MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has been doing this type of thing for a while. Maybe he waits Thursday evening outside of MetLife. He goes at around five when the day shift is leaving, and he waits for a pretty young lady to follow home. He is planning on coming back tomorrow night to be waiting in the parking lot. He has some ploy like he's having car trouble, he needs help finding his dog, or kid. He asks to use her phone because his is dead. After he has her phone, he sets into action. He is skilled so he already has something to stuff in her mouth so she can't scream. He has done it so many times he has the perfect set up to abduct someone at anytime. He prefers Friday night, hoping he has a few days before anyone notices. He has many avenues and skeems, and tricks to lure his victims. The FBI is involved because its more than some security guard at a hospital. Just saying, and this guy is no beginner.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

If LE knew that he was this type of predator, they would have arrested him a long time ago. Once they have someone in their sights, they pretty much know a lot about him. I am sure if he was a threat to the public he would be off the streets instantly even taking him in for a minor incident.just to lock him up. I admit he could be hiding behind his respectable job with ulterior motives but not necessarily murder.

Not if he has been at in more than 15 years and they have seven other states to look into because he traveled for work. Not if he is involved in other crimes, like catfishishing people on Craigslist to steal their money and kill them. Not that I have any inside information.

Every morning I check for good news about Danielle, just like all of you do. Even though today it may not happen I still have hope.

I think about Danielle and those who love her every day.

O/T is there a way to unlike something that you accidentally hit like for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is smart and will be hard to catch but they will. I don't think it is a simple case, and maybe around they did not get a tip that lead to him until later, say around the time they submitted new evidence. They may be getting all their ducks in a row, but they know who he is. He is smart and maybe there is a fly in the ointment from someone not following procedure, not that i have inside information.

Oh God I'm so tired of this.

Come home, Danielle.

SG holds the key to solving this case IMO

They don't get multiple search warrants and remove floor boards just because someone was security guard previously where someone else went missing

Dear Holocene,

Even though you may never meet us, we continue to stand right beside you, hoping and praying.

Lets keep the facts in mind with this case.
We don't know much but what we do know is that a home in Berkeley has been searched several times, cars have been removed from that property. Fact.
I personally like to base my theories from fact, so as of now it seems like Security guard is the one who all eyes are on.

Dear Holocene,

Even though you may never meet us, we continue to stand right beside you, hoping and praying.

This!
Holocene- we know this isn't easy for you. I'm sorry about the wrenches constantly being thrown but please know that we're here standing with you until this case resolves.
You are doing the right thing.

I thought about it more last night because his victims are not just random. He makes sure they are single with no kids or else anyone to miss them immediately, also why he likes Friday's. Where could you get such information about a complete stranger? Facebook of course when you are looking up where they work so you can show up and follow them home to see where they live. What is more perfect than rush hour? He knows its harder to see someone following you home, it will likely go unnoticed . He probably goes days or even up to a week before he abducts them after he follows them home. Makes it harder for anyone who may have seen then in the area to connect it to her abduction. It is unlikely they will look a week back on the security camera for someone following her home a week ago. He is a very smart guy, but he is sick. They know who he is and he has a long history. They are digging up as much as they can. They want justice for as many of his crimes and murders as they can prosecute. Even if they can prove with evidence now that he abducted Danielle they wouldn't arrest him until they are ready to file charges on everything. They can't arrest him for her abduction, then go back and investigate the last 15 years and bring new charges after the fact. He is a moster, they have lots of ground to cover. We just have to be patient, Danielles family is not the only one seeking justice.

Flake or not... it doesn't matter. LE had enough cause for a judge to agree with a search warrant twice (maybe more) long before SIL spoke out.

They said they had new evidence, they did not say where it was from. I am unaware of a second search, and new evidence would indicate new POI.

Or it could be a security guard who was acquaintances with her.

Lets keep the facts in mind with this case.
We don't know much but what we do know is that a home in Berkeley has been searched several times, cars have been removed from that property. Fact.
I personally like to base my theories from fact, so as of now it seems like Security guard is the one who all eyes are on.

I too like to base my comments on fact and yes his home was searched because of what LE already knew. No one knows what really went on in that house before LE came to search it. He may not have been the only one in the house at that time he was seen going into the house with DS. That's why I say he may not have been the only one involved.
Holocene I am so sorry for your mental and physical stress over your connection with DS and I am sure it is very hard on you to see all of these different scenarios being played out by people who know nothing of the actual facts. But doing this may hit on something that strikes a bell in someone else mind that would bring on a set of circumstances that might fit what could have happened. It is hard to stay silent when you know so much of this is just hear say.

Oh God I'm so tired of this.

Come home, Danielle.

Come home, Danielle.

Holocene, I pray that you will soon have all the right answers to what happened on December 2. Hold on to your faith that the right circumstances will will be revealed to you concerning your loved one. My prayers are with you.

O/T is there a way to unlike something that you accidentally hit like for?

Top right corner, hit web view scroll to post in hit unthank and go back to app view

I'm with the rest of you - checking here daily, and adding Dani (and others) to my prayers.

Holocene,

I think of Dani and her friends and family every single day. Hoping and praying she's home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member