MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am headed out to pick up dinner for I and Family. To hot to cook. I will go back down Hines and see if I can find out anything more! Praying!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

(Living in the south where it's always humid in summer and where it isn't uncommon for it to be 90 degrees after the sun goes down, I am finding the references to the heat to be so funny...probably as funny as you all find it when we're incapacitated for a week by an inch of snow...).

Hey all!

Long time, no post. Quit my miserable job, started a new on that has me traveling 100% of the time. I've been in the Berkley neighborhood and have watched the house go from seemingly abandoned to cleaned up to just there with no signs of anyone living there but still maintained. Thought of this page a lot. Think of Danielle more.

I was hoping the Hines search today would yield something. My old office was close to where the search was staged today and that hit kind of hard.

Still living at IGA and amazed at how little has changed security wise here. I still don't feel unsafe but I don't stop to check my mail at night anymore because they still haven't put in security lights.

I'm glad this thread is still active and Danielle is still on everyone's mind. ��

Praying that they find Dani soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 2,849
Hey all!

Long time, no post. Quit my miserable job, started a new on that has me traveling 100% of the time. I've been in the Berkley neighborhood and have watched the house go from seemingly abandoned to cleaned up to just there with no signs of anyone living there but still maintained. Thought of this page a lot. Think of Danielle more.

I was hoping the Hines search today would yield something. My old office was close to where the search was staged today and that hit kind of hard.

Still living at IGA and amazed at how little has changed security wise here. I still don't feel unsafe but I don't stop to check my mail at night anymore because they still haven't put in security lights.

I'm glad this thread is still active and Danielle is still on everyone's mind. ��

Good to hear from you again and glad you're doing well. Sad to hear IGA hasn't made an attempt to increase resident safety. Even if Danielle did not run into foul play at the complex, it still highlighted key security and safety flaws that could very affordably be implemented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was watching one of the news this morning either 2 or 4 originally said they were only going to search till 3:00 pm.

Hi, everyone! This is my first time posting, but I am a long time lurker. I felt the need to post after two comments made on social media stood out to me. <modsnip> I live in NYC and always keep my eyes peeled for any sign of Dani, even though the latest press release isn't so promising. Prayers that her family gets the closure they deserve.

Hi, everyone! This is my first time posting, but I am a long time lurker. <modsnip> I live in NYC and always keep my eyes peeled for any sign of Dani, even though the latest press release isn't so promising. Prayers that her family gets the closure they deserve.

:welcome4::welcome3:

Welcome to Websleuths, GirlBoss!

Hi everyone. I did drive down hines this evening. I seen a helicopter circled above, twice than disappeared. Not sure if related? Only one news truck was still parked. Channel 7. Lots of people were gawking, others jogging, playing, fishing.. I pray they don't give up searching.
Floyd, your lifetime behind bars will exist. Sick, twisted SOB. I'm angry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member