MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a homeless person going in there to get out of the cold and wind.....not that it would be much warmer inside. Maybe they fell asleep and froze to death? But would it take that long to process a scene if that's what happened?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I can see a homeless person going in there to get out of the cold and wind.....not that it would be much warmer inside. Maybe they fell asleep and froze to death? But would it take that long to process a scene if that's what happened?

Honestly that was my initial thought, too. To not be able to ascertain race, sex, etc it leads me to believe the body has been there for a long time. Would 3.5 months be long enough for presumably that type of decomposing during the winter months? Hopefully there is an update following the ME.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

At the 44 mark in the video reporter says police think it may be an African American man, age unknown.

At the 44 mark in the video reporter says police think it may be an African American man, age unknown.

Can you tell me where they seen that???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man...if it's her, I guess it would bring some closure. But, to imagine someone just left her in an abandoned building is a hard pill to swallow. Either way, prayers to the family who lost their loved one :(

Honestly that was my initial thought, too. To not be able to ascertain race, sex, etc it leads me to believe the body has been there for a long time. Would 3.5 months be long enough for presumably that type of decomposing during the winter months? Hopefully there is an update following the ME.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I am wondering why they would withhold the sex of the remains. If the whole body was still intact then it should be easy to verify the gender. IMO unless the body was altered such as consistent​ with being burned then placed there . Even if the body was very decomposed the clothing would give some sorts of direction as to what gender it is also. I just feel way to many details are being left out. No knowing if this could be part of a crime seen or if someone went inside to try so seek refuge from the elements. I feel like for the area that it isn't unusual to find victims of crimes and drug overdose but imo with those a large percentage are initially reported as the race then the gender and possible cause. Do you agree??

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

I am wondering why they would withhold the sex of the remains. If the whole body was still intact then it should be easy to verify the gender. IMO unless the body was altered such as consistent​ with being burned then placed there . Even if the body was very decomposed the clothing would give some sorts of direction as to what gender it is also. I just feel way to many details are being left out. No knowing if this could be part of a crime seen or if someone went inside to try so seek refuge from the elements. I feel like for the area that it isn't unusual to find victims of crimes and drug overdose but imo with those a large percentage are initially reported as the race then the gender and possible cause. Do you agree??

Stated they believe African American man..
http://www.wxyz.com/news/skeletal-remains-found-in-vacant-detroit-building

Customers at the diner heard that rumor. No telling if it is correct, but let's hope it's not our girl.
We've been through this a gajillion times on WS, with many cases. The waiting is always hard, and the revelation is always met with mixed emotions. Happy because it's not the person we are looking for, but sad because it is the loved one of SOMEbody.
Hoping for an update today.

Just had a thought on Danielle's keys. If her keys were left behind and the person (s) that took her car back to her apt had to hotwire her car to get it started, would the police be able to tell that? (maybe reason for being specific to look out for her keys?)

Thanks. Didn't get a video but did get a small slideshow. Could be because I'm using my phone.

I also didn't see a video only a slideshow showing a few frames in front of building showing LE vehicles.

I also didn't see a video only a slideshow showing a few frames in front of building showing LE vehicles.

That's odd, I just checked again and I get the video.

Just had a thought on Danielle's keys. If her keys were left behind and the person (s) that took her car back to her apt had to hotwire her car to get it started, would the police be able to tell that? (maybe reason for being specific to look out for her keys?)

I think her car comes standard with push button starter, not actual ignition keys. You just have to have the fob within required distance to have the push button start to engage. If another person drove it back there they would have needed the fob.

Another thought on the key fob. If one or both are missing: if someone else had it there could be DNA on it. Also the key fob holds the information on how the individual driver programs their seat position so if you move seat for some reason, it returns to your setting each time you get back in to drive the car. You get 2 key fobs and they normally can be programmed separately for 2 different drivers. So maybe they want a fob to know for sure Danielle'S programmed seat adjustment.

I've noticed that the family of Danielle had been silent on their Facebook page since Monday afternoon .. makes me worry especially with the remains found in Detroit that same day .. praying they find her safe and soon ..!

I've noticed that the family of Danielle had been silent on their Facebook page since Monday afternoon .. makes me worry especially with the remains found in Detroit that same day .. praying they find her safe and soon ..!

welcome and much appreciate your insight. I was picking up what you were putting down too. =(

Thank you for the welcome ..! .. I've been checking in on here daily since the beginning but never posted until now ..still holding out hope for a positive resolution in this case ..!

I had a very bizarre dream about Danielle last night.
She needs to come home to her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members