

After an arrest, it's not uncommon for a year or more to pass before the trial. During that time, some of the most frequent posters in the beginning may lose track of the thread, life can get in the way for others... but there will be many who hang around for the whole shebang, and you'll build relationships with these people, and when all is said and done (& hopefully the bad guy gets life) ...it will feel bittersweet. You will grow accustomed to your daily chats and feel like something is missing when it's gone. That is, until you run across a familiar name in another thread one day... and then you'll smile a little smile to yourself and jump right on to another fast speeding train.

At least.... that's how this whole WS thing works for me. ;P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to grade school in Detroit with DT. What a sad story this was.

Oh how I had hope for some new information....

Someone mentioned fentanyl in a previous thread. What are the odds that the SG could have tried to use fentanyl as a date-rape drug? I'm thinking he could have lured Dani into his house by pretending to be distraught about his wife's cancer (when actually he was celebrating the return of her cancer as an opportunity), asking Dani to wait with him while he called the hospital for an update, and then offered Dani a beer or a cup of coffee loaded with fentanyl. He could have then pretended to be on the phone with the hospital until Dani passed out.

Hey, just checking in :)

This is painfully slow progress :( Wishing for news everyday is obviously not helping.

Yep" painfully slow "pretty much sums up exactly how I'm feeling about it as well!
It's hard to keep faith in LE and justice sometimes when all I \we want is answers. Hopefully someone is brought to justice soon!

Edited to add - I keep telling myself that LE knows more then I do. ( They pretty much said from the jump that they felt this was a crime. That's a pretty bold statement to say without having some evidence)

Has the family hired a private investigator?
If no why not?

I don't think she was lured anywhere I think she went with someone and this someone is a person she knows.
I still believe was done in anger or rage and it went south.

I'm sure many of us have found ourselves in dangerous situations with spouses or boyfriends or casual acquaintances and it's a scary situation. I know I was and am lucky I got away but Some don't end up alive. These situation I think are the most dangerous for women.
Just my thoughts here.

One person knows where she is.

Has the family hired a private investigator?
If no why not?

I don't think she was lured anywhere I think she went with someone and this someone is a person she knows.
I still believe was done in anger or rage and it went south.

I'm sure many of us have found ourselves in dangerous situations with spouses or boyfriends or casual acquaintances and it's a scary situation. I know I was and am lucky I got away but Some don't end up alive. These situation I think are the most dangerous for women.
Just my thoughts here.

One person knows where she is.

This is also my theory.
I believe she willingly went with an acquaintance and something went south quickly. That person holds the key to solving this. But that's just my opinion and I have absolutely no proof to back it up at all. It just makes sense to me.

Going with someone she knows and being lured are not mutually exclusive.

Yep" painfully slow "pretty much sums up exactly how I'm feeling about it as well!
It's hard to keep faith in LE and justice sometimes when all I \we want is answers. Hopefully someone is brought to justice soon!

Edited to add - I keep telling myself that LE knows more then I do. ( They pretty much said from the jump that they felt this was a crime. That's a pretty bold statement to say without having some evidence)

I was pretty shocked when they announced Dani was a victim of crime. Not because I was shocked she was... just because I thought we knew that all along. Now I'm just shocked there has been next to nothing since.

If Danielle's family has hired a Private Investigator, why would - or should - the public know about it? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member