DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
139e1f297de54471437954f7d0e2f1ab.jpg

Lighting a candle for Dani tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Beautiful

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Psychopaths don't experience stress—at least not the way normal people do—so something that might seem risky to most of us wouldn't phase a psychopath like the security guard.

The return of the car is a big part of what makes me think he may have had an accomplice, though. It could have been an unwitting accomplice, but I don't think so simply because I think such a person would have come forward by now. (It's possible that such a person has talked to the police unbeknownst to us.)

Aside from "Where is Dani?," the biggest question in my mind is, why was the security guard at Met Life that day instead of at the building he was assigned to in Rochester Hills? Did he have a legitimate reason for being there? I would have to know the answer to that question in order to decide whether this crime was planned (at least to some extent) or whether it was unplanned. If everything was planned in detail, then it's easier to see returning the car on his own.

I still think this creep will be charged—even if Dani isn't found—but the wait is very draining to say the least. Meanwhile that sickening creep is living it up at his in laws'—probably because his blood relatives figured him out a long time ago—and laughing at LE. The police won't be able to watch him forever—they simply don't have the budget—so it's critical that he be put away before he can claim another victim.

I think the person who took her car back to her place is a bit arrogant. Thought he wouldn't get caught. I agree he's probably also a psychopath. I have heard that term thrown around and have to agree. It appears someone went to her work and somehow found his way into her car. That the car was returned to her place after what happened.. planning seems to have been involved from all that I have learned so far. I hope this ******* is charged and no plea agreements.

Thinking of you Dani....wishing you were home with your family and friends... Waiting for justice

:bump:

I think the person who took her car back to her place is a bit arrogant. Thought he wouldn't get caught. I agree he's probably also a psychopath. I have heard that term thrown around and have to agree. It appears someone went to her work and somehow found his way into her car. That the car was returned to her place after what happened.. planning seems to have been involved from all that I have learned so far. I hope this ******* is charged and no plea agreements.
I'd say he's more than a bit arrogant.

This is a person whose house was searched multiple times, whose car, mattress and floorboards were seized after a young woman disappeared. This all happened after this young woman had, apparently, been kind enough to give this security guard a ride home even though doing so interfered with her own plans. This was a young woman who was, by all accounts, one of the kindest people on the planet, a young woman who had been giving up most of her free time for a year in order to comfort a friend who had lost a child. A young woman who believed in trying to make the world a better place through kindness and who lived her beliefs every day.

<modsnip>

Even as time passes, I still believe that SG holds the key to solving this.
I also believe they didn't get the forensic evidence that they thought they would from his home. IMO only,I have no proof of any of this.

I once asked a buddy when she thought this case would finally get some real movement. She said " when they find her"
While I know that none of us can see the future, I do believe my buddy is right. I think that if Danielle is recovered, this case may begin to move forward.

I also believe they didn't get the forensic evidence that they thought they would from his home. IMO only,I have no proof of any of this.

I once asked a buddy when she thought this case would finally get some real movement. She said " when they find her"
While I know that none of us can see the future, I do believe my buddy is right. I think that if Danielle is recovered, this case may begin to move forward.
I 100% agree with this ^^^

I just pray her parents hold it together like they have been. I just feel Momma Bear will be activated soon if there is not any DNA evidence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Exactly this!!! I think LE keeps saying new evidence etc, etc to try and scare SG to maybe speak.

There is a case in south St Louis early last October where a 21yr old girl and her boyfriend were murdered in their home one Sunday. It is not on Websleuths and there is absolutely nothing on the internet or media since 2 days after it happened. I heard about it thru FB friends. I resorted to reading her mother's FB page. About a month ago her mother stated there was no news in the case and LE only has told her they were waiting on forensics. That's 5 mos of waiting and she says they really are not keeping her informed. So here you have 2 bodies but nothing is moving. Even the dog was shot but survived but the 2 people did not
Here is a case that is not being managed and kept in the public eye
. Such a difference from Danielle'S case but so very tragic.

I wish someone had put it on Websleuths. Do leoI feel like calling St Louis police myself.

I stopped at a bigby coffee shop this morning a couple miles from the Raleigh office center (met life) on my way to work and felt an overwhelming sense of sadness for Dani, her friends, and family. Hoping every day for a break in the case.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think LE ran into a huge problem when SG lawyered up so quickly.
IMO
I bet they had hoped he would talk so they could use what they do know against what he was saying. When that didn't happen for them,they where back to the drawing board. IMO
Without a body ,crime scene or forensic evidence, we will be stuck waiting until one of those things pops up .
IMO only

There is a case in south St Louis early last October where a 21yr old girl and her boyfriend were murdered in their home one Sunday. It is not on Websleuths and there is absolutely nothing on the internet or media since 2 days after it happened. I heard about it thru FB friends. I resorted to reading her mother's FB page. About a month ago her mother stated there was no news in the case and LE only has told her they were waiting on forensics. That's 5 mos of waiting and she says they really are not keeping her informed. So here you have 2 bodies but nothing is moving. Even the dog was shot but survived but the 2 people did not
Here is a case that is not being managed and kept in the public eye
. Such a difference from Danielle'S case but so very tragic.

I wish someone had put it on Websleuths. Do leoI feel like calling St Louis police myself&#8203;

You can create a thread , I'm sure many will be happy to join you

It's the absolutely most interesting part of this case to me. But what makes me nuts is LE stating she "may not have" been the one to park it there. Now, we don't really know if they believe that and if they do why..it can't be because a camera picked up a picture of the driver and it's not Dani. If that was the case the photo would be plastered everywhere with "do you recognize this person". So what evidence do they have? Could be a finger print on the wheel, but then it isn't SG now is it? Or they would have named him. Is he brilliant enough to return the jeep but dumb enough to leave the seat pushed back or the rear view moved? Is the jeep actually NOT in her usual spot and they threw that out there for a particular reason to see what shakes out? Why do they believe she didn't park it? That's the million dollar question in this case IMO. Every possible theory branches from that fact. No one knows which way to follow without that answer or where to look for a crime scene....does LE know?

Since Danielle wasn't seen parking the car at her apartment, LE cannot be sure it was her who parked the car there. LE clearly has been investigating the security guard, but why they think/thought that he may have been involved is not completely clear. But if the security guard was involved, it probably would be more logical that she gave him a ride, and he parked the car at the apartment, rather than him abducting her at the apartment.
I think that is why LE may have emphasized that Danielle may not have parked the car herself.

Thinking of Danielle this morning as well as all of her wonderful family and friends.

Hoping and praying for answers.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I'd say he's more than a bit arrogant.

This is a person whose house was searched multiple times, whose car, mattress and floorboards were seized after a young woman disappeared. This all happened after this young woman had, apparently, been kind enough to give this security guard a ride home even though doing so interfered with her own plans. This was a young woman who was, by all accounts, one of the kindest people on the planet, a young woman who had been giving up most of her free time for a year in order to comfort a friend who had lost a child. A young woman who believed in trying to make the world a better place through kindness and who lived her beliefs every day.

<modsnip>

Just now seeing your post. Couldn't agree with you more. Terrible thing to happen a person that was most likely offering help to someone that didn't really need it and in the end was her demise. Life really isn't fair sometimes.

I think LE ran into a huge problem when SG lawyered up so quickly.
IMO
I bet they had hoped he wou
ld talk so they could ue what they do know against what he was saying. When that didn't happen for them,they where back to the drawing board. IMO
Without a body ,crime scene or forensic evidence, we will be stuck waiting until one of those things pops up .
IMO only
They did say they were overwhelmed with evidence so if SG did do it, it's most likely they have something since they took evidence from her car, his car, her apartment, his house, etc. (aka as "forensic evidence") Not sure why you think they don't have anything. They have stated they are getting more and more info/evidence daily.

Well IMO, just because they took a million things to test it doesn't mean even one of those items is"evidence" of a crime. I'm sure they do have a lot to test,but I'm also pretty sure the car and floor boards prob went first into the test queue and are back by now...that was back in mid December. Tomorrow is April. Just my opinion but I don't think the house or car held enough to charge anyone. SG is key to timeline but I am thinking only Dani being located will solve this case. SG, if guilty of anything, was smart to lawyer up and stay silent because if he is guilty he would know they wouldn't find anything. If he has zero to do with it and their encounter was friendly and a non event then he is a moron who is only afraid of his wife and inlaws being upset that he was having any type of relationship with her. He would have essentially ruined his entire life for nothing. The internet is forever....even if innocent he has a life sentence imo.

They did say they were overwhelmed with evidence so if SG did do it, it's most likely they have something since they took evidence from her car, his car, her apartment, his house, etc. (aka as "forensic evidence") Not sure why you think they don't have anything. They have stated they are getting more and more info/evidence daily.

Let me reword it then-
If they had the "smoking gun " so-to-say ,I think SG would already be in jail.
While I don't doubt that they may have some evidence,I don't think they have enough right now to prove their case.

Prosecuting a case without a body is difficult. They must first have proof that the victim in is in fact deceased. They must prove without a reasonable doubt that she is deceased, being missing for five months won't cut it. They need to show that they know for a fact she is dead.
Then after that they must prove that SG is the perp.

This all must be done in a way that leaves the jury without any doubt. That isn't an easy task but can be done if they have evidence to prove their case.

So I believe that now they are trying to compile whatever evidence they can find while hoping for a big break in the case. I don't think they have the smoking gun so-to-say just yet.
I do believe SG holds the key to solving this case. I think this case will come down to lots of small pieces of evidence, not one huge bombshell.
*IMO only*

To clarify- by smoking gun I am not implying that she was killed with a gun. I'm using it as a figure of speech

I stopped at a bigby coffee shop this morning a couple miles from the Raleigh office center (met life) on my way to work and felt an overwhelming sense of sadness for Dani, her friends, and family. Hoping every day for a break in the case.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I work near 12 mile and Telegraph. When I get off of 96 and on telegraph my mind always thinks of her and family. I don't see any fliers on telegraph. Makes me mad knowing I alone had a few businesses put some up to them take down. A few Hotels I stayed at way up north still have her flier up at their check in desk. That was a few months ago! I only know this because my cousin works at one of them. Justice will be served. Patience is a virtue &#10084;&#128327;&#128367;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member