MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never once said I would be able to quote you stating you were confident. I said "you seem almost confident".

I don't know anymore, no. But I think they have plenty on this guy and their just building this case strong enough. I don't think there is any possible way that they have nothing on this guy.

Don't you think the fact he was the last person to see her is a little clue?
I think it is a clue into her whereabouts that day but we can't speculate much beyond that IMO. In many cases, the last known person to see someone or be seen with someone does not end up being the murderer or ultimate suspect. It definitely is part of the puzzle but so much more is missing, at least publicly, that keeps me from being able to speculate what happened after that. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I never once said I would be able to quote you stating you were confident. I said "you seem almost confident".

I don't know anymore, no. But I think they have plenty on this guy and their just building this case strong enough. I don't think there is any possible way that they have nothing on this guy.

Don't you think the fact he was the last person to see her is a little clue?
Honestly? I think it's a lead like anything else in an investigation but it is not necessarily or absolutey the exact straight line to the suspect.

When I put myself into the same exact situation just because I'm the last person that anybody saw with someone that disappears doesn't make me the person that committed the crime. And just because I'm the last person that anybody saw the missing person with doesn't give anybody the right to trash me and ruin my life and my reputation without facts. It's not right and it's not fair since I may have had absolutely nothing to do with it but just been the poor schmuck that gets caught up in it all.

Now on the flip side maybe it was totally nefarious and he is guilty and somehow pulled off a near perfect execution of a crime...i have no idea but it's possible absolutely.

But because I have no idea and have been given zero facts that connect the two officially I'm left with she disappeared but her jeep was parked at her house. I have no idea where she went when she left the work parking lot and her jeep arrived home. I don't know who else she came into contact with.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Honestly? I think it's a lead like anything else in an investigation but it is not necessarily or absolutey the exact straight line to the suspect.

When I put myself into the same exact situation just because I'm the last person that anybody saw with someone that disappears doesn't make me the person that committed the crime. And just because I'm the last person that anybody saw the missing person with doesn't give anybody the right to trash me and ruin my life and my reputation without facts. It's not right and it's not fair since I may have had absolutely nothing to do with it but just been the poor schmuck that gets caught up in it all.

Now on the flip side maybe it was totally nefarious and he is guilty and somehow pulled off a near perfect execution of a crime...i have no idea but it's possible absolutely.

But because I have no idea and have been given zero facts that connect the two officially I'm left with she disappeared but her jeep was parked at her house. I have no idea where she went when she left the work parking lot and her jeep arrived home. I don't know who else she came into contact with.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The fact that he lawyered up so quickly bothers me. If there was speculation that I was the last person to see someone alive, then I would be screaming from the rooftops about my innocence.

It also bothers me that the MSP took so much stuff from his house. You have to have a valid reason for a search warrant other than a gut feeling. They had probable cause to take his 2 vehicles, a mattress and floorboards from his house and to revisit his house "5-7" times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that he lawyered up so quickly bothers me. If there was speculation that I was the last person to see someone alive, then I would be screaming from the rooftops about my innocence.

It also bothers me that the MSP took so much stuff from his house. You have to have a valid reason for a search warrant other than a gut feeling. They had probable cause to take his 2 vehicles, a mattress and floorboards from his house and to revisit his house "5-7" times.

I would have lawyered up in a hot minute too no matter if I was innocent or guilty. It's my right and my life and reputation.

Attorneys aren't just for the guilty.

I think the biggest indicator here was that her status was changed to "A victim of a crime"... not "critical missing" or " Endangered".

LE knows that a crime happened, they may not know WHO exactly or have physical proof it was person X over person Y, especially if there was evidence of DS being around the SG and one of his friends or multiple people in general.

I think the biggest indicator here was that her status was changed to "A victim of a crime"... not "critical missing" or " Endangered".

LE knows that a crime happened, they may not know WHO exactly or have physical proof it was person X over person Y, especially if there was evidence of DS being around the SG and one of his friends or multiple people in general.
I don't buy that anyone other than the security guard was the main perpetrator. Dani was expected at her friend's house for dinner around 5:30, but she didn't leave Met Life until about 5:00. That time of day, the drive from Met Life to the security guard's house would have been pushing half an hour--let's say 20 minutes minimum--yet Dani never contacted her friend to let her know that she would be late. That leads me to believe that Dani was subdued or incapacitated before she realized that she would be significantly late--in other words, almost immediately upon reaching the security guard's house if not before.

I don't buy that anyone other than the security guard was the main perpetrator. Dani was expected at her friend's house for dinner around 5:30, but she didn't leave Met Life until about 5:00. That time of day, the drive from Met Life to the security guard's house would have been pushing half an hour--let's say 20 minutes minimum--yet Dani never contacted her friend to let her know that she would be late. That leads me to believe that Dani was subdued or incapacitated before she realized that she would be significantly late--in other words, almost immediately upon reaching the security guard's house if not before.

All of this. I agree.

RBBM.

Personally, I'm still on the fence about that part. I go back and forth.

I've always had a hard time with the idea that Danielle and the SG were in a mutually agreed upon intimate or a romantic relationship, or that he was her dealer (to be fair, or the other way around, and that is only if either one of them partook). Even if she smoked a joint from time to time, she would have had other means of procuring it than a SG with whom she might have engaged in occasional small talk, IMO.

We never really, completely know a person, IMO, but with Danielle, I honestly get the feeling that she is someone who has common-sense and exercises it, and also does the right thing.

Once we learned of the existence of the SG -who once worked in the same building as Danielle, no less-, for quite some time, I was convinced this was someone who had some sick fantasy involving her, and took advantage of her kindness that day by telling her some fabricated sob story or by force with a weapon. And I still think that may be what happened.

But then again, as you point out, she was planning on being at her friend's house by 5:30. She had even asked for and got permission from her boss to leave early. If asked for a ride by someone she probably didn't even know that well, would she have obliged? Wouldn't she have at least try to call or text her friend and ask if she would be OK with her running a half hour to 45 minutes late? Her friend had specifically asked her to arrive early after all.

So what could the SG have possibly told Danielle to get her to drive to the Oxford house? Did she even know he lived there?

I'm almost certain LE has reason to believe and solid evidence -other than neighbors' statements that her Jeep and/or she herself was seen there- to prove Danielle was at the Oxford residence in the evening of Dec. 2nd. Beyond that is anybody's guess -aside from LE- at this point, IMO. The SG might have harmed her right there, right then. Or maybe luring Danielle was an "assigned role" in a larger criminal scheme, and the SG took it for money.

What really burns me right now is that -as far as the public is concerned- no one is talking. Whatever happened, I personally believe there likely is more than one person who is aware of what happened to Danielle. There may only be one person who knows exactly where she is, but even then, if someone with some knowledge would speak up, that might lead to something else that could break the case wide open.

Every Friday, I wake up and the first thing on my mind is Danielle ... :cry:.

No matter your guilt or innocence u need a lawyer.
They always tell u to keep quiet.
For good reason.
Statements get twisted
Things u say can mean different things.
Smart thing to do is get help.
Sometimes no matter how loud u yell your innocent no one believes u.

I'd think they would have found evidence in His house by now if there was any.
He is also married.
So another person lives there besides him right?

Bumping for Dani. May she be found soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 506
Danielle'S Renegade had Bluetooth. If she paired her phone the Renegade's system could have stored information from that day. It depends on how she set it up to connect. If automatic the Renegade's system will try to locate phone for something like 30 seconds after starting the vehicle. Also if her phone GPS was on there is more info. Could be this is why they zeroed in on one person so quickly. It all depends on how Danielle managed her technology. Wondering if any impounded vehicles from Oxford had Bluetooth and if whomever is involved is tech savvy and would wipe or reset data.

No matter your guilt or innocence u need a lawyer.
They always tell u to keep quiet.
For good reason.
Statements get twisted
Things u say can mean different things.
Smart thing to do is get help.
Sometimes no matter how loud u yell your innocent no one believes u.

I'd think they would have found evidence in His house by now if there was any.
He is also married.
So another person lives there besides him right?

I agree with you on the lawyer. I would get a lawyer before making any type of formal statement if police was investigating me. Innocent or not, everything you say can and will be used against you. Getting lawyered up in itself does not make the security guard suspicious to me. Some people have near infinite trust in police that they only would ever arrest a person that is guilty. But I know of many cases where the wrong person was arrested (and even convicted).

But on the other hand, I think it does mean something that there have been 5-7 searches and that the floorboards & mattress were taken. I think that the police believes they have evidence against the security guard. (His wife is also living there of course, but I think she was in the hospital and therefore likely has a good alibi.) Police must have given a reason for taking the floorboards in order to get a search warrant for doing so. Perhaps they found blood or other traces on it, but I am speculating here.

Police may have evidence, but it may be difficult to get enough evidence. How can they prove that there was a murder, (or even any crime), if there is no body? It is not impossible, but very hard. I have heard of a case, where there was no body found, but a large amount of blood had been found at the alleged crime scene. The prosecution reasoned that the victim couldn't have possibly survived with that amount of blood loss and the defendant was convicted for murder.

I agree with you on the lawyer. I would get a lawyer before making any type of formal statement if police was investigating me. Innocent or not, everything you say can and will be used against you. Getting lawyered up in itself does not make the security guard suspicious to me. Some people have near infinite trust in police that they only would ever arrest a person that is guilty. But I know of many cases where the wrong person was arrested (and even convicted).

But on the other hand, I think it does mean something that there have been 5-7 searches and that the floorboards & mattress were taken. I think that the police believes they have evidence against the security guard. (His wife is also living there of course, but I think she was in the hospital and therefore likely has a good alibi.) Police must have given a reason for taking the floorboards in order to get a search warrant for doing so. Perhaps they found blood or other traces on it, but I am speculating here.

Police may have evidence, but it may be difficult to get enough evidence. How can they prove that there was a murder, (or even any crime), if there is no body? It is not impossible, but very hard. I have heard of a case, where there was no body found, but a large amount of blood had been found at the alleged crime scene. The prosecution reasoned that the victim couldn't have possibly survived with that amount of blood loss and the defendant was convicted for murder.
I don't have any statistics, but going by other cases I've followed, it seems like most rape victims are strangled, and strangulation wouldn't provide the kind of blood evidence that you're talking about. I do think that LE can prove murder without a large amount of blood, but they do have to dot their i's and cross their t's. (In the case of Brian Ognjan and David Tyll, prosecutors were able to secure murder convictions without any forensic evidence.) Unfortunately, no amount of evidence can ever guarantee a conviction. Sometimes you get a jury of crackpots (like the Casey Anthony jury, for instance).

I've seen chatter today that not all evidence has been processed. Nice to know they are still working on this guy.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Find Dani 1.jpg
    Find Dani 1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 719

This post makes so much sense where the LAW is concerned.
I want Dani found as quickly and safe as most members here but as far as the eyes of the LAW I agree with this 100%
Obviously it's all still a wait and see what happens ordeal.
Sigh
Thinking of you Dani, every day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've posted this before but an acquaintance of my husband's disappeared with not a single drop of blood or sign of a struggle, or any forensic evidence of any sort. There was no surveillance video, no eye witness of her with her killer. Her killer was convicted based on cell phone pings, testimony from one of her friends, and her diary. I think these sorts of convictions are getting easier. Juries don't easily believe that the person is just alive and living a new life these days, especially when there is other evidence.

From reading Dani's dad's posts it appears that he and PD believe that SG is responsible. I feel like he revealed more info than that if you read closely enough but I don't want to be the person that states what he is saying. So sad.

From reading Dani's dad's posts it appears that he and PD believe that SG is responsible. I feel like he revealed more info than that if you read closely enough but I don't want to be the person that states what he is saying. So sad.
I agree. I was reading it the other day and just so heartbreaking.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Wow. [emoji17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members