MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing a post about Hines Park too! Glad I wasn't just imagining it.

I wish I would have saved it... remember the person was angry ... said many families ,that he had a type, rush hour etc... basically they were typing out a profile of him.... now I'm thinking it was all true , except at that point many of us took it as a poster trying to create drama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I would have saved it... remember the person was angry ... said many families ,that he had a type, rush hour etc... basically they were typing out a profile of him.... now I'm thinking it was all true , except at that point many of us took it as a poster trying to create drama.

Yeah, I imagine there a quite a few out there who "know" him and what he does for whatever reason. Would be interesting for them to be back here now.

Yeah, I imagine there a quite a few out there who "know" him and what he does for whatever reason. Would be interesting for them to be back here now.

I wonder if it is someone in his family or close circle of friends. (Maybe it was just someone trying to stir the pot, who knows.) If it was family/friends, I wonder if they are someone that's seen his true nature and is afraid of him so they remain silent.

I remember hearing that with this report. I know from personal experience with reporters from my brother's case that MANY errors in reporting are made. LE recognizes them, the family recognizes them... we at WS over analyze them. ;) unfortunately from experience I personally would over analyze what LE states or in some cases does not state and the family members during interviews.

The family has said that channel 4 (Karen Drew) is the one they trust the most and has the most factual information. I believe I saw that on the FDS page.

She does say they found the phone case. Doesn't say where. Most everyone knows nowadays that you wanna disable someone's cell phone so it can't be tracked. If the perp took DS's phone out of the case to remove the battery (if it had a removable battery, many pay as you go phones still do), he might've left the case behind in his house or dropped it in the parking lot at MetLife, outside his house or who knows where.

Doesn't sound like the scene at FG's house gave the police much to go on, beyond DNA--which is or at least can be a lot.

Tho police did term the scene at FG's house a crime scene? iirc. Or at least they had enough evidence to label DS the victim of a crime.

Wonder if there's a 2nd crime scene.

It just occurred to me... a few months ago someone popped into this board... think it was a name stephjo ... anyhow was an odd post saying the SG was a serial killer that there were other victims... how he lured them at rush hour, single women no kids... I think there was even a mention of Hines drive. Unfortunately I believe the post went poof... but looking back it's like wow... definitely someone involved in the case .

This is not me.

Don't want to cause any drama, as these posts are likely not even referring to the similarities with mine, although I do understand how someone could feel concern. I see the similarities too, and I am really sorry if my posts have made anyone feel uneasy in that regard.

I did come in here from the get-go, all fired up about FG, while explaining in detail about how I believe he lured Dani. But that's my opinion only, formed from reading every news story about her, and every post in this forum from the beginning.

I'm a suburban mom who lives hundreds of miles from Michigan. From the very beginning Danielle touched my heart like no other. After reading the frequent invitations offered to lurkers to join in, I finally did. When FG was arrested, it seemed like the right time.

I jumped in though with both feet with my very strong opinions, and I understand now why my posts could have made others feel apprehensive. For that I deeply apologize. Plus, this forum does not need more distractions.

What it needs is for Danielle to be found, and for justice to be served. All of this just keeps breaking my heart over and over...

The family has said that channel 4 (Karen Drew) is the one they trust the most and has the most factual information. I believe I saw that on the FDS page.

Yeah, I remember them saying this. ... I heard this initially in the video with Karen and wasn't sure whether to overlook it (as you often have to with media) but the relationship between Karen and the Stislicki's left me unsure whether to totally throw it out.

Doesn't sound like the scene at FG's house gave the police much to go on, beyond DNA--which is or at least can be a lot.

Tho police did term the scene at FG's house a crime scene? iirc. Or at least they had enough evidence to label DS the victim of a crime.

Snipped for space & BBM

No, police did not term the scene at FG's house a crime scene.
Saying Danielle was victim of a crime was also not attributed to a search of his home.

Now, “all available information and evidence leads investigators to believe Danielle Stislicki was the victim of a crime,” he said.

Nebus said officials have collected evidence but did not elaborate. “No information will be released regarding the specifics of the case in order to maintain the integrity of an active investigation,” he said. Police would not discuss if they had a suspect in the case.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...farmington-hills-woman-crime-victim/95632814/

This is not me.

Don't want to cause any drama, as these posts are likely not even referring to the similarities with mine, although I do understand how someone could feel concern. I see the similarities too, and I am really sorry if my posts have made anyone feel uneasy in that regard.

I did come in here from the get-go, all fired up about FG, while explaining in detail about how I believe he lured Dani. But that's my opinion only, formed from reading every news story about her, and every post in this forum from the beginning.

I'm a suburban mom who lives hundreds of miles from Michigan. From the very beginning Danielle touched my heart like no other. After reading the frequent invitations offered to lurkers to join in, I finally did. When FG was arrested, it seemed like the right time.

I jumped in though with both feet with my very strong opinions, and I understand now why my posts could have made others feel apprehensive. For that I deeply apologize. Plus, this forum does not need more distractions.

What it needs is for Danielle to be found, and for justice to be served. All of this just keeps breaking my heart over and over...

I was not speaking of you. It was a very different user name . My post was not to cause distraction, it was a whoa moment... that even three months ago there were things in the work to nail this guy. Of course, the upmost importance is finding Dani ... to bring her home.

I was not speaking of you. It was a very different user name . My post was not to cause distraction, it was a whoa moment... that even three months ago there were things in the work to nail this guy. Of course, the upmost importance is finding Dani ... to bring her home.

Oh no, I was referring to MY posts causing the distraction and concern, not yours. I even remember that post you mentioned. It WAS a 'whoa, what's going on here?' moment.

I understood what you were meaning with your posts, and I really didn't think you were referring to mine. The reason I responded though was because I feared other people might wonder at the similarities of that post you mentioned to mine.

That's all I was meaning - that I didn't want MY posts to be a distraction to others, and to cause them concern. Didn't mean to throw any shade in your direction at all.

I'll try to more careful how I word things.

My heart has really gone out to you with all you're dealing with in your own tragic crime done to your family. (Not sure how much to say, but I pray they find whoever is responsible.) YOU don't need any hassles here for sure. I'm really sorry for adding to them.

I am hopeful though they HAVE caught the person responsible for Danielle's disappearance. I will be watching the proceedings closely as the legal process unfolds for FG.

My deepest prayer is that Danielle will be found!

She does say they found the phone case. Doesn't say where. Most everyone knows nowadays that you wanna disable someone's cell phone so it can't be tracked. If the perp took DS's phone out of the case to remove the battery (if it had a removable battery, many pay as you go phones still do), he might've left the case behind in his house or dropped it in the parking lot at MetLife, outside his house or who knows where.

It would make sense that he would want to ditch her phone and phone case. I can't help but wonder if Dani wasn't the one that drove her car home, and if the phone case was discarded away from her apartment, if it was more of an effort to confuse police. Again, it could be misinformation, but I wonder if him (or potentially helpers) have been trying to confuse police.

Oh no, I was referring to MY posts causing the distraction and concern, not yours. I even remember that post you mentioned. It WAS a 'whoa, what's going on here?' moment.

I understood what you were meaning with your posts, and I really didn't think you were referring to mine. The reason I responded though was because I feared other people might wonder at the similarities of that post you mentioned to mine.

That's all I was meaning - that I didn't want MY posts to be a distraction to others, and to cause them concern. Didn't mean to throw any shade in your direction at all.

I'll try to more careful how I word things.

My heart has really gone out to you with all you're dealing with in your own tragic crime done to your family. (Not sure how much to say, but I pray they find whoever is responsible.) YOU don't need any hassles here for sure. I'm really sorry for adding to them.

I am hopeful though they HAVE caught the person responsible for Danielle's disappearance. I will be watching the proceedings closely as the legal process unfolds for FG.

My deepest prayer is that Danielle will be found!

No hassles taken...I love this board . Filled with love, calmness and hope! Thank you for your kind words regarding my family. In all cases we must have faith that justice will be served.

Snipped for space & BBM

No, police did not term the scene at FG's house a crime scene.
Saying Danielle was victim of a crime was also not attributed to a search of his home.

Now, “all available information and evidence leads investigators to believe Danielle Stislicki was the victim of a crime,” he said.

Nebus said officials have collected evidence but did not elaborate. “No information will be released regarding the specifics of the case in order to maintain the integrity of an active investigation,” he said. Police would not discuss if they had a suspect in the case.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...farmington-hills-woman-crime-victim/95632814/
The announcement that Danielle was the victim of a crime came right before the search covered by the press of 2910 Oxford in Berkley, but after there had been several searches of the house that MSM hadn't gotten wind of.

It is reasonable to infer that LE's declaring Danielle the victim of a crime was directly related to evidence collected at the Berkley house. <mod snip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member