MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what room the floorboards came from. Anyone else find it hard to look at those pictures given the fate that may have awaited Danielle there? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yap I thought the same thing. I got the chills just thinking about viewing the house as a buyer. I couldn't even imagine living there whether or not something did happen there, just based off what we know was supposedly removed.

They had 3 extra bedrooms. I thought the house would look worse but it actually looks like a decent home with a nice yard.

Is that his family's home?

I was able to take a screen shot of photo 11 out of 16. The floorboards in that room don't look good. The look worn and very stained. I was able to expand the picture after I took the screen shot. I got a very errie feeling looking at it.

Screenshot_20170729-182938.jpg

I was able to take a screen shot of photo 11 out of 16. The floorboards in that room don't look good. The look worn and very stained. I was able to expand the picture after I took the screen shot. I got a very errie feeling looking at it.

View attachment 120889

I also was trying to notice anything in the pictures. Thought maybe the one carpeted room used to be wooden floor but then put carpet down instead of replacing the boards?

I also was trying to notice anything in the pictures. Thought maybe the one carpeted room used to be wooden floor but then put carpet down instead of replacing the boards?

They would of had to replace the boards either way for the purpose of support if the carpeted room was the room in question? However, you make a very good point!

They would of had to replace the boards either way for the purpose of support if the carpeted room was the room in question? However, you make a very good point!

Yeah I realized that after I commented but maybe they just threw down whatever just for selling/carpet support purposes. Maybe doesn't match? I don't know. Just seems so odd/creepy to me it's for sale and someone else could be moving in soon before we even know what happened. I know I couldn't move in... but that's just me.

Agreed. I live in the area and we are house hunting. It's a cute house - but the knowledge of who lived there makes me feel physically ill when I see the photos. I also think it's rather overpriced, which makes me even more annoyed and ill.

Agreed. I live in the area and we are house hunting. It's a cute house - but the knowledge of who lived there makes me feel physically ill when I see the photos. I also think it's rather overpriced, which makes me even more annoyed and ill.

I agree. One site I looked at showed the prices of surrounding houses and they were somewhat lower than that listening price. Also, from what I've been seeing in listings, it seems high.

The carpeted rooms would be my guess unless the bluish one is in the basement. The pool table one isn't in the basement based on that big walkout to the left. Says basement unfinished. Weird that the rest of the house would be hardwood and then those areas have carpet unless it was an addition or a different level.

Is it a law in MI that you have to disclose any known deaths in a home to a buyer?

Maybe want to get it sold before he gets arrested for it

The carpeted rooms would be my guess unless the bluish one is in the basement. The pool table one isn't in the basement based on that big walkout to the left. Says basement unfinished. Weird that the rest of the house would be hardwood and then those areas have carpet unless it was an addition or a different level.

Photo 13 out of 16 shows the entire basement. It is clearly unfinished and still has a weight lifting set inside. It's my belief that all other rooms shown, including the one with the pool table are on the upper level. The one room, where I attached a screen shot above, seems to have the most wear and tear on the wood floors, perhaps they stayed in that room? The carpeted bedroom is definitely suspicious as the carpet looks brand new.

Is it a law in MI that you have to disclose any known deaths in a home to a buyer?

Thats exactly what I'm thinking, if they sell the home prior to a conviction, they wouldn't need to disclose anyone died there. Probably why they're selling it right now!

attachment.php

I had the exact same reaction. If the authorities took out floorboards would they be back in place like that? Maybe samples were taken from the floorboards? IDK

ETA .... Upon further reading of many above posts I can see where the new looking carpeting just doesn't jive with the rest of the hardwood flooring and looks conspicuous, especially the strange pool table room. When people play pool I would assume there would be worn carpeting all around the table and it looks brand new and unused.

Upon looking at the house listing it crossed my mind that they were able to move all of the contents out of their home, looks like they did some interior upgrading such as the carpeting and nobody noticed any activity at the house. Moving is a big job. Unless they did it in small steps over time. In that case they would have been planning on moving and selling for awhile. Maybe not as supportive of FG as it appeared? Or so it seems. JMO

My tenants dog ripped a 3 foot hole in the mb carpet. Instead of replacing the entire carpet the carpet guy pulled the same carpet from the closet and reseamed it. Then we only had to purchase a small piece that matched for the closet....I'm sure if the flooring that was removed was carpet they may have done the same since they were just going to sell. It's definitely not one of the wooden floors as they are all old and worn and you can't just replace those. Only other thought was if they had a wood floor and just ripped rest up and threw down carpet. But the pool table carpet looks older to me around the threshold. The bedroom with the fan looks like the newest one imo

I had the exact same reaction. If the authorities took out floorboards would they be back in place like that? Maybe samples were taken from the floorboards? IDK

ETA .... Upon further reading of many above posts I can see where the new looking carpeting just doesn't jive with the rest of the hardwood flooring and looks conspicuous, especially the strange pool table room. When people play pool I would assume there would be worn carpeting all around the table and it looks brand new and unused.

Floorboards were definitely taken. Its been mentioned in MSM and also mentioned in a podcast where le spoke. Funny how all the bedrooms have wood floors and beige paint but the one seems to have brand new carpet and fresh blue paint, hmmm.

To the best of my knowledge in the state of Michigan you do not have to disclose such information. In many western states you do.

Huh. Well I find the timing of the house listing interesting. Not (just) because of the possibility of plummeting value if a murder or other violence is found to have occurred there. But because it signals a possible liquidation of shared assets. I also find it interesting that the pool table is staying. Whose decision is that, I wonder? What do pool tables cost, anyway? Enough to buy defense attorneys? Or is this more a symbolic act, and an expectation that FG won't be returning to play pool anytime soon?

Rhetorical questions; sorry if they sound snide. MOO

attachment.php

This house gives me the creeps. Not sure why anyone would want to sell it or buy it or have anything to do with it.

That room in particular creeps me out. It's different to the other rooms. How can anyone look at this and buy it.

I agree also that the carpets look as if they are new. I suppose, not a weird thing to do if you are selling but obviously there's the added questions with this house. When we bought our house one of the bedrooms had carpet and the rest of the house was wood flooring. Annoying cause we had to have it changed but the agent (a friend of ours) just said it was probably because carpet was cheaper and they just wanted to make it nice before leaving.

Didn't they leave that house quite early on? So they would have had a little while to move their stuff out. Plus, if he knew what he did there he had probably planned to sell up before LE came knocking. Imo anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop