MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just seen this on the 5pm Fox Detroit news, and I'm not sure why these details weren't included in the article that I read (but see they are included in the link posted).. they stated the woman found wrapped in blankets, in the driveway of an abandoned home on West Parkway, "had a puncture wound on her neck, and there were tire tracks leading up to the body. Police say she is a white woman in her thirties who had multiple tattoos."
The woman found in the garage was frozen.

I'm new here & hopefully posted this correctly!
��

I know the lack of searches is puzzling. What is your theory of what happened and why do you think neither will be her?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The woman wrapped in a blanket would be a very ballsy move. He's being tracked and watched and this sounds more recent. Even if DS life was taken in the past week... highly unlikely would be as careless to drop the body with tire tracks in snow in a populated area. The other... not enough information. The first seems personal ... and in some twisted way they wanted her found. Second seems rushed. Bound and placed in bags.. in an abandoned home/space. Why not take her in the middle of no where and bury bags separate ? Seems like it's too "rushed". So far this case seems methodical and one that covers tracks well. This doesn't fit that IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The woman wrapped in a blanket would be a very ballsy move. He's being tracked and watched and this sounds more recent. Even if DS life was taken in the past week... highly unlikely would be as careless to drop the body with tire tracks in snow in a populated area. The other... not enough information. The first seems personal ... and in some twisted way they wanted her found. Second seems rushed. Bound and placed in bags.. in an abandoned home/space. Why not take her in the middle of no where and bury bags separate ? Seems like it's too "rushed". So far this case seems methodical and one that covers tracks well. This doesn't fit that IMO

Really good insight. I could agree with that.

Great points. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Is the Missing in Michigan FB page, run by a local LE person in charge of Missing Person's considered "reliable" information to post?

Is the Missing in Michigan FB page, run by a local LE person in charge of Missing Person's considered "reliable" information to post?

I trust it because it's administrated by Law Enforcement, including Sarah Krebs.
However I'm not sure what WS thinks of it. Glad to have read about this there.

I can't answer your question, but thank you for posting. It certainly clears up speculation not just for DS, but for the mother discussed a couple of pages back as well (whose children were left on the porch). Good sleuthing, mavicolie :) Sending thoughts and prayers to the families of the two women found yesterday.

to me the term multiple tattoos would imply a sleeve or something long those lines not just a couple like Danielle had. Jmo but makes me feel like it isn't her.

An excellent point - thanks for making it.

Re: foreclosed homes
Banks are required to maintain the properties once in foreclosure. They do an initial clean-out and address any safety issues, like broken windows or steps. They then do regular checkups, usually biweekly. They are required to mow the grass, winterize the pipes, remove snow from the sidewalk, etc. My husband works for a company that provides these services for banks, and they've found all kinds of things at these properties. From drugs to jewelry. But never a body, thankfully!

Prayers for Dani, and the 2 women whose bodies have been found :(

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Re: foreclosed homes
Banks are required to maintain the properties once in foreclosure. They do an initial clean-out and address any safety issues, like broken windows or steps. They then do regular checkups, usually biweekly. They are required to mow the grass, winterize the pipes, remove snow from the sidewalk, etc. My husband works for a company that provides these services for banks, and they've found all kinds of things at these properties. From drugs to jewelry. But never a body, thankfully!

Prayers for Dani, and the 2 women whose bodies have been found :(

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is very random (sorry) but I was surprised not all of the abandoned houses in Detroit are foreclosed or owned by the bank or city. I know someone whose family owns a house in Detroit that they don't live in anymore. When they go there to check on it sometimes they find people living there and last time they found that anything that was metal was stolen from it. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't realize some people just leave their house behind but still own it and pay taxes on it.

This is very random (sorry) but I was surprised not all of the abandoned houses in Detroit are foreclosed or owned by the bank or city. I know someone whose family owns a house in Detroit that they don't live in anymore. When they go there to check on it sometimes they find people living there and last time they found that anything that was metal was stolen from it. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't realize some people just leave their house behind but still own it and pay taxes on it.

Oh definitely. I work in real estate and many of our acquisitions are in the city. I can think of 1 maybe 2 properties of the hundreds I've dealt with that have not had the furnace, water tank, pipes, toilets, ssinks, cabinets, appliances, towel racks... really they'll take anything... stolen. At least one thing is missing by the time it's sold.

There are also a ton of homes owned by out of state investors that are just left vacant until the investor feels it's a good time to fix and rent it. But let me tell you, no amount of "securing" a house keeps it from being broken into.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

to me the term multiple tattoos would imply a sleeve or something long those lines not just a couple like Danielle had. Jmo but makes me feel like it isn't her.
Imho..Multiple tattoos would be many but not together as a sleeve otherwise I would think they would say sleeve.

I just seen this on the 5pm Fox Detroit news, and I'm not sure why these details weren't included in the article that I read (but see they are included in the link posted).. they stated the woman found wrapped in blankets, in the driveway of an abandoned home on West Parkway, "had a puncture wound on her neck, and there were tire tracks leading up to the body. Police say she is a white woman in her thirties who had multiple tattoos."

��
Welcome ManipulatinMae!

��

"Frozen" is a detail that I hadn't seen previously. Seems less likely that body is someone recently murdered and dumped at this location. :moo:

Imho..Multiple tattoos would be many but not together as a sleeve otherwise I would think they would say sleeve.
Agree
No sleeve..just tatts in random places on the body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Not feeling good about this. I think the multiple tattoo woman is Dani.

Think positive, think positive.
( I admit, I'm a bit nervous. Can't imagine what the waiting is like for her family & friends😟 )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member