MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought everyone thought what I did, which is that it's most likely that she was grabbed, or offered a ride to someone, from the MetLife building. I had not even considered that she just said to herself, "Self, I think I'll go to SG's house even though I just told my best friend that I was let off from work early and that I was heading home to quickly grab a bag and then I'd be over to her place to cook her dinner."
Well, I never thought what you did nor did I think she'd just hop on over to SG's on her own for no reason.

I was under the impression from the talk here that people felt she went to SG's willingly to 1). Give him a ride home because his car wasn't working 2). He may have convinced her he had something to sell her that she and her friend might like.

If it was SG and she went unwillingly, how did he get her inside his house without causing
a ruckus. And obviously, that's what police thought happened (whether willing or unwillingly) as they took a bunch of stuff from SG's house.

But if SG did grab her in the Met
Parking lot, why would he have taken her to his house? So he could violate and kill her there?! That doesn't make sense either. And then there's the problem of having her car parked out front of his house. If she was grabbed in the Met Life parking lot, someone took quite a risk. And if someone did grab her, I'd think she'd fight like a demon.....all the way to where the ultimate destination was.

If she was grabbed, there's a problem with her car. Was it left in the Met Life parking lot for a time until the perp could get back to it and then drive it home?

It seems an easier and better plan had he followed her home, grabbed her as she got out of her car and then transported her somewhere private where his acts would not be seen. He wouldn't have to drive the body anywhere to bury it as he was already in a desolate spot where he could bury her there. Now that makes sense. And, SG or whoever, could have managed this whole scenario without help.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well, I never thought what you did nor did I think she'd just hop on over to SG's on her own for no reason.

I was under the impression from the talk here that people felt she went to SG's willingly to 1). Give him a ride home because his car wasn't working 2). He may have convinced her he had something to sell her that she and her friend might like.

If it was SG and she went unwillingly, how did he get her inside his house without causing
a ruckus. And obviously, that's what police thought happened (whether willing or unwillingly) as they took a bunch of stuff from SG's house.

Parking lot, why would he have taken her to his house? So he could violate and kill her there?! That doesn't make sense either. And then there's the problem of having her car parked out front of his house. If she was grabbed in the Met Life parking lot, someone took quite a risk. And if someone did grab her, I'd think she'd fight like a demon.....all the way to where the ultimate destination was.

If she was grabbed, there's a problem with her car. Was it left in the Met Life parking lot for a time until the perp could get back to it and then drive it home?

It seems an easier and better plan had he followed her home, grabbed her as she got out of her car and then transported her somewhere private where his acts would not be seen. He wouldn't have to drive the body anywhere to bury it as he was already in a desolate spot where he could bury her there. Now that makes sense. And, SG or whoever, could have managed this whole scenario without help.

But haven't LE already said they don't believe she made it back to the apartment complex? So we know that it didn't go on there.

Oh, by "grab" I was including "entice" and "convince" (i.e., help me, I'm having car trouble) and I have always believed that she left in her car, probably with someone else in it, or was being followed, but I still think it's pretty probable that whatever happened started at MetLife, and LE at least seemed to believe that at the beginning.

One of the things with the SG story that doesn't neatly add up is: how is it she was somehow convinced to go to his house after she had texted her friend that she had managed to get off from work early that evening and would be going home, pack a bag and be on her way to her friend's house.

If DS went willingly 30 minutes out of her way, wouldn't she have texted her friend "sorry, I'm going to be a bit later than I originally thought. Had to give a coworker a ride to his house."
Or did she have the opportunity to do that? If she willingly went inside the house, that was another delay.

I don't know but I can't totally rule out that she was grabbed at her apartment.

Hmmm, maybe a mobile/gps jammer was used? This would block, mobile carriers, gps tracking (car/SIM card) and Bluetooth. Illegal but used by criminals I am sure. Ride home to stranded ex co-worker, no cell signal - go inside suspect home to call friend to say running late. Assume these type of jammers can be traced, and LE would be aware if this was the case. Some are pocket sized easy to conceal. Hopefully the purchase of one can be traced as well.

Hmmm, maybe a mobile/gps jammer was used? This would block, mobile carriers, gps tracking (car/SIM card) and Bluetooth. Illegal but used by criminals I am sure. Ride home to stranded ex co-worker, no cell signal - go inside suspect home to call friend to say running late. Assume these type of jammers can be traced, and LE would be aware if this was the case. Some are pocket sized easy to conceal. Hopefully the purchase of one can be traced as well.

Cameras at the last place she was seen plus an additional cell phone was recovered a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cameras at the last place she was seen plus an additional cell phone was recovered a long time ago.

Do you have an MSM link? I don't remember hearing anything about finding a cell phone or verified camera footage. Where was she last seen on camera?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I still go back to the original press conference when the mom said ..we don't care WHY ... we just want Dani back. ( paraphrase) I feel there was more to that night she went missing and we are not privy to the info. I also believe he had help... someone who could think non emotionally about the situation and made very quick decisions on how to cover it up.

I still go back to the original press conference when the mom said ..we don't care WHY ... we just want Dani back. ( paraphrase) I feel there was more to that night she went missing and we are not privy to the info. I also believe he had help... someone who could think non emotionally about the situation and made very quick decisions on how to cover it up.

Do you think this was a spur of the moment abduction or do you think it was preplanned?

I agree. That first press conference has been stuck in my head the entire time. I wish we could know what they know. Thinking of Dani and her family today.

This is a good point. Previously, I saw it more as just desperation from a mother and plea for the safe return of her beloved daughter. Almost implying we won't hate you, we won't hold a grudge, we don't care what you might have done to her or plan to do to her but please just let her go so we can help her heal and love on her.

That said, I have always believed there is a lot more to that evening and believe that at least someone else besides SG knows more than the public knows. I am sure LE knows this information. This is partly why I don't think it was a random stalking, crime of opportunity. I'm not sure if her parents knew this information the night of the press conference but possibly.

Sadly, whatever else is known to LE is not enough to arrest and charge anyone at this time, which is unsettling.

I don't think it's random either. Just speculating if SG planned this or if the opportunity was there and he took it.

They had to have probable cause to get SG's cars and inside the home.

I'm thinking they're trying to establish a crime scene. I believe the removal of the mattress was not a result of a tip but the police trying to find something to link her disappearance with him ie: DS's blood. And I have a bad feeling that hasn't occurred.
And if they did find her blood on the mattress.....that would be tough to explain how it got there and I think he'd be in cuffs by now.

And I know no one wants to believe this but part of me thinks she was grabbed right after she got home that night,
before she had a chance to get inside her apartment.
Someone knew where she lived and where she parked.
IMO, someone who followed her home, or someone who lives/lived there.

This is a good point. Previously, I saw it more as just desperation from a mother and plea for the safe return of her beloved daughter. Almost implying we won't hate you, we won't hold a grudge, we don't care what you might have done to her or plan to do to her but please just let her go so we can help her heal and love on her.

That said, I have always believed there is a lot more to that evening and believe that at least someone else besides SG knows more than the public knows. I am sure LE knows this information. This is partly why I don't think it was a random stalking, crime of opportunity. I'm not sure if her parents knew this information the night of the press conference but possibly.

Sadly, whatever else is known to LE is not enough to arrest and charge anyone at this time, which is unsettling.

My best guess is they learned a lot once they could access her phone records.

I don't think it's random either. Just speculating if SG planned this or if the opportunity was there and he took it.

They had to have probable cause to get SG's cars and inside the home.

I'm thinking they're trying to establish a crime scene. I believe the removal of the mattress was not a result of a tip but the police trying to find something to link her disappearance with him ie: DS's blood. And I have a bad feeling that hasn't occurred.
And if they did find her blood on the mattress.....that would be tough to explain how it got there and I think he'd be in cuffs by now.

And I know no one wants to believe this but part of me thinks she was grabbed right after she got home that night,
before she had a chance to get inside her apartment.
Someone knew where she lived and where she parked.
IMO, someone who followed her home, or someone who lives/lived there.

I'm not personally invested in any theory about where she was abducted, but I think that LE has some sort of evidence that she did not drive her car home. I can only speculate that it had to do with either footage of her car caught the next morning with someone else in the driver's seat, but not of sufficient quality to use as a definitive identification, or that the seat was in a position that would have been unlikely given her height.

I believe the SG was caught on camera in her car with her. That in my op is why they are saying that he was the last one seen with her. I don't believe the information is back from crime lab or at least not enough for the solid case needed to win a trail. Again just my opinion.

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

Can he refuse to give a DNA sample? So they may have her DNA from items but nothing to match it to if he won't give his? I'm not sure how that works. In other cases I've followed, they had results but nothing to match it to until the perp messed up and had to submit his DNA for other reasons, which resulted in a match.

Can he refuse to give a DNA sample? So they may have her DNA from items but nothing to match it to if he won't give his? I'm not sure how that works. In other cases I've followed, they had results but nothing to match it to until the perp messed up and had to submit his DNA for other reasons, which resulted in a match.

With the search warrant and collecting items like a mattress, flooring, his vehicle, etc I imagine they have his DNA. But, obviously his DNA would be in his own home. IF his DNA was also found in her vehicle, that still wouldn't link him to a crime since he could say she gave him a ride, etc. I'd think it is her DNA they need to find to link to him and either they have not found it in his home or vehicles or what they have found is not evidence of a crime, per-se. I.e
, If she has been to his home before for other reasons, etc.

With the search warrant and collecting items like a mattress, flooring, his vehicle, etc I imagine they have his DNA. But, obviously his DNA would be in his own home. IF his DNA was also found in her vehicle, that still wouldn't link him to a crime since he could say she gave him a ride, etc. I'd think it is her DNA they need to find to link to him and either they have not found it in his home or vehicles or what they have found is not evidence of a crime, per-se. I.e
, If she has been to his home before for other reasons, etc.

They would have his DNA from the items they took from the home and possibly his in her car. That being said it can be disputed ...they knew one another and he had hopped in her car at one point. It's not solid for a case.

We don't know 70%, family doesn't know 30%... the person who took her knows 100%.

Going through this on a different level you understand the importance of the info LE has not being placed out there. You also see an entire different side of the loved one missing or gone. It's like a puzzle worked on daily... all the surround pieces placed, little by little working into the end picture...you are unsure though if at the end all the pieces were in the box.

Or, hypothetically speaking, they are being patient and will make an arrest when the DA feels the case is strong enough to prosecute without a body. There is no statute of limitations on murder in Michigan. They can be patient and build a solid case.

I do believe that with good weather in the Detroit area new evidence will come to light and the case will progress rapidly.

Or, hypothetically speaking, they are being patient and will make an arrest when the DA feels the case is strong enough to prosecute without a body. There is no statute of limitations on murder in Michigan. They can be patient and build a solid case.

I do believe that with good weather in the Detroit area new evidence will come to light and the case will progress rapidly.
Yes, that was my point. Just that, at this time, what they have is not strong enough for a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member