MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That prince among men John Dakmak has even tried to exclude the testimony of the medical professional who examined the Hines Park rape victim.

I don't know whether to laugh at him or be angry. :nuts:

That prince among men John Dakmak has even tried to exclude the testimony of the medical professional who examined the Hines Park rape victim.
Wow. I hope he doesn't get away with any of that ********.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Ana!

I'm at work so I can't check very often.. looking forward to your guys' updates!

You're welcome!

Well... unfortunately... I haven't come across any yet.... hmmm.... seems odd....

That would be me! Your welcome! I try to do all I can to help the family when I cannot do any searches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

THIS IS SO COOL !!! What are the odds,2 WS ?

Still thinking and praying for Dani and family !!!

I bet he takes it. I wish he wouldn’t. I would like to see him go to trial on all charges. The deal drops the intent to murder charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd rather see him go on trial and get life, but if he takes the deal, maybe the parole board will make him serve the full 35 years due to Danielle's murder. I think parole boards have carte blanche authority to consider anything when making their decisions.

My concern is once he takes the deal he has to reason to give up where Dani is.

I don’t believe he will take it. We don’t know also what is being stated behind closed doors. I have a feeling at this point they will try to use the whereabouts of Dani with time incarcerated done jointly. Just a thought

Gah. If he takes the deal, he sure isn't going to give up Dani's whereabouts and open himself up to spending LIP.
If he doesn't take the deal and gets sent away for life in this case, I doubt he would tell where Dani is even then.
I'd love to see one of the 'deal' conditions be that he has to tell where Dani is, but I am not sure if they can co-mingle cases like that. Anyone know if they can?
Somehow I doubt it.

They can do anything off the record they wish. It’s standard in some instances. Example: we will only prosecute with time no longer than x if you tell us the location of y . Deals are made. The family is involved in such decisions with prosecutor and approve what is being done. The judge can overturn any deal , however that rarely happens.
Maybe someone can chime in here as I’m
Exhausted from a long work week . There are rape, murder and abduction cases out there that this format has been used.
This is JMO. It seems likely though as they threw the book at him with this. I was shocked the intent to murder was allowed. May he pay for this and every other woman he has hurt!

K - I haven't read the last 200 posts - so don't know if this has been posted yet.

Update:
Friday, October 27th:
*Final Pretrial Hearing @ 9am (CT or ET?) - MI - Danielle Stislicki (28) -(Dec. 2, 2016) - Floyd Galloway (30) POI in Dani's case (rape case/not Dani)
8/17/17 Update: bound over for: kidnapping, assault with intent to commit sexual penetration, assault with intent to commit strangulation, and assault with intent to commit murder re assault in Hines Park on Sept, 2016/Trial to start Nov. 29th hearing was held on 10/12: bond reduced from $700K to $350K cash or surety/must wear GPS tether & remain on house arrest @ his parents' house.
Bennetts said the prosecutor's office was offering Galloway a deal to serve 15-35 years in prison if he pleads guilty to the first three charges. If he accepts the deal, the assault with intent to murder charge would be dropped.
Circuit Judge Mark Slavens scheduled a special pre-trial hearing for 9 a.m. Nov. 10 in his courtroom in the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice in downtown Detroit to allow Galloway to consider the deal before his trial is scheduled to begin.
Galloway's jury trial is scheduled to begin Nov. 29 in Slavens's courtroom. He remains locked up on a $350,000 cash or surety bond, which was reduced earlier this month, in the Wayne County Jail.

Now, will go back and read.... :pcguru:

They can do anything off the record they wish. It’s standard in some instances. Example: we will only prosecute with time no longer than x if you tell us the location of y . Deals are made. The family is involved in such decisions with prosecutor and approve what is being done. The judge can overturn any deal , however that rarely happens.
Maybe someone can chime in here as I’m
Exhausted from a long work week . There are rape, murder and abduction cases out there that this format has been used.
This is JMO. It seems likely though as they threw the book at him with this. I was shocked the intent to murder was allowed. May he pay for this and every other woman he has hurt!
BBM

When I first read about the original charges in the Hines-Park-jogger case, I was stunned that he hadn't been charged with attempted murder. I thought it was fairly obvious that he had attempted to murder the Hines Park jogger. I was relieved when the charges were finally added.

BBM

When I first read about the original charges in the Hines-Park-jogger case, I was stunned that he hadn't been charged with attempted murder. I thought it was fairly obvious that he had attempted to murder the Hines Park jogger. I was relieved when the charges were finally added.

Agreed. He attempted to drag her to that body of water. Its more than obvious why.

He needs to be locked up for the maximum! Just my own thoughts here but, I still feel she's in Hines Park. If not in that body of water near there. I'll be first to admit I could be wrong.
Until Dani is found I'll continue to do what I can to bring her home.
I hope when Floyd lays his head on that cold slab to sleep he's haunted and reminded of his bad deeds. Hope he rots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member