MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible that he could have selected a remote location. Would he have selected an area he was familiar with?
As for the risks involved with using an abandoned house, many murder victims have been left in abandoned houses in Detroit. All of those other murderers must not have been worried about being seen.

It may have revealed something, but the information hasn't been shared with the public.

After hanging posters for my brothers suspect all week in Detroit I have to agree with you.... it's not even just abandoned homes... house after house and building after building that are boarded up. Some streets don't have a single livable home on them. Very saddening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so upset about the silence in this case. I think of Dani everyday as I'm sure many of you do as well. This is just unbelievably heart wrenching.

After hanging posters for my brothers suspect all week in Detroit I have to agree with you.... it's not even just abandoned homes... house after house and building after building that are boarded up. Some streets don't have a single livable home on them. Very saddening.

I think of you often, karma. I live in MI, and from what you have shared with us and what I have seen in local news reports, I believe I know which case your brother was involved in. What a true, senseless tragedy. What an exceptional, wonderful father he was. His daughter -your niece- must be devastated.

Praying for timely arrests and swift justice.

-My sincere apologies if I am thinking of another case-

I think of you often, karma. I live in MI, and from what you have shared with us and what I have seen in local news reports, I believe I know which case your brother was involved in. What a true, senseless tragedy. What an exceptional, wonderful father he was. His daughter -your niece- must be devastated.

Praying for timely arrests and swift justice.

-My sincere apologies if I am thinking of another case-

Thank you. You are speaking of the correct case. He was truly an amazing loved man.

Today, the murderer of Sierra Lamar was convicted without a body. This gives me hope we will get justice for Dani.

I'm trying to link to an article but it won't work...

The newest article I could find is on Inquisitr. Although you wouldn't know it because it contains all of the Same. Exact. Information. Trying not to sound too grumpy, but it is frustrating to get no updates. It's frustrating not to see her name at the very top of this forum and it's frustrating not to see the missing posters as frequently as before (I'm local).

Hoping there is a breakthrough soon.
I'm glad they're at least still reporting periodically to refresh people's memories.

I'm trying to link to an article but it won't work...

The newest article I could find is on Inquisitr. Although you wouldn't know it because it contains all of the Same. Exact. Information. Trying not to sound too grumpy, but it is frustrating to get no updates. It's frustrating not to see her name at the very top of this forum and it's frustrating not to see the missing posters as frequently as before (I'm local).

Hoping there is a breakthrough soon.
I'm glad they're at least still reporting periodically to refresh people's memories.

This site doesn't allow links for that page. It's frustrating because that's the only page posting updates. The only reason I still hold out hope is because of another case I know a lot of us are following, Chelsea Bruck. We went through kind of the same thing. No updates then a random pic or sketch out then nothing. (Although this case has even less than all of that. )
But I know we sat there wondering if they even found anything, had lab results, had evidence. They did. But didn't have a match.
Unfortunately they then found her body and then a DNA match from another case "luckily" found the man responsible. If he wouldn't have screwed up again, he'd still be sitting out there. Her trial started today.

Anyways. I feel so close to these ladies being around the same age and local. I hope news breaks soon for Dani. Hoping for a better outcome but any news at this point would be welcomed.

Stopping by, and thinking and praying for Dani to be found.

Checking in on Danielle 🌻

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

This site doesn't allow links for that page. It's frustrating because that's the only page posting updates. The only reason I still hold out hope is because of another case I know a lot of us are following, Chelsea Bruck. We went through kind of the same thing. No updates then a random pic or sketch out then nothing. (Although this case has even less than all of that. )
But I know we sat there wondering if they even found anything, had lab results, had evidence. They did. But didn't have a match.
Unfortunately they then found her body and then a DNA match from another case "luckily" found the man responsible. If he wouldn't have screwed up again, he'd still be sitting out there. Her trial started today.

Anyways. I feel so close to these ladies being around the same age and local. I hope news breaks soon for Dani. Hoping for a better outcome but any news at this point would be welcomed.

Thank you so much for the linking info!
And thank you for the reminder of Chelsea Bruck. Another case I have been following closely - I lived in Monroe for a few years and felt very attached to the community.
You're right - it took that man another screw up to be caught. I hope that whoever hurt Dani doesn't hurt anyone else in order to be caught, though!

Thank you so much for the linking info!
And thank you for the reminder of Chelsea Bruck. Another case I have been following closely - I lived in Monroe for a few years and felt very attached to the community.
You're right - it took that man another screw up to be caught. I hope that whoever hurt Dani doesn't hurt anyone else in order to be caught, though!

Does Detroit still have thousands of untested rape kits? The perpetrators DNA may already be in one of them.

I was discussing this case recently with someone who thinks the security guard may have been trained as a fireman/EMT specifically so he could gain access to drugs that could be used to incapacitate women. I don't have an opinion on that particular theory, but if it's correct, then there may already be other victims.

Does Detroit still have thousands of untested rape kits? The perpetrators DNA may already be in one of them.

I was discussing this case recently with someone who thinks the security guard may have been trained as a fireman/EMT specifically so he could gain access to drugs that could be used to incapacitate women. I don't have an opinion on that particular theory, but if it's correct, then there may already be other victims.

Yes, as every city there are 1000's of rape kits sitting there. It's sad. Not enough resources to get them into the system.

Of the 11,300 kits that were found in 2009, less than 600 now remain untested.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...17/04/01/untested-detroit-rape-kits/99845762/

He could be in there but at this point we have no clear indication 1. That rape was involved or 2. That the SG is involved.

We really don't have any idea what evidence they have.

Still thinking of Dani regularly.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm still holding on to this little sliver of hope that she's going to turn up alive.

It's odd how I feel that I know her when I don't. Just shows how amazing her friends and family are to show the world who she is....

I attended the Missing in Michigan event on Saturday at Madonna University in Livonia. Dani's family was there. I spoke briefly with Ann. She's holding on. The family could use all of your good thoughts, prayers and well wishes. This is a long road. :(

Of the 11,300 kits that were found in 2009, less than 600 now remain untested.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...17/04/01/untested-detroit-rape-kits/99845762/

He could be in there but at this point we have no clear indication 1. That rape was involved or 2. That the SG is involved.

We really don't have any idea what evidence they have.

Still thinking of Dani regularly.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That is awesome! I thought there were many more not tested!

That is awesome! I thought there were many more not tested!

I wouldn't trust anything anyone is claiming as far as quantities of rape kits that have been tested. No one including the news could know this. Police clearly do not publish this, especially Detroit police. Surveys were taken but based on just that...voluntary info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members