MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd may not be talking however someone is. A detailed description of a comforter doesn't randomly just happen.

Prayers for Danielle and her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the wife is cooperating with the other info came to light. She would notice luggage missing in the house, comforter missing, etc...

My heart is absolutely breaking with this news. I know, I know, it's been likely she will be found as an angel for some time now, but seeing it in print officially, destroys almost every tiny bit of hope I was holding onto that she could possibly by some miracle come home alive.

In tears...
#FindDani

I wonder if the wife is cooperating with the other info came to light. She would notice luggage missing in the house, comforter missing, etc...

Yep exactly what I was thinking!

I would think she would have noticed a long time ago, especially the comforter. It's been 7.5 months.

I would think she would have noticed a long time ago, especially the comforter. It's been 7.5 months.

I thought she was battling cancer and is/was hospitalized at least a portion of the time.

Maybe he gave her some song and dance about what happened to it and she believed it. Perhaps with his arrest in the jogger case, she has opened her eyes and started to help find this beautiful girl.

Not good when live feed goes off. One of the dogs was not with his handler and lying on ground... this seems odd to me. Any K-9 people out there that can explain?

I'm having a hard time finding the correct live feed. There are two listed as live on the news fb page.
Can anyone link me to the actual LIVE feed?
TIA

Not good when live feed goes off. One of the dogs was not with his handler and lying on ground... this seems odd to me. Any K-9 people out there that can explain?

I believe that's when he's signaling he has found something.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm having a hard time finding the correct live feed. There are two listed as live on the news fb page.
Can anyone link me to the actual LIVE feed?
TIA

They cut all live feed from all stations. They may have cut out of respect for family if something was found.

K9 dogs search the air for the scent they are following based on the example they are given such as an article of clothing. They follow the scent until it ends and then in their mind their job is done and they can rest. It also depends on how fresh the scent trail is and where it ends. If a body was left in the park but later retrieved and put in a car to move the dog will stop at where the car was parked as the scent trail will end there.

Cadaver dogs are used to search underground and in water, they follow the scent of decomposition.

I got an alert text on my phone this morning to avoid a stretch of Hines Drive because it would be closed and the first thing I thought was "thank goodness, they are finally executing a hard core search of the area".

They have to have some information leading them there to devote so many resources to it today. The suspect spoke to someone, he had to boast and just couldn't keep it to himself. Thank Goodness!

Do they have people searching in the water there? I don't mean dogs smelling the air, I mean humans in the water.
In my mind she is likely there, rather than in the woods, if she is in this area at all. I hate even typing this, but a body is difficult to carry a very far distance. It would have been easier to put her in the water, especially if she is contained in something.
I'm so sad today. Her poor parents deserve to bring her home, but this has got to be the worst day for them so far, I would think. Sending many, many prayers.

Now it's just a continuous shot of an unmarked SUV...will the camera angles change?

ETA: I just saw an ambulance turn in.... :(

Before they went to the still shot they said they would be back at noon.

The ambulance makes me nervous though. Would they bring in an ambulance or a coroner's truck if they found remains? I don't know about the weather there today, but it's hot and humid here. It would be easy for a searcher in long sleeves and long pants to get over-heated.

This is such a conflicting feeling - wanting them to find something yet not wanting them to find what they're now referring to as her remains. Heart breaking.

Before they went to the still shot they said they would be back at noon.

The ambulance makes me nervous though. Would they bring in an ambulance or a coroner's truck if they found remains? I don't know about the weather there today, but it's hot and humid here. It would be easy for a searcher in long sleeves and long pants to get over-heated.

This is such a conflicting feeling - wanting them to find something yet not wanting them to find what they're now referring to as her remains. Heart breaking.

It's crazy, I feel sick to my stomach. I don't even think I'll be able to eat my lunch today. I've followed Dani's story since day one and I feel connected to both her and her family in some odd way. I hope for closure but I ultimately hope for peace for her family which will likely never come after something like this :(

I've been taking a brief break from WS but had to check in today in between meetings at work. My heart is breaking for her family all over again but hope the search results in bringing Dani home.

I agree that it sounds like another person close to Floyd is talking. It makes sense that he explained away the missing suitcase and comforter previously but after finding out about the current charges, that explanation is questionable and thus has provided that information to LE.

Haven't been able to view the live feed but appreciate the summaries here.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member