MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed this case since the beginning but have not posted in many many months. Just jumped on to say human remains were found in Flint MI this morning, no word on anything but they are still there investigating and one news station is live on fb. Not saying this is our beloved Dani, but just sharing...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing. Please keep us posted.

I have followed this case since the beginning but have not posted in many many months. Just jumped on to say human remains were found in Flint MI this morning, no word on anything but they are still there investigating and one news station is live on fb. Not saying this is our beloved Dani, but just sharing...

"Flint resident James Beatty, who was also at the park Tuesday, didn't quite believe what he'd seen after coming upon what he described as two human skulls -- one in the parking lot and one in a field near a baseball diamond."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last I checked 5 to 7 young females are missing from the Flint area. God rest your souls to whomever those 2 skulls belong too.
I pray every day when I awake and when I sleep for each person that I follow or know of that's missing.
My son and I went back to Hines on Saturday in the pouring rain to search. Found a 6 foot long old rug wrapped up in very swallow water. We found it odd since that same location we looked at couple months back. Never seen it before.
Took us a few minutes of giving each other blank stares as to..
You pull one end out and I'll do the rest? Or just call the police?
My son: Mom, it's your duty. You've handled lots of dead bodies. It's probably nothing but, we both can't rest until it's unwrapped.
It was a huge rug. With 2 garbage bags with only garbage inside.
Lord help me! I want all missing people to be found but Dani.. you and your precious family made a huge impact on me.
I. Want. You. Found.
We all do. Floyd, I loathe you.
Love and light xoxo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

There is an option for many scenarios . I do not feel everything is unknown. The way the warrants were issued it would seem that something occurred within that house. The mention of a blanket and suitcase would lead one to believe there was removal of the body. Reports stating he more than likely pretended to have car trouble and asked for a ride with her parents statement saying I hope her kindness did not get her in trouble ( paraphrased) leads me to believe this was the case. If DA office thought they could make a Kidnapping charge stick or if the feds did they would have done so after 11 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I respectfully disagree regarding your stance on the kidnapping charges. LE has stated many times previously that they are building their case. They have served over 70 search warrents. It has also taken a considerable amount of time for all of the forensic evidence to come back. They only have one shot at a successful conviction against Floyd regarding Danielle. When Floyd is convicted for the charges regarding the jogger, and I'm confident he will be, he'll be locked up for years. The prosecution has time on their side regarding Danielle's case and there's no need to rush charges when they can take their time and ensure a successful conviction. The fact that they have not charged Floyd yet regarding Danielle's disappearance, does not mean they won't down the road.

I don't think the Flint remains are likely to be Dani (too far away) but another set of remains has been found this week in Detroit's Palmer Park. Thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Skeletal-Remains-fnd-in-Palmer-Park-Nov-2017

I hope Dani's case will be resolved soon for her family.

Thank you for posting this Gardener! The location of the remains at Detroit's Palmer Park are only 7.8 miles away from where FG previously lived with his wife. Very scary to consider the close proximity!

Thank you for posting this Gardener! The location of the remains at Detroit's Palmer Park are only 7.8 miles away from where FG previously lived with his wife. Very scary to consider the close proximity!

Thanks, I had not mapped it yet but I was recalling that FG liked to stalk parks for victims (based on the other accusations against him) and I thought he could be familiar with this park. It's chilling to think about now knowing the park is close to his house. JMO.

Thanks, I had not mapped it yet but I was recalling that FG liked to stalk parks for victims (based on the other accusations against him) and I thought he could be familiar with this park. It's chilling to think about now knowing the park is close to his house. JMO.

I couldn't possibly agree more! It's very chilling considering FG's propensity for parks and it's way too close for comfort. Prayers for the Stislicki's and Danielle! ❤

I don't think the Flint remains are likely to be Dani (too far away) but another set of remains has been found this week in Detroit's Palmer Park. Thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Skeletal-Remains-fnd-in-Palmer-Park-Nov-2017

I hope Dani's case will be resolved soon for her family.

Thank you, Gardener & BloodHound. This very likely could be it. I don't think we've had another set of remains match up location wise and FG's MO wise yet, had we?

:candle: Danielle...

This one gives me a nervous feeling.

These remains found so close to FG and so close to the 1 year mark. Seems likely.

I want the Stislicki's to have closure but I also want DS to be alive.

Thank you, Gardener & BloodHound. This very likely could be it. I don't think we've had another set of remains match up location wise and FG's MO wise yet, had we?

Ugh. Thanks for posting, Gardener and BloodHound.

Ana, you are absolutely correct! These remains and their location fit FG's modus operandi like a glove! I'm also thinking with what little is known about FG's actions the night of the 2nd and on Saturday the 3rd, it would make the most sense if he stayed local. After all, he was busy with beer pong on the 3rd and he had to return Dani's jeep to IGA sometime prior to 6 pm on the 3rd. I doubt he traveled far with Dani's remains.

I went to a boxing fitness class last night and I kept picturing Floyd's face on the bag as I was punching it. Best workout I've had in awhile!

#finddani[emoji172]

Ana, you are absolutely correct! These remains and their location fit FG's modus operandi like a glove! I'm also thinking with what little is known about FG's actions the night of the 2nd and on Saturday the 3rd, it would make the most sense if he stayed local. After all, he was busy with beer pong on the 3rd and he had to return Dani's jeep to IGA sometime prior to 6 pm on the 3rd. I doubt he traveled far with Dani's remains.

I agree. It makes complete sense. And it would have been a risk for him if he hadn't of disposed of her body straight away. Yes, his wife was apparently in hospital but that doesn't stop someone else from stopping by and witnessing it. It was better for himself to get rid of her...

I agree. It makes complete sense. And it would have been a risk for him if he hadn't of disposed of her body straight away. Yes, his wife was apparently in hospital but that doesn't stop someone else from stopping by and witnessing it. It was better for himself to get rid of her...
I hate asking such a morbid question... but would her remains be that decomposed after a year? They couldn't even determine that they were human by first glance.

I had asking such a morbid question... but would her remains be that decomposed after a year? They couldn't even determine that they were human by first glance.

I have to say I was pretty taken back by the close proximity and the park thing that I hadn't thought of that at first... and I'm unsure. Good point though... I guess it depends on the conditions but could anyone else with more knowledge on this weigh in?

I hate asking such a morbid question... but would her remains be that decomposed after a year? They couldn't even determine that they were human by first glance.

Quoting again... sorry! After doing a bit of clicking around and talking to a friend, I think her remains could well be that decomposed after a year. It would all depend on a lot of things of course, such as weather conditions, exposure, scavengers, light. I think one person who died 12 months ago could be easily identifiable while another cannot. I don't thin there are any yes or no answers to this question, it just dependent on the situation/conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro