MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, just saw the above post. Must have been posting around the same time.

From the article:

Police do not have specific evidence which leads them to believe they will find Stislicki in Hines Park, but they have to search the area because it's where a person of interest in Stislicki's case allegedly was involved in an attack on a jogger.

That is odd to have such a huge show of force (including FBI) without evidence. Not sure that I believe that.

WDIV Detroit on Facebook has live feed video of the search

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have chills. I didn't realize the info wasn't given by FG but I am so happy to see a search happening.... happy in a sad way. I never understood why they didn't want people searching nearby parks Heritage park / Hines drive two of the first wooded areas that come to mind near Dani's apartment. Oh well.... I hope the future holds closure and justice for her and her loved ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New information pulled from the news article;

"Police are looking for any signs of Stislicki's remains at Hines Park. They are searching for items such as a suitcase, trunk, luggage, bags, her blue Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 jacket, a black zip up, jeans and a pair of burgundy boots.

Law enforcement has searched various locations since Stislicki first went missing. More than a dozen searches have been conducted in woods, parks, and at bodies of water. Police said she is the victim of foul play and do not believe she will be found alive. She is not considered a victim of human trafficking -- it is not a factor in this case, police said. "

my hope of course is that he confessed and told them where to find her. it is possible the Farm police are not ready to say that unless they find her remains.

I have chills. I didn't realize the info wasn't given by FG but I am so happy to see a search happening.... happy in a sad way. I never understood why they didn't want people searching nearby parks Heritage park / Hines drive two of the first wooded areas that come to mind near Dani's apartment. Oh well.... I hope the future holds closure and justice for her and her loved ones.

If he did say anything, I don't think they would be releasing that right now. I have a feeling they got the info from someone, whether it was him or someone else. Seems like an awfully random time to decide to search in that area and for such specific things.

Based on the article this morning, they are looking for a tan and brown striped comforter. Karen Drew also stated people hiking to be on the look out for luggage or a trunk in case that is how she was hidden.

Also this is heartbreaking to read:
Police said she is the victim of foul play and do not believe she will be found alive. She is not considered a victim of human trafficking -- it is not a factor in this case, police said.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/danielle-stislicki-missing-case-hines-park-search-underway

Based on the article this morning, they are looking for a tan and brown striped comforter. Karen Drew also stated to be on the look out for luggage or a trunk.

Also this is heartbreaking to read:
Police said she is the victim of foul play and do not believe she will be found alive. She is not considered a victim of human trafficking -- it is not a factor in this case, police said.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/danielle-stislicki-missing-case-hines-park-search-underway
Omg! So very, very sad to read. If looking for a trunk and or suitcase.. hurts to write this but he probably put her in water. [emoji174]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Karen Drew has stated multiple times that the tan and brown comforter may be with Danielle. No details about how they found out about the comforter.

Karen Drew just stated on the live stream that FG is not speaking to police about Hines Park attack or Danielle.

The Rouge River runs through Hines Park. In fact the entire park was built to handle the flooding from the river. Hines Drive runs directly parallel to the Rouge River. Whenever there is a moderate amount of rain, Hines Drive is usually closed because of flooding. This is a high traffic area. People in Michigan tend to spend a lot of time outside in the summer because we have such a short amount of time to enjoy this type of weather. Hines Park gets busy this time of year. But in December there would have been very few people around.

<modsnip> He is certainly familiar with the area.

Oddly enough, the Rouge River also runs right next to the building where Danielle and FG worked. 15 miles away but it is the same river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth