MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if they have pings from where SG phone was that night . Unsure if that was part of warrant . They must know where her phone last pinged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you.

Because its near impossible to get that kind of a warrant for someones property without showing a decent connection.

So maybe texts showed they were involved and things were rocky between them.

Because he isn't the only security guard that has worked there.

So why him?

Plus he was a volunteer fireman reserve or something.

So why pick him?

So that probable cause affidavit for that search warrant must say alot about a connection to him and her. Jmo.

So hopefully they spill the tea soon to us.

I know that searchs were made around the apt. complex in early Dec so I'm wondering if any ponds in the area were frozen at that time.
Putting her under the ice would be a way of getting rid of evidence or DNA on the body. The perp wouldn't have to worry about her being discovered until Spring.

And if by chance she were to be found there, I would ask to see who all moved from the apartment complex during that time.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The Great Lakes were only 8% covered in ice this winter. Compares to 12% in 2016 and 87% in 2015. I think she would have been discovered in any body of water at some point.

I also think LE has no idea where she is if someone truly took her. Anyone could have taken her phone anywhere to throw off an investigation. To me it seems her car parked at her apt. Is another attempt at subterfuge.
None of this adds up for me. She was seen driving her car from work around 5pm. This was stated in MSM and I saw an interview with her mother also stating this. No one said there was someone with her. I'm sure that would have been mentioned and they would ask for descriptions. We don't know she stopped anywhere before getting to her apartment. What the heck really happened? I don't feel the SG theory is necessarily correct. It's just he's the only one on the radar.

In the case I posted about a few days ago, floor boards and vehicles were also taken from the home of a man that she was allegedly last seen with. That was almost 15 years ago and there has been no arrest still. In following several other cases, I'm seeing how common it actually is to have search warrants administered and numerous things confiscated, including flooring, beds, vehicles, yet have no evidence to charge or convict someone. That doesn't necessarily mean that individual has no answers or is innocent but it also doesn't mean automatic guilt, either.

After 3.5 months, they undoubtedly have the results back from the large pieces of evidence taken mid December (flooring, vehicles, mattress) and don't have the "smoking gun." Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I agree that they probably do have a lot back from the lab now, and it's possible that nothing is very incriminating enough to charge him, but on the other hand, even with very good evidence, they would probably prefer to find her before they charge anyone, since charging will start the clock on the trial, and although it's now been done a good number of times, it is still harder to get a jury to hand down a guilty verdict in no-body cases. He probably is not an immediate threat with the amount of scrutiny he's under now, so from the detectives' perspective, why not give it a little time?

I agree that they probably do have a lot back from the lab now, and it's possible that nothing is very incriminating enough to charge him, but on the other hand, even with very good evidence, they would probably prefer to find her before they charge anyone, since charging will start the clock on the trial, and although it's now been done a good number of times, it is still harder to get a jury to hand down a guilty verdict in no-body cases. He probably is not an immediate threat with the amount of scrutiny he's under now, so from the detectives' perspective, why not give it a little time?
Great point. I'd say finding Dani is the key- which brings me back to the searches. I understand she could be anywhere and it may be hard to know where to start, but why not start somewhere? It doesn't appear SG is going to be talking any time soon to give up what, if anything, he knows.

I guess it goes without saying that I'm thinking of Danielle on the 4-month anniversary of her disappearance.

It gets harder as time goes on, but I am still hoping for Dani to somehow be found safe.

Dani1.jpg

Great point. I'd say finding Dani is the key- which brings me back to the searches. I understand she could be anywhere and it may be hard to know where to start, but why not start somewhere? It doesn't appear SG is going to be talking any time soon to give up what, if anything, he knows.

Easy to say let's start somewhere. How about we start now! You in? Let's organize it and start searching. I'm in.

I drive from Livonia to downtown Detroit everyday and sometimes get off 96 and take side roads if the traffic is bad and I think the same thing about all of the blighted buildings.

Shared route
From Farmington to Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station, Unit 1 via I-275 S and I-75 S.

1 hr 33 min (89*mi)
1 hr 32 min in current traffic

1. Head south on Farmington Rd toward State St
2. Turn right onto W 8 Mile Rd
3. Use the right lane to take the I-96 E/I-275 S ramp
4. Merge onto I-275 S/I-96 E
5. Keep right at the fork to continue on I-275 S, follow signs for Interstate 275/M-14/Ann Arbor/Toledo
6. Use any lane to take the I-75 S exit toward Toledo
7. Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 208 for I-280 S toward Turnpike/Cleveland
8. Keep right to continue toward I-280 S
9. Take exit 6 for OH-51/Woodville Rd
10. Keep left at the fork to continue on Exit 6A, follow signs for OH-51/Woodville Rd
11. Use any lane to turn left onto OH-51 S/Woodville Rd
12. Turn left onto OH-579 E
13. Turn right onto OH-2 E
14. Turn left
15. Continue straight
16. Slight right
17. Turn left
18. Arrive at location: Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station, Unit 1

For the best route in current traffic visit https://goo.gl/maps/Hz7dWW43jZG2

Sorry. Don't know how to do map only. Click on best route

I wonder if SG and family vacationed along Lake Erie. I know it has been said that vacation spots would be searched.

Shared route
From Farmington to Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station, Unit 1 via I-275 S and I-75 S.

1 hr 33 min (89*mi)
1 hr 32 min in current traffic

1. Head south on Farmington Rd toward State St
2. Turn right onto W 8 Mile Rd
3. Use the right lane to take the I-96 E/I-275 S ramp
4. Merge onto I-275 S/I-96 E
5. Keep right at the fork to continue on I-275 S, follow signs for Interstate 275/M-14/Ann Arbor/Toledo
6. Use any lane to take the I-75 S exit toward Toledo
7. Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 208 for I-280 S toward Turnpike/Cleveland
8. Keep right to continue toward I-280 S
9. Take exit 6 for OH-51/Woodville Rd
10. Keep left at the fork to continue on Exit 6A, follow signs for OH-51/Woodville Rd
11. Use any lane to turn left onto OH-51 S/Woodville Rd
12. Turn left onto OH-579 E
13. Turn right onto OH-2 E
14. Turn left
15. Continue straight
16. Slight right
17. Turn left
18. Arrive at location: Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station, Unit 1

For the best route in current traffic visit https://goo.gl/maps/Hz7dWW43jZG2

This would go with the theory that she may not be exactly 'local.' Ugh, praying for the deceased & their family, no matter who she may be.

I would imagine if they stated it was a female the body was not completely decomposed . If so dani had a few tattoos that would be easily seen... saying that it was a LONG time to be in water for anything to be recognizable . The area in which she was found is not a resort area/vacation hub. The waters on Lake Erie on that side are very industrial type areas.

I do believe all bodies were located in that crash. There cannot be much forensic detail left on the body of this person . Mild winter and the waters around besse plant are warm due to the reactors. Praying

I Googled the plane crash and the most recent articles I found were from late January. They stated that 3 of the 6 bodies were found. The 3 that were found were men and two of the bodies not recovered were female. I don't know if anymore were found after late January though.

The above linked article says it's a black female. RIP, and may her family find peace.

The above linked article says it's a black female. RIP, and may her family find peace.

Thank you. This was not mentioned in all of the articles published on this finding.

Admin Note

If you're missing a post and/or the flow of discussion appears disjointed - I removed several posts referencing articles of bodies that have been found that are not Danillle. :( (One article was over 15 years old and the other appears to be the body of a black female. It became very confusing for someone just peeking in to check on the status of this case.)

Thanks for keeping the candle lit for Dani. :blowkiss:

As I am going out of town, I'll light a candle for Dani now.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 511
Thank you. This was not mentioned in all of the articles published on this finding.

I don't trust this detail yet. I will once more sourced confirm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member