MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone recall where Floyd went to college?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering that recently, too. There is another case I am interested in in Michigan and I wondered if he was familiar with that area. I do not think he went to U of M.

I just saw on the news that the search had ended but no word on resolution.

WXYZ also just mentioned that some searchers had been overcome by heat. It's blazing hot and humid out there. I wonder if they'll be back out there tomorrow.

I was wondering that recently, too. There is another case I am interested in in Michigan and I wondered if he was familiar with that area. I do not think he went to U of M.

Central Michigan University. I'm hoping LE has researched reported rapes unsolved during his years there.

Central Michigan University. I'm hoping LE has researched reported rapes unsolved during his years there.

Gah. I hope so, too.

I may have missed this so I apologize if it has been discussed- was the area being searched the same area as the jogger attack? Hines park is so large and I'm curious how they knew to hone in on that area and now are stating they have no further searches scheduled.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I wonder then about Stony Creek in Shelby Township were it was posted in an earlier thread he and his wife got married there or engaged there. Something similar

They sounded so confident on all the news channels today, I was really hoping there would be a resolution I feel so bad for her family.

Gah. I hope so, too.

I may have missed this so I apologize if it has been discussed- was the area being searched the same area as the jogger attack? Hines park is so large and I'm curious how they knew to hone in on that area and now are stating they have no further searches scheduled.

Yes, was the same vicinity . Attempted rape and abduction was Hines and a bit west of Levan.

Im off work and coming up to Hines now. Hines runs many miles. I jog 5 to 6 miles of it. I understand the heat today its so miserable.. There is a lot of area they can cover not just that area! Every news station is here on Hines as we speak. Ugh!! Please find Dani!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Im off work and coming up to Hines now. Hines runs many miles. I jog 5 to 6 miles of it. I understand the heat today its so miserable.. There is a lot of area they can cover not just that area! Every news station is here on Hines as we speak. Ugh!! Please find Dani!

That's what makes me curious about why they indicated the search is over and there are no plans to continue searching. Miles are left unsearched. Obviously they have more information that must have limited their search to that area- I'm just wondering what.

Hello all,

Im new hear, this case has some similarities to Hannah Grahams case. I live next to hines, I run it every other day. When I heard about the connection between FG, the jogger case, and DS. I told my GF i wouldnt be surprised if they searched Hines. The dirt on her jeep struck me as odd, unless DS frequently went down a dirt road, or it could be snow spray.There are only a few dirt road off shoots through out hines. I would think they should at least check those out.

That's what makes me curious about why they indicated the search is over and there are no plans to continue searching. Miles are left unsearched. Obviously they have more information that must have limited their search to that area- I'm just wondering what.

This is driving me crazy as well.

Hello all,

Im new hear, this case has some similarities to Hannah Grahams case. I live next to hines, I run it every other day. When I heard about the connection between FG, the jogger case, and DS. I told my GF i wouldnt be surprised if they searched Hines. The dirt on her jeep struck me as odd, unless DS frequently went down a dirt road, or it could be snow spray.There are only a few dirt road off shoots through out hines. I would think they should at least check those out.
Welcome! If I recall correctly, her parents live on a dirt road and they stated early on that the dirt on the Jeep was typical. Of course, that doesn't mean FG or someone else didn't also drive it on a dirt road related to her disappearance.

This is driving me crazy as well.
The jogger attack in that area is an obvious connection but he theoretically may have frequented other areas of the park. Perhaps they were responding to a tip? Delayed witness? Cell phone ping data (although it seems they would have had this info for a while)? Accomplice or family/friend statement? Confession?

They sounded so confident on all the news channels today, I was really hoping there would be a resolution I feel so bad for her family.

Another blow the family didn't need, for sure ....

LE did seem so very confident: In one video reporter stated there were 155 people participating in the search. I cannot help but to feel badly for them also.

It's just amazing to think that if only one person would speak up, none of this would be necessary, and the family would at least have some sense of relief.

It's almost unbelievable to me that someone can be so cruel and self-serving.

The jogger attack in that area is an obvious connection but he theoretically may have frequented other areas of the park. Perhaps they were responding to a tip? Delayed witness? Cell phone ping data (although it seems they would have had this info for a while)? Accomplice or family/friend statement? Confession?

In one video, I did hear a reporter say FG is not talking, but "through actions he is leading" LE to today's search area.

Maybe he has asked someone to return to the location he -or a potential accomplice- left Dani to do something since he has been taken into custoday, perhaps even thinking that the person would inadvertently leave his/her own DNA at the scene (FG may be getting somewhat desperate at this point)? Or asked someone to further destroy evidence?

Whatever it might have been, perhaps Hines Park was mentioned as the location, along with the comforter and the luggage as items to look for, and the whole conversation was recorded?

Alternatively, he might have said something that led LE to believe Dani was at Hines Park in order to throw them off (when in fact she is somewhere else).

When I left Hines to come home I spoke with a couple who has been standing near newscasters on Hines. They commented that Yes, they called off the search but a K9 unit arrived and dropped off 3 policemen with dogs and went into the woods. Hines is so huge especially with all the growth she could be the opposite way miles down. They shouldnt give up just yet.

When I left Hines to come home I spoke with a couple who has been standing near newscasters on Hines. They commented that Yes, they called off the search but a K9 unit arrived and dropped off 3 policemen with dogs and went into the woods. Hines is so huge especially with all the growth she could be the opposite way miles down. They shouldnt give up just yet.

With a search that large I'm assuming they "know" something is out there. Wise... Allow the media circus to disband and quietly keep searching.

I am headed out to pick up dinner for I and Family. To hot to cook. I will go back down Hines and see if I can find out anything more! Praying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member