MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says the first one is a white female. I'm concerned. But we won't know anything until they announce something.

About the first one mentioned Chaz - it said it was believed to be a woman in her 30s ( didn't mention race)
I believe DS looks much younger then her age. I would've guessed she was 20-21. So maybe it isn't her.
But honestly, we have no clue at this point and could speculate all day. We could pick apart every word of that article and still not be one step closer. So I guess we'll just have to continue to hope and wait.

Bad feeling. I don't like the first girl found even without age and race. Stabbing is rage and blanket wrapped is remorse. Whoever she is .. prayers to her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad feeling. I don't like the first girl found even without age and race. Stabbing is rage and blanket wrapped is remorse. Whoever she is .. prayers to her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Above article indicates that the first body found was that of a white female in her 30s.

...The body of the first woman, believed to be in her 30s, was found at the end of a driveway, near the backyard, of a home on the 15700 block of West Parkway, which is north of Fenkell and east of Telegraph.

At about 4:30 p.m., a 911 caller found a pile of blankets at a vacant home on the block. The woman went to investigate the situation and found the body of a white female, wrapped in a blanket. The woman had been stabbed, said Officer Jennifer Moreno, a Detroit Police Department spokeswoman...

This new article suggests that both bodies were white females.

Two women found murdered in separate locations in Detroit

12:45 PM, Jan 31, 2017
1 min ago

(WXYZ) - Detroit police say two women's bodies were found in two separate locations in the city on Monday.

Police say a neighbor called 911 after discovering a body in a pile of blankets in the 15730 block of W. Parkway around 4:30 p.m.

The body is that of a white female in her 30s, according to sources...*

http://www.wxyz.com/news/two-womens-bodies-discovered-in-two-separate-places-in-detroit

At about 4:30 p.m., a 911 caller found a pile of blankets at a vacant home on the block. The woman went to investigate the situation and found the body of a white female, wrapped in a blanket. The woman had been stabbed,

The woman wrapped up in the blanket won't be her for sure............too recent.

The men’s search led them to 28th, where they noticed a vacant home with a garage. One of the men, 32, went inside the garage and found a woman’s dead body, and called 911. Police don’t yet know the woman’s identity and her death is being investigated as a homicide.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...es-found-detroit-separate-incidents/97279540/

The woman in the vacant house.......? Nothing as to her race or approx. age yet. If the body has been there for quite awhile...........stay tuned.

This new article suggests that both bodies were white females.

Two women found murdered in separate locations in Detroit

12:45 PM, Jan 31, 2017
1 min ago

(WXYZ) - Detroit police say two women's bodies were found in two separate locations in the city on Monday.

Police say a neighbor called 911 after discovering a body in a pile of blankets in the 15730 block of W. Parkway around 4:30 p.m.

The body is that of a white female in her 30s, according to sources...*

http://www.wxyz.com/news/two-womens-bodies-discovered-in-two-separate-places-in-detroit
The 28th street one is more concerning to me than the other one (in regards to DS).

I hope neither is her.

I still hope she is alive, although it's a long stretch.

Prayers for everyone affected by these women's deaths.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

There are a couple of other women missing from the Detroit area that were listed in just the last week or so.

There are a couple of other women missing from the Detroit area that were listed in just the last week or so.
It's a continuous thing. Daily there are at least a couple people reported (via the Missing in Michigan FB page) as missing. And those are the ones that are actually reported.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I doubt if either one of them are Danielle though, remember that the police don't believe anyone needs to go out and search for her.

I guess she is supposed to magically reappear someday and answer a bunch of their questions as to what happened and where she's been.

Yes. Additionally, it states, "Police say another woman's body was discovered a short time later around 5 p.m. inside a garage at 4510 28th Street. We're told two men found the body inside two trash bags. The woman's feet and wrists were reportedly bound." (BBM)

The bolded bit really concerns me, especially re: the woman's feet and wrists being bound :(. I've felt for the last couple of weeks that whoever that took Danielle would be someone who enjoys having total control over women in particular -as well as people in general- and seeing others in pain and agony. I've felt this way especially with regard to the SG, which I will not go into right now.

I'm really concerned that this could be Danielle, and even if it isn't, whoever she turns out to be, I hope that she is identified quickly, and justice carried out swiftly.

2 unidentified women found killed at separate locations in Detroit

By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.

Posted: 1:11 PM, January 31, 2017
Updated: 1:16 PM, January 31, 2017

DETROIT - Detroit police are working to identify two women who were found killed Monday at two completely separate locations in the city.*

One was found about 4:30 p.m. in the 15700 block of West Parkway on the city's far west side. Police said a neighbor called 911 after investigating what she thought was a pile of blankets. Instead she found a white female dead.*

Detectives observed a puncture wound to the right side of her neck and tire tracks leading up to the body, police said. She is described as a white female in her 30s with multiple tattoos. She remains unidentified for now...*

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...found-killed-at-separate-locations-in-detroit

By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.

DETROIT - Detroit police are working to identify two women who were found killed Monday at two completely separate locations in the city.*

One was found about 4:30 p.m. in the 15700 block of West Parkway on the city's far west side. Police said a neighbor called 911 after investigating what she thought was a pile of blankets. Instead she found a white female dead.*

Detectives observed a puncture wound to the right side of her neck and tire tracks leading up to the body, police said. She is described as a white female in her 30s with multiple tattoos. She remains unidentified for now...*

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...found-killed-at-separate-locations-in-detroit

That article also says this about the second female: "Police said she was "completely unidentifiable." They are working on a cause of death. "

Thanks for this monster12. Now that you mention it, I believe that the "too much traffic in the apartment" reason was mentioned in the context of being a reason why dogs weren't used, but that could also apply to processing - BUT not if LE strongly believed that a crime had occurred at here apartment. But regardless, if no true processing occurred (i.e., Luminol, etc.) that just more strongly bolsters the assumption that LE has some sort of evidence that points away from any crime happening at the apartment or in and around her Jeep - and hence (at least for me) her having returned there on her own and then having been abducted by a stranger and more towards the SG.

P.S. Oh my...just read the recent news articles on the bodies...I don't know what to hope for. Never do in these cases.

By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.

Ugh, I just saw the headline and had to come here....Whenever I see one like this, I get a bad feeling. There was a new story on WS the other day of a woman gone missing in Detroit and her kids were left at the home/porch. I haven't seen many updates on it but assumed that story and this could be related...but either way, I hate that it is anybody!!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ther-of-a-6-year-old-girl-Detroit-28-Jan-2017

Also wanted to add...sometimes it seems so 'weird'/coincidental that people stumble upon bodies like this. In the article it says that one of the people had to urinate and went into the garage. I think I'd rather risk urinating outside instead of going into an abandon/random garage in Detroit...and then to stumble upon a body?! How long would she have been there if this didn't happen!? Ugh...:sick::maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member