MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police stated it was a homeless man that was living there for a while. RIP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

While I am very sorry for the homeless man, I am glad it wasn't Dani.

Lighting her candle. May she find her way home soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 330
Almost a year later and I still feel hope before I click on my tapatalk app every morning that I will see an update that she is found. Every single day.

And I won't be stopping anytime soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Me neither. Dani really has taken everyone's hearts.

Me neither. Dani really has taken everyone's hearts.

I just cannot imagine someone killing this woman. She seems so awesome and hilarious and full of life. This just isn't fair. Angry about this case every single day.

I just cannot imagine someone killing this woman. She seems so awesome and hilarious and full of life. This just isn't fair. Angry about this case every single day.

I agree, kelsie. She absolutely seems like someone everyone could be friends with, someone everyone would love to be friends with. He took advantage of her nice nature.

I agree, kelsie. She absolutely seems like someone everyone could be friends with, someone everyone would love to be friends with. He took advantage of her nice nature.

Exactly. You're spot on. It's devastating.

I have skimmed this thread but mostly researched elsewhere when it comes to Dani. Is the general theory that FGJ pretended his car broke down, asked Dani for a ride, then got her inside his house likely by mentioning something about his wife being inside if she would like to meet her? Because I have read a theory not on WS that makes sense to me as well, but I don't think we can mention it here.

Exactly. You're spot on. It's devastating.

I have skimmed this thread but mostly researched elsewhere when it comes to Dani. Is the general theory that FGJ pretended his car broke down, asked Dani for a ride, then got her inside his house likely by mentioning something about his wife being inside if she would like to meet her? Because I have read a theory not on WS that makes sense to me as well, but I don't think we can mention it here.

Yes it is, Kelsie.
I think you can mention it here as a theory only, as long as it uses facts to back it up.

My theory has always been he needed a ride home. Come in for a minute to say hello to my sick wife. It has been reported that Dani and FG exchanged conversation when he was at M.Life. Not a reach to think he spoke of his wife. Due to Dani's kind nature I can see her doing so.

My theory has always been he needed a ride home. Come in for a minute to say hello to my sick wife. It has been reported that Dani and FG exchanged conversation when he was at M.Life. Not a reach to think he spoke of his wife. Due to Dani's kind nature I can see her doing so.

Hi Bravo,
Nice to see here again.

BBM.
Exactly. I absolutely DO NOT mean this to sound like victim blaming - that's the last thing I would do with Dani. But he took advantage of her kind nature. I'm he thought she would be an easy opportunity.

Good to see you too AP. Wish Dani was found by now. As we all do.

Re: post #967 by Ozoner - thank you for posting the episode of "SOLVED". As you may know, Forensic Files aired S14Ep17: Seeing Red, about this case--Summer Baldwin and Joanna Rogers, who, were both murdered by Rosendo Rodriguez III, now on death row. 100's of people returned to a Lubbock area landfill day after day, week after week, month after month, searching, until Joanna's remains were found.

i reviewed the Register of Actions in State versus Galloway; i presume MSM will report FRGjr's decision on Wayne County's plea offer by November 10th.

It's clear to me that Rich's and Ann's Families are people of upright moral character, "owing no man anything, but to love one another..." Danielle, her Brother, and Sisters were reared in this light. Re: post #985 by AnaPisces - Yes, I agree that FRGjr took advantage of Danielle's good nature. Behavior shows intent. FRGjr knew or should have known he was violating Securitas policy when he fraternized/stalked Danielle at her cubicle. And witnesses saw him "stopping by". At a minimum FRGjr interrupted Danielle's contracted work duties for MetLife. FRGjr was moved out of Raleigh OB in October, 2016.

Re: post #969 BloodHoundSleuther - I've wondered how many people FRGjr might have asked to "help" him on December 2nd--one, two, three, ...? LE knows FRGjr's associates and knows which ones are material witnesses.

I have hypothesized how FRGjr returned to his motor vehicle on December 2nd: After he parked Danielle's Jeep, he "jogged" north along the Halsted bike path; He crossed Halsted and tossed Danielle's keys, fob, charm, and phone into the Farmington Hills Golf Club pond; He crossed back over Halsted to the bike path continuing his "jog" northward to Twelve Mile; He hitched a ride or caught bus #740 eastbound to bus #725 southbound Telegraph; He crossed Telegraph Road to Raleigh Office Building for his motor vehicle within time to arrive at Oxford house by 9pm on December 2nd.

Justice for Danielle Stislicki and her Family is paramount.

Checking in - Dani, where are you???

Checking in - Dani, where are you???

I honestly wish I knew! It pains me that this has gone on so long without closure! We are just hours away from Dani being missing for eleven long months! It's time she came home, it's time the truth be revealed, It's time justice was served! God bless you Danielle and God bless the Stislicki family! May the truth come to light and may Danielle find her way back home! :heartbeat:

11 months today :(

I'll be making some good food tonight (probably not as good as the food Danielle made, she seemed like quite the chef!) and lighting candles all around my home tonight, thinking of her. You will be found.

:candle:

Here's the latest update in red on what happened in the pretrial hearing on Oct. 27th:

next court date:
Friday, November 10th:
*Final Pretrial Hearing @ 9am ET - MI - Danielle Stislicki (28) -(Dec. 2, 2016) - Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr. (30) POI in Dani's case (rape case/not Dani) 8/17/17 Update: bound over for: kidnapping, assault with intent to commit sexual penetration, assault with intent to commit strangulation, and assault with intent to commit murder re assault in Hines Park on Sept, 2016/Trial to start Nov. 29th Hearing was held on 10/12: bond reduced from $700K to $350K cash or surety/must wear GPS tether & remain on house arrest @ his parents' house.
10/27 Update: Bennetts said the prosecutor's office was offering Galloway a deal to serve 15-35 years in prison if he pleads guilty to the first three charges. If he accepts the deal, the assault with intent to murder charge would be dropped. Circuit Judge Mark Slavens scheduled a special pre-trial hearing for 9 a.m. Nov. 10 in his courtroom in the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice in downtown Detroit to allow Galloway to consider the deal before his trial is scheduled to begin. Galloway's jury trial is scheduled to begin Nov. 29 in Slavens's courtroom. He remains locked up on a $350,000 cash or surety bond, which was reduced earlier this month, in the Wayne County Jail.

:judge:

I didn't realize that he had been moved only a few months before her disappearance. I thought he hasn't worked there much longer than that. Good info.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

forthefreefood: your comment prompted me to make sure i remembered correctly about October, 2016...

October had been stated early in the investigation by websleuthers on Danielle's pages; even prior to the date of this link - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

"The security guard in question worked at the Metlife building until October and was acquainted with Stislicki, according to the official, who declined to provide more details. FoxNews.com is withholding the man's name because he has not been named a suspect in the disappearance."

forthefreefood: your comment prompted me to make sure i remembered correctly about October, 2016...

October had been stated early in the investigation by websleuthers on Danielle's pages; even prior to the date of this link - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

"The security guard in question worked at the Metlife building until October and was acquainted with Stislicki, according to the official, who declined to provide more details. FoxNews.com is withholding the man's name because he has not been named a suspect in the disappearance."

I believe in WS researching we realized the met life building had been sold and transitioning to new management and new security.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: post #967 by Ozoner - thank you for posting the episode of "SOLVED". As you may know, Forensic Files aired S14Ep17: Seeing Red, about this case--Summer Baldwin and Joanna Rogers, who, were both murdered by Rosendo Rodriguez III, now on death row. 100's of people returned to a Lubbock area landfill day after day, week after week, month after month, searching, until Joanna's remains were found.

i reviewed the Register of Actions in State versus Galloway; i presume MSM will report FRGjr's decision on Wayne County's plea offer by November 10th.

It's clear to me that Rich's and Ann's Families are people of upright moral character, "owing no man anything, but to love one another..." Danielle, her Brother, and Sisters were reared in this light. Re: post #985 by AnaPisces - Yes, I agree that FRGjr took advantage of Danielle's good nature. Behavior shows intent. FRGjr knew or should have known he was violating Securitas policy when he fraternized/stalked Danielle at her cubicle. And witnesses saw him "stopping by". At a minimum FRGjr interrupted Danielle's contracted work duties for MetLife. FRGjr was moved out of Raleigh OB in October, 2016.

Re: post #969 BloodHoundSleuther - I've wondered how many people FRGjr might have asked to "help" him on December 2nd--one, two, three, ...? LE knows FRGjr's associates and knows which ones are material witnesses.

I have hypothesized how FRGjr returned to his motor vehicle on December 2nd: After he parked Danielle's Jeep, he "jogged" north along the Halsted bike path; He crossed Halsted and tossed Danielle's keys, fob, charm, and phone into the Farmington Hills Golf Club pond; He crossed back over Halsted to the bike path continuing his "jog" northward to Twelve Mile; He hitched a ride or caught bus #740 eastbound to bus #725 southbound Telegraph; He crossed Telegraph Road to Raleigh Office Building for his motor vehicle within time to arrive at Oxford house by 9pm on December 2nd.

Justice for Danielle Stislicki and her Family is paramount.
That pond is a definite possibility, but he could have chosen any public trash can as well (at a gas station for example. There's also the possibility that he kept something of Danielle's, such as the key fob, as a trophy.

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme