MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! My teenage boys and I did a little searching in Hines about 3 hours worth in a main area. We came home to eat some lunch and now back with another person to travel inside these to search!
bba9fbf7f8ecfaa69a911ac4684b44af.jpg
881975a9d57c07756dc243a384943a07.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Please be careful!

Hello all! My teenage boys and I did a little searching in Hines about 3 hours worth in a main area. We came home to eat some lunch and now back with another person to travel inside these to search!

Thank you! But yes, as BHS said... please, be careful!

IMO she probably didn't give him a ride home from MetLife as he no longer worked there. I think she went to house for something, but my opinion on what that was isn't a popular one because people still view pot as bad. *eyeroll*

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh heck no. No way I'd be walking through those! Be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO she probably didn't give him a ride home from MetLife as he no longer worked there. I think she went to house for something, but my opinion on what that was isn't a popular one because people still view pot as bad. *eyeroll*

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Agree. Was there ever official confirmation they were seen together at IGA? Or was that rumor?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Agree. Was there ever official confirmation they were seen together at IGA? Or was that rumor?

I think the SIL said it in one of her msm interviews. She said that LE told her they had a pic of them in the car together. I think it was a ML camera from the other side of the parking lot as they were diving out

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There are SO MANY culverts in the tri-county area! They should all be searched, but it would be a Herculean effort.

There are SO MANY culverts in the tri-county area! They should all be searched, but it would be a Herculean effort.

Hines park tends to flood in areas... anything that would be placed in them in December would have been washed out in spring.

IGA? No, it is my understanding, and I thought it was everyones understand that LE don't even believe she drove her car back there let alone seen together there?

I think the SIL said it in one of her msm interviews. She said that LE told her they had a pic of them in the car together. I think it was a ML camera from the other side of the parking lot as they were diving out

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Take any/everything she says/has said with a GIANT grain of salt, IMO.

LE wouldn't give her^ any information not given to Dani's own parents & neither LE nor the Stislicki's have ever confirmed ANY of this.

IMO, the SIL is the source of a few rumors that many now follow as fact. I.E.: they were seen on camera together, Dani was last seen at Floyd's house, etc. Again, neither LE nor the Stislicki's have ever confirmed either.

I only mention this bc so much speculation is based on these 2 things which may not even be relevant.

Revising my focus to be only on where could he have put her. [emoji22] Finding her could provide so many answers.
#finddani

IGA? No, it is my understanding, and I thought it was everyones understand that LE don't even believe she drove her car back there let alone seen together there?
Sorry, I meant MetLife!

LE wouldn't give her^ any information not given to Dani's own parents & neither LE nor the Stislicki's have ever confirmed ANY of this.

IMO, the SIL is the source of a few rumors that many now follow as fact. I.E.: they were seen on camera together, Dani was last seen at Floyd's house, etc. Again, neither LE nor the Stislicki's have ever confirmed either.

I only mention this bc so much speculation is based on these 2 things which may not even be relevant.

Revising my focus to be only on where could he have put her. [emoji22] Finding her could provide so many answers.
#finddani

That's certainly still my focus as well. I think understanding what happened may give clues to where she may be. Closer to work? Closer to the Berkley home? Closer to her apartment? Was it pre-meditated or in the heat of the moment?

I think it is likely Dani's parents know a whole lot more than they have publicly shared as they have consistently implied they are trusting in LE and do not want to compromise the investigation. IF LE did tell SIL information, I'm sure that was shared with Dani's parents as well. Jmo.

We walked about a mile and half worth with great extended flashlights. The tempertures dropped massively to where we could see our breath so we turned back and went out. It only had a small flow of water throughout. As you can see in this first picture. Saturday I will rent a canoe and go across to ease my mind about that box that no one seems to know what it pertains too.
8ecba20a405598a07504bd0972c8a80c.jpg

Lots of trails, trails I did not know existed. Heres a picture above the opening of the tunnel we were in. Also, a trail leading up and deeper into woods. After 5 hours with 2 adults, 2 teens all we did come across was this cute turtle! Mine you that search was only in a small area that seemed much bigger. Hines goes a long ways..
46a9151918b4662adce2110735936b63.jpg
c2e98791b7a216f539a32b9a568c99d6.jpg
942180d47a13ed06549ab97e67c59a52.jpg

#finddani

I'll agree to disagree on this one. That SIL was dead on with all her rantings and it did almost ALL get confirmed...i.e. Floor boards, cars etc. she's been the only single person in that entire family actually trying to get the truth out and support Dani imo. The stislickis aren't ever going to comment on those details but Rich reposts her FB posts constantly and thanks her

That's certainly still my focus as well. I think understanding what happened may give clues to where she may be. Closer to work? Closer to the Berkley home? Closer to her apartment? Was it pre-meditated or in the heat of the moment?

I think it is likely Dani's parents know a whole lot more than they have publicly shared as they have consistently implied they are trusting in LE and do not want to compromise the investigation. IF LE did tell SIL information, I'm sure that was shared with Dani's parents as well. Jmo.

I agree with family knowing more than we believe. Basically when speaking to detectives on open cases they may leave a few things under wraps however they are open with many things. They may not go into full detail but you understand what happened . I hope that makes sense. LE will also command you to not share any items discussed to hold the integrity of the open case... also you are to not contact anyone personally involved in that case ( example... Danis family not contact the jogger, Floyd , his wife...which could be the reason they were not in court that day)

Has anyone else caught on to the fact that LE has made it known to the public that they are looking for pieces of luggage .. as in plural not singular .. and that they've stated that evidence could be in those pieces of luggage and or trash bags as well as the blanket .. I know it's absolutely horrible to think about .. but the way I've read it is that she may not even be in just one place at this point ..

Has anyone else caught on to the fact that LE has made it known to the public that they are looking for pieces of luggage .. as in plural not singular .. and that they've stated that evidence could be in those pieces of luggage and or trash bags as well as the blanket .. I know it's absolutely horrible to think about .. but the way I've read it is that she may not even be in just one place at this point ..

Good catch

I wonder if it also could be implying clothing, keys, other belongings could be inside of one of the items. I hate to think she's in more than one place but it is certainly possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members