MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that is from the day they found the remains. I cannot find an update anywhere.
The African American Male was only a rumor heard by patrons of the diner, right?
Can't find any verification for that.

Unfortunately they find bodies almost daily in Detroit and unfortunately not much is ever heard about them, especially if they have nobody to notify or identify the body (meaning family). In just the past few days, I've heard local stories of 3-4 bodies being found and nothing more about them.

I feel if and when anything surfaces about DS, it will be made known and be breaking news. When they found Chelsea Bruck's body (other local story of missing girl), it was all over the news nonstop with updates and crews on the scene....Before they even knew if it was her or not "for sure".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many bodies being recovered and still no Dani :(

Hoping and praying for an update soon... Hell, there's even progress going on with the search for Brittanee Drexel. I hope we are not still wondering where Dani is 8 years later like I am with Brittanee.

Still thinking if you Dani. We will find you soon!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lighting candle for Dani.

attachment.php

Praying she is found soon.

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 341
Thinking of Danielle and all of the wonderful people who love her.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

So many bodies being recovered and still no Dani :(

Hoping and praying for an update soon... Hell, there's even progress going on with the search for Brittanee Drexel. I hope we are not still wondering where Dani is 8 years later like I am with Brittanee.

I am the same way with Lauren Spierer. This is the only other case I've fully followed since then, and I was so very hopeful that most turned out better / with faster justice than Lauren's.

I have no doubt that no matter how long this takes, we'll all still be here praying for a resolution. As frustrating as it is, I know we won't forget about Danielle​. Her family has done an amazing job of humanizing her for those of us who have never met her. They showed us who she was and shared stories and images. They made us fall in love with her like she was our own family member.

I have no doubt that no matter how long this takes, we'll all still be here praying for a resolution. As frustrating as it is, I know we won't forget about Danielle​. Her family has done an amazing job of humanizing her for those of us who have never met her. They showed us who she was and shared stories and images. They made us fall in love with her like she was our own family member.
I agree I think of her first thing in the morning and again before bed I check for any information. Praying for good results and strength for everyone in her family. [emoji174]

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

Agreed.
Time ticks by slowly

I was studying this last night and early on someone asked why her car was parked in her normal spot or very close to her apartment. How would someone she either doesn't know or knows slightly know where to park her car?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think this shows it had to be someone at least "acquainted" with her. Either they had been watching her or at least knew her well enough to know where she lived. Her ID was in the car, so I guess they could have looked at that and gotten lucky with guessing near where she parked normally. No matter what, returning the car was calculative and rather ballsy, imo.
Psychopaths don't experience stress—at least not the way normal people do—so something that might seem risky to most of us wouldn't phase a psychopath like the security guard.

The return of the car is a big part of what makes me think he may have had an accomplice, though. It could have been an unwitting accomplice, but I don't think so simply because I think such a person would have come forward by now. (It's possible that such a person has talked to the police unbeknownst to us.)

Aside from "Where is Dani?," the biggest question in my mind is, why was the security guard at Met Life that day instead of at the building he was assigned to in Rochester Hills? Did he have a legitimate reason for being there? I would have to know the answer to that question in order to decide whether this crime was planned (at least to some extent) or whether it was unplanned. If everything was planned in detail, then it's easier to see returning the car on his own.

I still think this creep will be charged—even if Dani isn't found—but the wait is very draining to say the least. Meanwhile that sickening creep is living it up at his in laws'—probably because his blood relatives figured him out a long time ago—and laughing at LE. The police won't be able to watch him forever—they simply don't have the budget—so it's critical that he be put away before he can claim another victim.

I think it's damaging to label the SG a psychopath. While I agree he holds a key since he was with her that day I can't hang him or label him when LE themselves haven't named him. Let's keep that in mind.
Note I'm in no way defending the SG but we don't know his role, If any. Labeling him a psychopath is pushing it imo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Psychopaths don't experience stress—at least not the way normal people do—so something that might seem risky to most of us wouldn't phase a psychopath like the security guard.

The return of the car is a big part of what makes me think he may have had an accomplice, though. It could have been an unwitting accomplice, but I don't think so simply because I think such a person would have come forward by now. (It's possible that such a person has talked to the police unbeknownst to us.)

Aside from "Where is Dani?," the biggest question in my mind is, why was the security guard at Met Life that day instead of at the building he was assigned to in Rochester Hills? Did he have a legitimate reason for being there? I would have to know the answer to that question in order to decide whether this crime was planned (at least to some extent) or whether it was unplanned. If everything was planned in detail, then it's easier to see returning the car on his own.

I still think this creep will be charged—even if Dani isn't found—but the wait is very draining to say the least. Meanwhile that sickening creep is living it up at his in laws'—probably because his blood relatives figured him out a long time ago—and laughing at LE. The police won't be able to watch him forever—they simply don't have the budget—so it's critical that he be put away before he can claim another victim.

How do you know he was assigned to a building in Rochester Hills? Has this statement been published somewhere publicly?

I think it's damaging to label the SG a psychopath. While I agree he holds a key since he was with her that day I can't hang him or label him when LE themselves haven't named him. Let's keep that in mind.
Note I'm in no way defending the SG but we don't know his role, I'd any. Labeling him a psychopath is pushing it imo

Psychopaths and murders are not synonymous. You can be one without the other.

And those that are psychopath killers are less than 1% of homicides. My source is the Serial podcast.

The SG could be or could not be. But regardless returning the car back to the apartment is very interesting when profiling the perp. This has been such a curious factor and much discussed on this thread.

Psychopaths and murders are not synonymous. You can be one without the other.

And those that are psychopath killers are less than 1% of homicides. My source is the Serial podcast.

The SG could be or could not be. But regardless returning the car back to the apartment is very interesting when profiling the perp. This has been such a curious factor and much discussed on this thread.

It's the absolutely most interesting part of this case to me. But what makes me nuts is LE stating she "may not have" been the one to park it there. Now, we don't really know if they believe that and if they do why..it can't be because a camera picked up a picture of the driver and it's not Dani. If that was the case the photo would be plastered everywhere with "do you recognize this person". So what evidence do they have? Could be a finger print on the wheel, but then it isn't SG now is it? Or they would have named him. Is he brilliant enough to return the jeep but dumb enough to leave the seat pushed back or the rear view moved? Is the jeep actually NOT in her usual spot and they threw that out there for a particular reason to see what shakes out? Why do they believe she didn't park it? That's the million dollar question in this case IMO. Every possible theory branches from that fact. No one knows which way to follow without that answer or where to look for a crime scene....does LE know?

It's the absolutely most interesting part of this case to me. But what makes me nuts is LE stating she "may not have" been the one to park it there. Now, we don't really know if they believe that and if they do why..it can't be because a camera picked up a picture of the driver and it's not Dani. If that was the case the photo would be plastered everywhere with "do you recognize this person". So what evidence do they have? Could be a finger print on the wheel, but then it isn't SG now is it? Or they would have named him. Is he brilliant enough to return the jeep but dumb enough to leave the seat pushed back or the rear view moved? Is the jeep actually NOT in her usual spot and they threw that out there for a particular reason to see what shakes out? Why do they believe she didn't park it? That's the million dollar question in this case IMO. Every possible theory branches from that fact. No one knows which way to follow without that answer or where to look for a crime scene....does LE know?

:goodpost:

I just listened to a case on a podcast. Lisa marie Young. I couldn't help but think of Dani. There are some similarities and she's still missing. There was a known person of interest who was with her last and questioned and released. Trying to maintain hope that Dani's case will be solved... and soon.
https://www.mccollmagazineonline.com/lisa-marie-young-disappearance.html

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Note I'm in no way defending the SG but we don't know his role, If any. Labeling him a psychopath is pushing it imo

I have called the SG a psychopath or a sociopath more than once on this thread, but I now agree with you, monkeypants, and stand corrected. I really jumped the gun.

Early on, I was convinced that he was obsessed with Danielle, had been stalking her, and with his wife in the hospital that day, he carefully planned an abduction - a cold-blooded criminal, now refusing to come forward because he isn't even bothered by what he has done.

I am not even so sure of this scenario any more. To me, the silence on the part of LE does not necessarily mean lack of electronic or physical evidence against the SG. I still think it's possible that something like the above happened, but it's only one of a few of theories that I have at this point.

I also believe it is more likely than not that the SG played a role in Danielle's disappearance, but maybe he was merely the first person against whom LE was able to gather enough evidence to obtain search warrants. Perhaps they are working on obtaining additional search warrants against someone else -or even more than one-, whom they have suspected all along of playing a larger role in Danielle's demise, based on what they might have found during the searches of the Berkley house.

And most importantly, maybe LE has even determined that the SG really does not know where Danielle is, based on what their investigation has uncovered so far.

So sorry to ask but I cannot find DS's complete and actual address. I Google earthed the apartment complex but it doesn't give me what I want to view, so would someone who knows give me the address? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member