MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly think that Dani is in some vacant house in Detroit or something. Jmo.
I'm still holding out hope of Dani being found alive--and no one has to tell me how long the odds are--but here in the Detroit area, it is very common for murder victims to be placed in vacant houses.

Do the police need a warrant to search abandoned houses? If not, they should conduct targeted searches. The SG probably would have gone to an area he was familiar with, so they should treat his parents' house in Detroit as ground zero and search in an increasing radius from there (unless they have information that points to a different neighborhood).

I'm still holding out hope of Dani being found alive--and no one has to tell me how long the odds are--but here in the Detroit area, it is very common for murder victims to be placed in vacant houses.

Do the police need a warrant to search abandoned houses? If not, they should conduct targeted searches. The SG probably would have gone to an area he was familiar with, so they should treat his parents' house in Detroit as ground zero and search in an increasing radius from there (unless they have information that points to a different neighborhood).

I also am still holding out hope with such a overwhelming amount of prayers faith and hope this could end well. I do feel helpless on the other hand with so many people who like most of us who have been following since the beginning and people responding and posting sharing and hanging flyers. If we could just get everyone together and just take a day and flood all the possible areas that she could possibly be and search! There are power and numbers and there sure is obvious evidence that the man power that could be used by all of us who want Dani home. To conduct a search that may possibly be the largest search ever done for a missing person. I know that this isn't possible until LE and the family give the go ahead but imo it would be nice to have a plan in place so if we were to be given the go ahead we could have maps and volunteers on stand by. I guess I just feel helpless and wish I could do more then pray, share post, and put up flyers. This is just a suggestion. I will continue to pray and hope Dani is home soon.

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

I don't know if anyone has seen this article before but it is the first time I have run across it. The video included in the article is very well done and seems to have been done early on in the news reporting but covers a lot of what was already presented. I found it to be quite through in its content. It is presented by a union organization for security guards is why it caused me to take a look at it.Video is called Searchlight.
https://unionsforsecurityguards.com...thfield-disappearance-point-to-security-guard.

On a second topic, I have a couple of ideas for a search area but will have to prepare my ideas first.

I also am still holding out hope with such a overwhelming amount of prayers faith and hope this could end well. I do feel helpless on the other hand with so many people who like most of us who have been following since the beginning and people responding and posting sharing and hanging flyers. If we could just get everyone together and just take a day and flood all the possible areas that she could possibly be and search! There are power and numbers and there sure is obvious evidence that the man power that could be used by all of us who want Dani home. To conduct a search that may possibly be the largest search ever done for a missing person. I know that this isn't possible until LE and the family give the go ahead but imo it would be nice to have a plan in place so if we were to be given the go ahead we could have maps and volunteers on stand by. I guess I just feel helpless and wish I could do more then pray, share post, and put up flyers. This is just a suggestion. I will continue to pray and hope Dani is home soon.

I wonder what the police have told her parents about their no searching request. It must have made sense to them because I know I'd be chomping at the bit to get out there and search.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The one thing that strikes me in posts from Dani's father and many others is that it's always stated the people protecting the person that took Dani. I am curious as to why he feels , SIL feels so strongly "they" are protecting him. There must have been something we are not privy to that leads them to believe others are aware of what happened that evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speculation = Opinion, right? This is why we put IMO
Rereading post & no mention of race at all other than Brittanee's abductors were animal's=(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You are correct...speculation is IMO. Apologies, it was more about the phrase ghetto etc.. if SG was a white male I am speculating that she being in an abandoned ghetto building would have not been first on speculation list. As in the Chelsea Bruck case... it's approx. 5 minutes further to Detroit and was not a thought to check abandoned buildings in Detroit.

I hate even stating it but if he covered his tracks so well... he wouldn't just dump the body. If he had feelings for her and this was a OMG what did I do moment... I feel he would have buried her. The ground was not frozen due to MI extremely mild winter. I worry she will not be found. Spring is here and whatever earth was over turned will now have moss and vines covering.

You are correct...speculation is IMO. Apologies, it was more about the phrase ghetto etc.. if SG was a white male I am speculating that she being in an abandoned ghetto building would have not been first on speculation list. As in the Chelsea Bruck case... it's approx. 5 minutes further to Detroit and was not a thought to check abandoned buildings in Detroit.

I hate even stating it but if he covered his tracks so well... he wouldn't just dump the body. If he had feelings for her and this was a OMG what did I do moment... I feel he would have buried her. The ground was not frozen due to MI extremely mild winter. I worry she will not be found. Spring is here and whatever earth was over turned will now have moss and vines covering.

I'm on the same page with everything you've stated here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Although I have the same feelings, I'll keep praying and have hope she still will be found. 🕇❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I don't think he had any feelings for her because I don't think he has feelings for anyone but himself. (That doesn't mean that he didn't bury her, though.)

No one has been able to explain why he was anywhere near Met Life that day. He hadn't worked there since October. That leads me to believe he was there to abduct Dani or to lure her to his house. If that's the case, he may have decided well in advance what to do with her.

I don't think he had any feelings for her because I don't think he has feelings for anyone but himself. (That doesn't mean that he didn't bury her, though.)

No one has been able to explain why he was anywhere near Met Life that day. He hadn't worked there since October. That leads me to believe he was there to abduct Dani or to lure her to his house. If that's the case, he may have decided well in advance what to do with her.

I agree with all of this..
I'm becoming less hopeful she will be found. He's covered his tracks well enough that he's still a free man so why would he leave her out in the open to end it all for him.

while thinking about the worse case scenario and possibly tracing direction of a fast trip to his house, the logical way would be to head east . Going west to her apartment first would be out of the way, so east is more logical, especially if the report that she was seen with him going into his house on December 2. Not sure this is (proven). Therefor my first search would have been the surrounding area including the ice arena property. If nothing was found there by LE then I would consider looking at a 5 mile radius around the Met Life building including the property east of Berg road where there is a good deal of wooded area surrounding the homes located there. But I am assuming that is probably private property. Still I am curious about that area, including all the way over to Lahser road. Being that a beer pong tournament was mentioned a while back, "if true", I would also consider moving further north in a search effort.
This of course is (Just my opinion) and have very little facts to base my opinion on. I can put up maps of my locations but not sure if it will do any good anyway. Being protected by a lawyer very quickly, has made me wonder about the last news article I posted a link to a few posts back.

Sorry I have not been keeping up on Danielle's thread lately but have they said anything at all about this security guard?
It's been a very long time and all their tests and forensics should have been in by now.
I'm very interested in how they know each other.

For those who have suggested searching vacant buildings near SG parent's home in Detroit, I suggest google searching the address that you have listed for them and then using street view. There area is one of the few "nice areas" of Detroit. Unlike what is portrayed in MSM, not all of Detroit is "ghetto" there are a few nice areas scattered throughout the city, especially, with the revitalization going on currently. JMO

For those who have suggested searching vacant buildings near SG parent's home in Detroit, I suggest google searching the address that you have listed for them and then using street view. There area is one of the few "nice areas" of Detroit. Unlike what is portrayed in MSM, not all of Detroit is "ghetto" there are a few nice areas scattered throughout the city, especially, with the revitalization going on currently. JMO
Yes, the area SGs family lives in is actually very nice. I feel like a lot of people who are suggesting these vacant homes are really just giving into the stereotype of Detroit. Having lived here my whole life I wouldn't guess an abandoned house in Detroit.

Yes, the area SGs family lives in is actually very nice. I feel like a lot of people who are suggesting these vacant homes are really just giving into the stereotype of Detroit. Having lived here my whole life I wouldn't guess an abandoned house in Detroit.
Agree. I remember when my in laws first visited from Texas they were shocked. I think they literally expected to be dodging bullets in a war zone as soon as they stepped off the plane. The media doesn't help. I'd guess water over an abandoned house. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I did that when a body was recently found in an abandoned building. It was about 10 minutes from the address you are referencing.

I did that when a body was recently found in an abandoned building. It was about 10 minutes from the address you are referencing.
You are correct. I have many friends that are police officers, and detective they find bodies all the time. Alot are never on the news.

You are correct. I have many friends that are police officers, and detective they find bodies all the time. Alot are never on the news.

It's a horrible area--Davidson St or something like that. IIRC, the building used to be a bar. We don't have an ID on those remains yet.

IMO he has hid his crime very well and she will not be found unless he shows LE where. IMO he is going to use this information when he needs to bargain for a lighter sentence when all the evidence comes back and they have enough to put him away for life with no chance of ever getting out. I think he will say I will show you what I have done, if I do not get charged and convicted with the maximum sentence. All just my opinion.

IMO he has hid his crime very well and she will not be found unless he shows LE where. IMO he is going to use this information when he needs to bargain for a lighter sentence when all the evidence comes back and they have enough to put him away for life with no chance of ever getting out. I think he will say I will show you what I have done, if I do not get charged and convicted with the maximum sentence. All just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members