MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if Aug 1 court appearance will be live streamed?

I haven't heard but my guess is it won't be live but will have reporters tweeting or posting. Hopefully....it sounds like the one court date wasn't supposed to have audio according to some news stations but some stations did. I feel the judge is not going to allow live streaming bc of the victim and other info. But that is all just my speculation based on similar cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a day goes by I don't think of Dani and pray she is found soon. I was in Michigan on Wednesday and kept thinking you are out here somewhere. But where sigh.....

I am free this weekend too and could meet up in Hines Park - just let me know where and when.

I know that there are so many massive places to search for Dani, but I wonder if the family has reached out to CUE Center for Missing Persons to help organize some searches.

I know that there are so many massive places to search for Dani, but I wonder if the family has reached out to CUE Center for Missing Persons to help organize some searches.
That would be an awesome idea. Would it have to only be family to contact them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

After reading these post about the possibilities with a possible ride home for FG and Dani's phone I started thinking... Car broke down and he asks for a ride home. At some point into the drive he needs to call a tow truck but conveniently his phone doesn't work, for whatever reason, leading him to ask Dani to use her phone. He calls insurance company for a tow truck and is I on hold. They get to his house, still on hold, so They go into the house to wait for the call to be over. All just my opinion.

As far as possible ruses go, that one sounds very plausible.

I am with Karmabus on this one. SIL has been truthful in a time when it would have been much easier for her to stay silent. She had everything to lose by speaking up. Dani's dad often shares her posts so I am led to believe he supports the things she is saying. If she were lying I doubt Dani's family would be so willing to associate with her.

Like I said IMO. & I never said she was lying. But anyway, enough about her. #finddani

As far as possible ruses go, that one sounds very plausible.

But that call would be visible on her cell records & they could contact that company & ask who spoke to them. :/

IMO I don't think he got a ride from ML.. people knew him there, his car would be there, etc.

Thinking he met her in IGA parking lot.. it all adds up with her running home, not texting her friend, only having her keys & phone on her... I think she hopped in his car for whatever reason & that's when he struck.

LE has only said we believe it's POSSIBLE she may not have driven her car there.. & actually they didn't directly release a statement saying that, I think they just never disputed that possibility.

All MOO of course.

#finddani

But that call would be visible on her cell records & they could contact that company & ask who spoke to them. :/

IMO I don't think he got a ride from ML.. people knew him there, his car would be there, etc.

Thinking he met her in IGA parking lot.. it all adds up with her running home, not texting her friend, only having her keys & phone on her... I think she hopped in his car for whatever reason & that's when he struck.

LE has only said we believe it's POSSIBLE she may not have driven her car there.. & actually they didn't directly release a statement saying that, I think they just never disputed that possibility.

All MOO of course.

#finddani
As for Dani's cell phone records, he wouldn't have needed to call a tow truck; he could have pretended to be making the call.

People seeing him at Met Life would fit the time frame of when the police caught on to him. His neighbors stated that the police were at his house within days of Dani's disappearance. They likely interviewed Met Life employees on Monday, December 5, and identified him within a day, and they probably had him under surveillance for a couple of days before approaching him.

I consider it a fact at this point that Dani gave him a ride home. That was stated in MSM by the SIL, and neither Dani's family nor the police have disputed it. Of course it's your prerogative to continue to doubt it.

All MOO of course.

#finddani
As for Dani's cell phone records, he wouldn't have needed to call a tow truck; he could have pretended to be making the call.

People seeing him at Met Life would fit the time frame of when the police caught on to him. His neighbors stated that the police were at his house within days of Dani's disappearance. They likely interviewed Met Life employees on Monday, December 5, and identified him within a day, and they probably had him under surveillance for a couple of days before approaching him.

I consider it a fact at this point that Dani gave him a ride home. That was stated in MSM by the SIL, and neither Dani's family nor the police have disputed it. Of course it's your prerogative to continue to doubt it.

That would be an awesome idea. Would it have to only be family to contact them?

I think that would be the most appropriate thing, if they chose to. A comment on the finddani facebook page would be the best way to suggest it, IMO.

I should have have wrote that it would have been a fake call.

Your prerogative to believe whatever narrative you want also. Very few ACTUAL facts to go on, & SIL is ALL speculation.

Ugh.

#FINDDANI

Hi all! I've been catching up reading the last few pages. Usually get on here always from my cellphone. The last week tapatalk shows I have inbox messages I check and see nothing. I do not have any saved messages or built up ones so I am clueless. Ugh. Anyhoo, worked extra until this late early morning hour. Drove past the building where ML is. Did a U-turn and drove up the hill of a street adjacent to ML it leads to a building (looks like a apartment complex, but its actually a building that gives different office spaces) The building is totally vacant. Of course my wannabe detective instincts kicked in so with my flashlight (phone) trying to look inside a huge light appears behind me. Southfield Police. I explain my reasoning of being there. He nods at me. Says, I understand Ma'am, but, its 1230am and your out here alone. Come back at daylight. Ok, Thankyou officer. I just wanna say Dani has been alone almost 8 months. His response: Gotta keep those candles lit constantly they wil work." I cried half way home. I'm having a drink and if weather is nice I'm off to rent a canoe! I will leave a message when I'm going! Love, Love, Love, and much light! Xo

Hi all! I've been catching up reading the last few pages. Usually get on here always from my cellphone. The last week tapatalk shows I have inbox messages I check and see nothing. I do not have any saved messages or built up ones so I am clueless. Ugh. Anyhoo, worked extra until this late early morning hour. Drove past the building where ML is. Did a U-turn and drove up the hill of a street adjacent to ML it leads to a building (looks like a apartment complex, but its actually a building that gives different office spaces) The building is totally vacant. Of course my wannabe detective instincts kicked in so with my flashlight (phone) trying to look inside a huge light appears behind me. Southfield Police. I explain my reasoning of being there. He nods at me. Says, I understand Ma'am, but, its 1230am and your out here alone. Come back at daylight. Ok, Thankyou officer. I just wanna say Dani has been alone almost 8 months. His response: Gotta keep those candles lit constantly they wil work." I cried half way home. I'm having a drink and if weather is nice I'm off to rent a canoe! I will leave a message when I'm going! Love, Love, Love, and much light! Xo
Kudos for being fearless enough to search in the middle of the night!

I was wondering whether any communities in Michigan or Ohio still incinerate trash, and I found out that the largest solid waste incinerator in the US is in Detroit.
https://ejatlas.org/conflict/detroits-waste-incinerator-usa

I can't help but wonder how many murder victims have been burned to ash in that incinerator. :(

Your interest in that area is close to where I was using the google yellow man only on berg road. I have always had an interest in the wooded area behind the parking lots and a specific dead tree. As of July of 16 camera shots of this tree is still there but much of the surrounding area has been cleared of other trees. That tree has held my interest in that there is a whole in the tree and is of interest because it could easily hold a small object tossed by a passerby. I know just more of my mind meandering to areas of interest in where her belongings might be. I have always wondered if that tree has been removed since July 2016. A return to the parking lot in the early morning hours to retrieve his own car could go unnoticed. Lots of wooded area surrounding the 10 mile area.

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.473...16u-jrSw!2e0!5s20160701T000000!7i13312!8i6656

Your prerogative to believe whatever narrative you want also. Very few ACTUAL facts to go on, & SIL is ALL speculation.

Ugh.

#FINDDANI

That is absolutely not a correct statement. Virtually everything she said was either confirmed by LE or by the absolute and total support from the Stislicki family.

I am not sure where the complete lack of faith in the SIL is coming from but you may want to google the MSM for all the supportive articles and MSM videos.

Thinking of you, Dani.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 291
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online