MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This new article suggests that both bodies were white females.

Two women found murdered in separate locations in Detroit

12:45 PM, Jan 31, 2017
1 min ago

(WXYZ) - Detroit police say two women's bodies were found in two separate locations in the city on Monday.

Police say a neighbor called 911 after discovering a body in a pile of blankets in the 15730 block of W. Parkway around 4:30 p.m.

The body is that of a white female in her 30s, according to sources...*

http://www.wxyz.com/news/two-womens-bodies-discovered-in-two-separate-places-in-detroit

So sad. For the families of any women these two may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 unidentified women found killed at separate locations in Detroit

By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.

Posted: 1:11 PM, January 31, 2017
Updated: 1:16 PM, January 31, 2017

DETROIT - Detroit police are working to identify two women who were found killed Monday at two completely separate locations in the city.*

One was found about 4:30 p.m. in the 15700 block of West Parkway on the city's far west side. Police said a neighbor called 911 after investigating what she thought was a pile of blankets. Instead she found a white female dead.*

Detectives observed a puncture wound to the right side of her neck and tire tracks leading up to the body, police said. She is described as a white female in her 30s with multiple tattoos. She remains unidentified for now...*

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...found-killed-at-separate-locations-in-detroit

One of the men went INSIDE a garage to urinate?? I know it's not the point of the article, but gross.

How far away is this garage location from where DS went missing?

In re the recent article about the 2 women - There have been some recent heroin deaths in this area (I am connected to one of them sadly...) Bad batch of the stuff has been on the streets. I can't help but wonder about these 2 women being found. DPD says they are finding OD deaths in very odd places, and lots of them. I am absolutely NOT bringing this up in re Danielle.

In re the recent article about the 2 women - There have been some recent heroin deaths in this area (I am connected to one of them sadly...) Bad batch of the stuff has been on the streets. I can't help but wonder about these 2 women being found. DPD says they are finding OD deaths in very odd places, and lots of them. I am absolutely NOT bringing this up in re Danielle.

I think a body in two garbage bags is unlikely to be an O.D. death, but maybe the one under the blankets.

Ihave always felt an uneasy feeling about Berg Road ever since I mapped it behind Met Life parking lot. Berg goes all the way to Grand River and stops. but it is only a few blocks further to the 15700 block of W Parkway where the woman was found behind the house. 42. 404012,-83. 266270
Hope it is alright to post GPS. Forgot my periods after 42 and 83 that's why it didn't work.

I think a body in two garbage bags is unlikely to be an O.D. death, but maybe the one under the blankets.

The one in blankets had been stabbed, according to the article. So it looks like both were victims of homicide.

Ihave always felt an uneasy feeling about Berg Road ever since I mapped it behind Met Life parking lot. Berg goes all the way to Grand River and stops. but it is only a few blocks further to the 15700 block of W Parkway where the woman was found behind the house. 42 404012,-83 266270
Hope it is alright to post GPS.

I Googled addresses of both body locations and saw pictures of the abandoned homes :eek:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=15700+West+Parkway+Street,+Detroit,+MI

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=4510+28th+street+detroit

Ihave always felt an uneasy feeling about Berg Road ever since I mapped it behind Met Life parking lot. Berg goes all the way to Grand River and stops. but it is only a few blocks further to the 15700 block of W Parkway where the woman was found behind the house. 42. 404194,-83. 266417
Hope it is alright to post GPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member