MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello WS Community! This is my first post so please be kind. I've been following this case a bit and have found a few things and wanted to share a theory with everyone. I checked the weather for Dec. 2, 2016 and it was around 38 degrees. It's not super warm, but it wasn't blizzard-like conditions either and it is tolerable for a walk if someone really wanted to be out in nature. (Source: https://www.wunderground.com/histor...statename=&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=).
I also looked at Danielle's Instagram account and saw this post from late September 2016 (roughly two months before missing) and it caught my attention:
attachment.php

With that being said, I'm totally theorizing here but one possibility is that she wanted to unwind, maybe she has shared this spot with SG at some point and he suggested, "Hey, I'll pick you up or we'll ride together and go there for a walk or to de-stress". She stated it's on the way home from work. Possibly at that time, she said, "Ok" and grabbed her phone and keys (which is all she'd need while going on a walk or hike) and got in the car with him or whoever else it could have been.

I am only guessing here because I have spots like that. One spot in particular that is my spot to go to unwind and relax. To take nature in and get instant relief of stress. Maybe SG said he was having a hard time with his wife being sick and in the hospital and she, being what seems a very good and loyal friend, wanted to help him feel better about the situation and suggested going for a walk there. Add in there that she newly discovered it and that she only had her cell phone and keys, I think it's a possible theory. As far as why they'd be at SG's house, maybe he said he had to stop home first and grab something like a heavier coat or something simple. I don't know where this park is in relation to his home but for some reason it just really gave me a strange feeling. She may have felt she had enough time in to get a short walk in before meeting her friend for dinner. I apologize if I've broken any of the rules, I've read them all a few times trying to avoid breaking any.

Attachments

• 17311670_1664208487216396_246111155_o.jpg
    17311670_1664208487216396_246111155_o.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 424
Hello WS Community! This is my first post so please be kind. I've been following this case a bit and have found a few things and wanted to share a theory with everyone. I checked the weather for Dec. 2, 2016 and it was around 38 degrees. It's not super warm, but it wasn't blizzard-like conditions either and it is tolerable for a walk if someone really wanted to be out in nature. (Source: https://www.wunderground.com/histor...statename=&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=).
I also looked at Danielle's Instagram account and saw this post from late September 2016 (roughly two months before missing) and it caught my attention:
attachment.php

With that being said, I'm totally theorizing here but one possibility is that she wanted to unwind, maybe she has shared this spot with SG at some point and he suggested, "Hey, I'll pick you up or we'll ride together and go there for a walk or to de-stress". She stated it's on the way home from work. Possibly at that time, she said, "Ok" and grabbed her phone and keys (which is all she'd need while going on a walk or hike) and got in the car with him or whoever else it could have been.

I am only guessing here because I have spots like that. One spot in particular that is my spot to go to unwind and relax. To take nature in and get instant relief of stress. Maybe SG said he was having a hard time with his wife being sick and in the hospital and she, being what seems a very good and loyal friend, wanted to help him feel better about the situation and suggested going for a walk there. Add in there that she newly discovered it and that she only had her cell phone and keys, I think it's a possible theory. As far as why they'd be at SG's house, maybe he said he had to stop home first and grab something like a heavier coat or something simple. I don't know where this park is in relation to his home but for some reason it just really gave me a strange feeling. She may have felt she had enough time in to get a short walk in before meeting her friend for dinner. I apologize if I've broken any of the rules, I've read them all a few times trying to avoid breaking any.
Welcome MsRuby! Always enjoy reading great theories as yours is.. 🤓 I personally believe SG is the only one who holds the keys per say as what happened to Dani and where she is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Holocene, though I have not posted lately, I have not forgotten.
I'm sure there are many others like me who still continue to check in and think of you and Danielle.

Ditto !! I haven't been on here lately due to death in the family, but I have not quit thinking and praying for DS and her family !! I live about an hour away and my daughter lives about 15 minutes from there. We will continue to pray and I now have time to check in more.
#findDani

Now that I think of it, it would be risky for the perp to call and wait for someone to pick them up [not impossible but risky] so I am now taken with the idea that the accomplice could have followed behind Dani's car and once her car was parked at her building, the perp exited and made for the accomplices car nearby.

That is possible. I've thought about who a possible accomplice could be. I think this SG would be more likely to use a female accomplice, and he seems to be in tighter with his wife's family than with his own.

I would be curious to know where
else they have collected evidence.
Or if they are referring to what was taken at the home in Berkley. And DS's car.
Maybe they believe he took her to another location before killing her, and maybe they searched a location they suspected, such as an abandoned house that had been broken into. I think this SG is a true psychopath devoid of any human feeling, so there is no telling how inhumanely he may have treated Danielle.

I also struggle with why they asked people not to search?
Any ideas why?
At one point in time, they said they were testing evidence that they hoped might lead to Danielle's location. Maybe they found a shovel in the security guard's car, and they are testing the soil that was on it, comparing it to soil from areas where they think he might have traveled.

Good morning all,

Just popped in to say I am still praying for Danielle, her family and friends.

So wonderful to see all of your compassion and kindness towards Danielle and her loved ones.

Hoping along with all of you that answers will soon happen.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Good morning all,

Just popped in to say I am still praying for Danielle, her family and friends.

So wonderful to see all of your compassion and kindness towards Danielle and her loved ones.

Hoping along with all of you that answers will soon happen.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Seconding that! Where are you, Dani???

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 73
I can't find where a reliable source says SG had been at MetLife that day or that DS gave him a lift home.

I have read from linked articles that police went to the Berkley home where he lives more than 2 times to search the house.

I wonder if besides the neighbors (and even that is not given full credence because of the SIL) supposedly seeing her there, that there is someone else who gave them the tip re SG?
I can't help but think there is.

Most here appear to feel SG is a slam dunk but why, other than his house being searched 2+ (and I admit that is a very strong indication) do people think it is for sure him?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I can't find where a reliable source says SG had been at MetLife that day or that DS gave him a lift home.

I have read from linked articles that police went to the Berkley home where he lives more than 2 times to search the house.

I wonder if besides the neighbors (and even that is not given full credence because of the SIL) supposedly seeing her there, that there is someone else who gave them the tip re SG?

Most here appear to feel SG is a slam dunk but why, other than his house being searched 2+ (and I admit that is a very strong indication) do people think it is for sure him?

His neighbors saw her jeep in his driveway.

Normally, I would take that with a grain of salt, but I give it credence because of how distinctive her jeep was due to the mud.

Normally, I would take that with a grain of salt, but I give it credence because of how distinctive her jeep was due to the mud.

I agree, IF we got that info from someone other than the SIL. With everything floating around out there, it's hard to keep track of fact vs. supposition. Does anyone remember where we got that info?

But...would a neighbor's word that they saw her jeep there be enough for police to get a search warrant and take the cars, floorboards and mattress out of a person's house?!

I don't think so. There is something or someone else that has police zeroed in on SG.

I'm sleuthing another case where
non actual events have morphed into true events. Nothing huge really but the event never happened. Everyone repeats them including me because after awhile they become "facts". But when you run down the basis of some of those "facts" they're only rumors. And unfortunately, those rumors change the true narrative of what happened causing us to head in different directions and unfairly judging the case and or all those who appear to be involved.

I've been questioning this as well. I would feel much more comfortable finger pointing at SG if someone credible actually said they saw them together, as in, someone who would recognize both of them definitively. Which is very possible, considering we have heard nothing from anyone at Met Life. Right now, I'm so uncomfortable with anything that comes from the SIL that I'm second guessing all of it.

Well, we all know SIL has stated publicly that LE told her that Dani & SG were captured on video or pics together that day...LE has never refuted it nor has the family. The family says this in their site

Danielle Ann Stislicki was last seen leaving MetLife on Telegraph north of 10 Mile Road in Southfield, MI.

So if that's the case maybe it's true what the SIL states. Just because she has some issues doesn't mean everything she says is made up. I absolutely without a doubt think that LE fed her details they didn't care about getting out in order for her to be a pawn and use her to put pressure on SG.

Well, we all know SIL has stated publicly that LE told her that Dani & SG were captured on video or pics together that day...LE has never refuted it nor has the family. The family says this in their site

Danielle Ann Stislicki was last seen leaving MetLife on Telegraph north of 10 Mile Road in Southfield, MI.

So if that's the case maybe it's true what the SIL states. Just because she has some issues doesn't mean everything she says is made up. I absolutely without a doubt think that LE fed her details they didn't care about getting out in order for her to be a pawn and use her to put pressure on SG.
Absoustley monkeypants! Agreed 100%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

But...would a neighbor's word that they saw her jeep there be enough for police to get a search warrant and take the cars, floorboards and mattress out of a person's house?!

I don't think so. There is something or someone else that has police zeroed in on SG.

I'm sleuthing another case where
non actual events have morphed into true events. Nothing huge really but the event never happened. Everyone repeats them including me because after awhile they become "facts". But when you run down the basis of some of those "facts" they're only rumors. And unfortunately, those rumors change the true narrative of what happened causing us to head in different directions and unfairly judging the case and or all those who appear to be involved.

IDK if her car being in his driveway is enough for a warrant. Any attorneys around?

No way, hearsay wont get a warrant from a judge...that's all the neighbors are....

IDK if her car being in his driveway is enough for a warrant. Any attorneys around?

No that alone is not enough. If someone seen them in the car together, then her car in his driveway and maybe some texts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait razz, who ever said the words slam dunk while referring to SG ?
I don't think anyone here would say it's a slam dunk.
Unless slam dunk means something different to you or you where assuming people thought the case against him thus far is a slam dunk?
I can't speak for everyone but I personally believe SG holds the key to solving this case. If it where "slam dunk" then he'd be in jail already. He's not. But I do believe the state is building their case against him. ( They've said many times that they where building their case, they have not named a poi as of yet)

Wait razz, who ever said the words slam dunk while referring to SG ?
I don't think anyone here would say it's a slam dunk.
Unless slam dunk means something different to you or you where assuming people thought the case against him thus far is a slam dunk?
I can't speak for everyone but I personally believe SG holds the key to solving this case. If it where "slam dunk" then he'd be in jail already. He's not. But I do believe the state is building their case against him. ( They've said many times that they where building their case, they have not named a poi as of yet)
http://www.yourdictionary.com/slam-dunk

See #2 definition

No that alone is not enough. If someone seen them in the car together, then her car in his driveway and maybe some texts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's more than that. Someone who has first hand knowledge.

Why did LE take his car unless there was some info that she may have been transported in it? Who would know all that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member