MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he disposed of Danielle in a comforter that belonged to him, then he would have known that it could potentially be connected back to him. If he used his own comforter, it stands to reason that he put Danielle somewhere that he didn't think she would be found, like in a dumpster, the contents of which would end up in a landfill.
RBBM. Good point.

LE could have uncovered a purchase FG made, say, around 7 PM the day Danielle was last seen. Somewhere like Target or Wal-Mart, for example. Perhaps one of the items purchased being the comforter, another a suitcase, along with things such as bleach, garbage bags, etc. maybe. FG possibly even caught on camera going through the checkout line.

Praying and Praying hard. Praying that this Limbo of where she is is nearly over. Please find her. Please find her and then let him rot for eternity. :stormingmad:

We're here with you Dani. All the way through to the end. :heartbeat:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20228787_10214038359141603_3812198332850384375_n.jpg
    20228787_10214038359141603_3812198332850384375_n.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 264
IMO, they HAVE to have more info than they're sharing. In this 4:11 minute video, the reporter says the tan and brown striped comforter is new information to the public and that LE believe "she may have been wrapped up in it." That's pretty specific. Along with the LE's comment that they're confident at least something would be found at Hines Park today.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...cki-police-now-focus-on-hines-park-in-livonia

IMO, either Floyd decided to spill to someone who is now spilling to LE, or even worse, an accomplice has decided to come forward.

Ok. Not being local, I didn't realize it was more of a stream than anything deeper like a pond, lake, etc.
If it is that shallow, I have to agree with you that she's likely not in there. Thanks for the info.

Next thought: Any possibility the brown and tan striped comforter could be Danielle's? I know that early on they said they didn't think she ever made it into her apartment, but I wonder if they could have changed their thoughts and kept it secret. If not, then someone is very likely talking. How else would they know that the comforter (if Floyd's) was missing? Could they have returned the things taken in the searches, and perhaps EG asked where the comforter was? Therefore they learned that one was missing that they hadn't taken?
Just tossing things around in my head. None of what I'm thinking may even make sense.

Not that this rules it out, but I looked through Danielle's Instagram account. There are many pictures that include her bed. It always seems like the same quilt is on it, which does not match this description of this comforter.

RBBM. Good point.

LE could have uncovered a purchase FG made, say, around 7 PM the day Danielle was last seen. Somewhere like Target or Wal-Mart, for example. Perhaps one of the items purchased being the comforter, another a suitcase, along with things such as bleach, garbage bags, etc. maybe. FG possibly even caught on camera going through the checkout line.

I hadn't even considered the fact he could have purchased the comforter specifically for this purpose. Good thought!

Not that this rules it out, but I looked through Danielle's Instagram account. There are many pictures that include her bed. It always seems like the same quilt is on it, which does not match this description of this comforter.

Good sleuthing! I'm thinking it was from his home or car & maybe the wife is now cooperating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, they HAVE to have more info than they're sharing. In this 4:11 minute video, the reporter says the tan and brown striped comforter is new information to the public and that LE believe "she may have been wrapped up in it." That's pretty specific. Along with the LE's comment that they're confident at least something would be found at Hines Park today.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...cki-police-now-focus-on-hines-park-in-livonia

IMO, either Floyd decided to spill to someone who is now spilling to LE, or even worse, an accomplice has decided to come forward.

I missed where they said they were confident they'd find something today. Is that information on the video in that news article? (I'm not able to watch it right now.)

I missed where they said they were confident they'd find something today. Is that information on the video in that news article? (I'm not able to watch it right now.)

They didn't say they were confident. The article states: "Because the Livonia incident occurred in Hines Park, it is a location that requires searching. There is no specific information or evidence that leads us to believe Danielle’s remains are in the park."

Yes, in the video the reporter states that LE stated they were confident.

Found around the 3:10 mark. The reporter states the Chief told him he felt confident they would find something.

Found around the 3:10 mark. The reporter states the Chief told him he felt confident they would find something.

Just checking quickly from work and saw all this activity. I CANNOT believe this. It seems GM too good to be true. I am not the praying type but I am sending all good thoughts to her wonderful family. I hope today is the day. I hope they really are confident. I hope the evidence is stronger and more extensive than any of us dared to wish for.

You're right. I was able to listen to it. The reporter does say that the Chief said "that he is confident that they may find some piece of evidence in their search today."

However I would say that obviously they are confident that they MAY find some evidence. If they thought this was a dead end they'd be wasting a lot of resources. (I'm not being snarky, btw. I know tone can be easily misinterpreted in text.)

"the chief told me his is confident that they may find some piece of evidence in their search today".

One thing that stood out to me about this article:

"Investigators also are searching for a blue Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 jacket, jeans, burgundy boots and a black zip-up shirt."

No mention of Dani's phone or keychain.

Didn't Karen Drew say something about the phone or phone case having been found right around the time of FG's arrest in the Hines Park case?

One thing that stood out to me about this article:

"Investigators also are searching for a blue Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 jacket, jeans, burgundy boots and a black zip-up shirt."

No mention of Dani's phone or keychain.

Didn't Karen Drew say something about the phone or phone case having been found right around the time of FG's arrest in the Hines Park case?

Karen Drew stated that the phone case had been found. No meantion of keys or actual phone.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156015006401002&id=115222941001&_rdr

Omg! First time checking in since this morning! I am so sad. I live a mile and half from Hines. My husband and I walk and jog Hines twice a week. I am so sad if she is found there. Coming home from work yesterday I was stopped at the light on newburgh and hines and in the turning lane was a Livonia Police K9 unit van going down hines! I had a feeling... my heart just breaks right now. Big hugs everyone...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I just saw on the news that the search had ended but no word on resolution.

Does anyone recall where Floyd went to college?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member