MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more than that. Someone who has first hand knowledge.

Why did LE take his car unless there was some info that she may have been transported in it? Who would know all that?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Coworkers saw them talking in the ML parking lot that afternoon just before she drove off, right?

Thanks for the definition but that still doesn't answer my question as I already knew the meaning of the term.
My question was who said this case was a slam dunk ( your words, not mine)

Coworkers saw them talking in the ML parking lot that afternoon just before she drove off, right?
I haven't been able to substantiate that. But I'm thinking and heavily speculating that during the investigation of DS's disappearance they may have interviewed a friend of SG's. He broke down and spilled. Let' s say this would have been mid December. By the end of Dec. on several trips to SG's with search warrants (that arose out of this interview) they took his car, bed mattress and floor planks.

They then told the SIL (still speculating) about the neighbors saying they had seen DS's car at the house that evening. Now, I can't believe LE would just let that tidbit fly to someone outside the case but...they needed a reason for people and possibly SG himself to think it was someone unknown who saw something peculiar, thus taking the spotlight
off the person who knows what happened. JMO they are now trying to substantiate this witness's statement by testing everything he/she said happened.

And maybe that's why they don't want anyone looking for DS because they may have an idea where she is.

If they can't confirm this unknown witness's statements, then it will be back to the drawing board.

All the above is strictly speculation.

I haven't been able to substantiate that. But I'm thinking and heavily speculating that during the investigation of DS's disappearance they may have interviewed a friend of SG's. He broke down and spilled. Let' s say this would have been mid December. By the end of Dec. on several trips to SG's with search warrants (that arose out of this interview) they took his car, bed mattress and floor planks.

They then told the SIL (still speculating) about the neighbors saying they had seen DS's car at the house that evening. Now, I can't believe LE would just let that tidbit fly to someone outside the case but...they needed a reason for people and possibly SG himself to think it was someone unknown who saw something peculiar, thus taking the spotlight
off the person who knows what happened. JMO they are now trying to substantiate this witness's statement by testing everything he/she said happened.

And maybe that's why they don't want anyone looking for DS because they may have an idea where she is.

If they can't confirm this unknown witness's statements, then it will be back to the drawing board.

This has been my belief all along. So many stories that could fit this.

The one thing is the first visit to SG home with a warrant I believe was one week after her disappearance and then a second one came a week after that. They had him on their radar fairly quickly. I believe they knew she was with someone in her car from a camera or eye witness from the first press conference . That's why the keys were so important. If they could connect SG to having those keys it would have been a huge break.

We all assumed the LE thought her car was there from
The first neighbor interview. Neighbor stated on camera that LE asked if her car had been seen there.

It's common for LE to not want public searches. They did search and verified by Holocene those first few days family and friends shouted forests, dumpsters, buildings etc..

I'm unsure why so many agencies were involved. From the beginning. That one still stumps me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something has been nagging my thoughts about DSs car being found back at her apartment!! #1 Was reported by DSs friend and LE is was in fact found there, locked and personal items minus her cell, keys found inside! #2 Where was that car parked in the vicinity of her apartment? Most complexes give you a designated parking place or at least if you are in fact the owner of that car and tenant there you're going to park the closest to your apartment! Was the car anywhere near her place or just randomly parked? Big clue there I would think as to determine if DS did in fact drive home herself, we're creatures of habit, would also speculate someone else not knowing where in fact her apartment was located, that is a huge complex! Praying they gather the DNA from her car, huge piece of evidence there I'm sure..who was driving that car as well if not DS herself???

Something has been nagging my thoughts about DSs car being found back at her apartment!! #1 Was reported by DSs friend and LE is was in fact found there, locked and personal items minus her cell, keys found inside! #2 Where was that car parked in the vicinity of her apartment? Most complexes give you a designated parking place or at least if you are in fact the owner of that car and tenant there you're going to park the closest to your apartment! Was the car anywhere near her place or just randomly parked? Big clue there I would think as to determine if DS did in fact drive home herself, we're creatures of habit, would also speculate someone else not knowing where in fact her apartment was located, that is a huge complex! Praying they gather the DNA from her car, huge piece of evidence there I'm sure..who was driving that car as well if not DS herself???
There was a lot of discussion about this early on. If I recall correctly, her apartment complex no longer had assigned spaces but her vehicle was found close to her apartment and in the spot she typically parked.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The one thing is the first visit to SG home with a warrant I believe was one week after her disappearance and then a second one came a week after that. They had him on their radar fairly quickly. I believe they knew she was with someone in her car from a camera or eye witness from the first press conference . That's why the keys were so important. If they could connect SG to having those keys it would have been a huge break.

We all assumed the LE thought her car was there from
The first neighbor interview. Neighbor stated on camera that LE asked if her car had been seen there.

It's common for LE to not want public searches. They did search and verified by Holocene those first few days family and friends shouted forests, dumpsters, buildings etc..

I'm unsure why so many agencies were involved. From the beginning. That one still stumps me.

There were a number of different agencies involved in the Missy Bevers case, too. It could be they pull manpower from any agency that can afford to let their people work on another case.

I watched some true crime shows last night that I had on DVR.
On one of them, LE got a search warrant, took chunks of carpet, took a vehicle, and carried out bags and bags of things to be tested. It turned out to all be a dead end road, as nothing was matched. In fact, the homeowner had nothing to do with it.
My heart just sank.
Every day the first thing I do when I get up is check in on Dani. Her friends and family have done an INCREDIBLE job of letting us get to 'know' her. What a groovy little chickie she is. I will not give up hope of them rescuing her.

I watched some true crime shows last night that I had on DVR.
On one of them, LE got a search warrant, took chunks of carpet, took a vehicle, and carried out bags and bags of things to be tested. It turned out to all be a dead end road, as nothing was matched. In fact, the homeowner had nothing to do with it.
My heart just sank.
Every day the first thing I do when I get up is check in on Dani. Her friends and family have done an INCREDIBLE job of letting us get to 'know' her. What a groovy little chickie she is. I will not give up hope of them rescuing her.
In following another case here, Libby and Abby, I've come to a stark realization that LE really may have nothing and the prior searches actually may have been dead ends - hence no movement, at least publicly or as far as an arrest, in months. I "wanted" it to be connected to SG just to have resolution and justice for Dani. But, not if he's not guilty.

It is scary to think that they may have no further leads.

In following another case here, Libby and Abby, I've come to a stark realization that LE really may have nothing and the prior searches actually may have been dead ends - hence no movement, at least publicly or as far as an arrest, in months. I "wanted" it to be connected to SG just to have resolution and justice for Dani. But, not if he's not guilty.

It is scary to think that they may have no further leads.

Very scary
Still
Let's keep hope❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

My heart drops and stops at the same time when I read these headlines: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/skeletal-remains-found-in-building-on-detroits-east-side

:notgood::sick:

http://www.wxyz.com/news/skeletal-remains-found-in-vacant-detroit-building

Police say they are human remains and they believe the remains have been in the building for weeks.
They were on scene for hours processing the scene, but wouldn't discuss their investigation further.
IF I mapped it correctly, this is about 20 minutes from Farmington Hills.

Police say they are human remains and they believe the remains have been in the building for weeks.
They were on scene for hours processing the scene, but wouldn't discuss their investigation further.

Yes I mapped also: about 15 minutes from Berkley and 15 more to Detroit, if we were going to talk about a possible route to maybe visiting someone that may have been in the downtown area. Although I don't want this story to end this way, but can't help but think of it when these stories come up. [emoji17]

I feel we would know by now so still praying for a different outcome.

Omg! My heart dropped reading this. Praying 🕇❤🕯😓

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Oh man...if it's her, I guess it would bring some closure. But, to imagine someone just left her in an abandoned building is a hard pill to swallow. Either way, prayers to the family who lost their loved one :(

Although there is really no indication that it is her and it could truly be anyone as sadly bodies are recovered often here, I keep checking for an update. The fact that no identifying information has been provided makes it hard to rule it out. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member