MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the FDS FB page:
"Karen Drew is doing a story on The Redford Girls, Danielle’s close group of friends. We understand that it will air on November 14th. Keep your eyes on Clickondetroit.com, and right here for more details."

#finddani #justicefordani

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per the FDS FB page:
"Karen Drew is doing a story on The Redford Girls, Danielle’s close group of friends. We understand that it will air on November 14th. Keep your eyes on Clickondetroit.com, and right here for more details."

#finddani #justicefordani

Thanks, NJ. Glad to see that Danielle will be back in the media again with this new segment.

[FONT=&amp]So I was just watching The Murder of Laci Peterson. What is the thing about families just never going against their own in these cases? Just like FG’s and EG’s family. Do they never go against their own? I find it hard to believe the amount of cases I read where these clear murderers (imo) have the backing of their family. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]My family has suffered our own tragedy and we would NEVER ever had not believed that the persons culpable did this. My own family member and his wife and not one day of that nightmare did we not believe they had done it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Why do these families never go against their own, why do Scott’s family never say “oh you know, I know it’s weird that he said it would be his first Christmas without his wife, 2 weeks before she died, and he was cheating and he was at the bay where her body was found the day she probably died, this is too much of a coincidence for me...” [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]When will anyone who knows Floyd say, “Do you know what, yes, he was the last person to see Danielle and her Mom said he was being inappropriate at work. I know he’s my friend/family but this doesn’t sound right to me. I don’t trust him anymore.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]This happens to people. Murderers pop up into these normal, well liked families. Why are people so determined to never think it can happen to them. Surely not everyone is that closed minded. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]We weren’t.[/FONT]

So very sorry Ana for your tragedy. Yet we see denial so much as you point out. Sadly.

Bumping for Dani, and lighting her candle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 234
I was reading about the Yingying Zhang case, and in that case, the suspect has been charged under federal law with kidnapping resulting in a death. That charge carries the death penalty. The law that applies is Title 18 U.S.C., Chapter 55, § 1201. The case is similar to Danielle's in that the victim's body has not been found. Maybe Danielle's murderer could be charged under the same statute.

I was reading about the Yingying Zhang case, and in that case, the suspect has been charged under federal law with kidnapping resulting in a death. That charge carries the death penalty. The law that applies is Title 18 U.S.C., Chapter 55, § 1201. The case is similar to Danielle's in that the victim's body has not been found. Maybe Danielle's murderer could be charged under the same statute.
Interesting. I wonder if that would also be helpful in negotiating a plea deal to disclose where she is- i.e., life vs death penalty under Federal charge. Is that being discussed as part of the intention in the Zhang case?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Interesting. I wonder if that would also be helpful in negotiating a plea deal to disclose where she is- i.e., life vs death penalty under Federal charge. Is that being discussed as part of the intention in the Zhang case?

MI does not have the death penalty. Additionally, this case wouldn’t be federal.

I’m hopeful somehow they can use Dani’s case as some sort of bargaining tool, but not sure how they can... [emoji848]🤷🏻*♀️

Why is her death under federal law? Is it because she was staying here on a visa... parents work in government? Computer crime? Kidnapping?
If Dani willingly gave Floyd a ride home out of the kindness of her heart it would not be kidnapping. Unfortunately under what if remembered correctly 18 U.S.C there isn’t anything to
Our knowledge that would constitute a federal trial. :(

Why is her death under federal law? Is it because she was staying here on a visa... parents work in government? Computer crime? Kidnapping?
If Dani willingly gave Floyd a ride home out of the kindness of her heart it would not be kidnapping. Unfortunately under what if remembered correctly 18 U.S.C there isn’t anything to
Our knowledge that would constitute a federal trial. :(

How do we know where he took her following the ride home?

How do we know where he took her following the ride home?

We don’t. I am under the assumption they don’t either or cannot prove it was kidnapping. If they could I believe charges would had been filed .JMO

We don’t. I am under the assumption they don’t either or cannot prove it was kidnapping. If they could I believe charges would had been filed .JMO

Well, yes. At this point, pretty much everything is unknown. But the option is definitely still there for a kidnapping to be apart of this. No charges have been filed. That doesn't mean nothing happened.

Interesting point, Momma. I always wonder if a negotiation would become apart of this.

Well, yes. At this point, pretty much everything is unknown. But the option is definitely still there for a kidnapping to be apart of this. No charges have been filed. That doesn't mean nothing happened.

There is an option for many scenarios . I do not feel everything is unknown. The way the warrants were issued it would seem that something occurred within that house. The mention of a blanket and suitcase would lead one to believe there was removal of the body. Reports stating he more than likely pretended to have car trouble and asked for a ride with her parents statement saying I hope her kindness did not get her in trouble ( paraphrased) leads me to believe this was the case. If DA office thought they could make a Kidnapping charge stick or if the feds did they would have done so after 11 months.

Anyway....

I'll be lighting a candle again for tonight. I cannot believe it's been nearly a year. Will be thinking of the Stislicki's.

MI does not have the death penalty. Additionally, this case wouldn’t be federal.

I’m hopeful somehow they can use Dani’s case as some sort of bargaining tool, but not sure how they can... [emoji848]🤷🏻*♀️

I am aware Michigan does not have the death penalty. I looked up the law posted above and also searched for situations in Michigan and did see death penalty statuses when charged with Federal crime. I think the kidnapping, suspicion of moving across state lines is how it is being justified in the other case. I'm doubtful that will hold up (moo) and doubtful it could be used in Dani's case based on current info, but found it interesting nonetheless.

ETA: example of Michigan case http://woodtv.com/2015/05/29/man-facing-federal-death-penalty-in-mi-appeals/

I have followed this case since the beginning but have not posted in many many months. Just jumped on to say human remains were found in Flint MI this morning, no word on anything but they are still there investigating and one news station is live on fb. Not saying this is our beloved Dani, but just sharing...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It would be federal if he took Danielle across state lines. According to the sister-in-law, the police asked her whether he had relatives in Ohio, so there may be a suspicion that he crossed state lines. Even if he murdered Danielle in Michigan and disposed of her body across state lines, I believe that would be enough to incur a federal murder charge. Also, if he murdered Danielle because of a hatred of women, a federal murder charge could be incurred based on hate-crime laws.

It would be federal if he took Danielle across state lines. According to the sister-in-law, the police asked her whether he had relatives in Ohio, so there may be a suspicion that he crossed state lines. Even if he murdered Danielle in Michigan and disposed of her body across state lines, I believe that would be enough to incur a federal murder charge. Also, if he murdered Danielle because of a hatred of women, a federal murder charge could be incurred based on hate-crime laws.

Yes if he crossed state lines it could be federal. However I don’t think that is the theory in this case. Also, & I’ve said this before, but it bears repeating....
I don’t put much credit whatsoever into anything the sister in law has said. MOO.

Please do not respond negatively to my own opinion as in the past. Thx.

#finddani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members