MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I'm interested to hear more. The way the article was written I couldn't tell if when they said "his DNA was collected" did that mean it was collected from the victim or how they collected it to compare to the victims? Either way I would assume there has to be something.
So they do have dna then? The shot of Floyd looked like he was giving a evil eye to the victim. Justice is coming you dirtbag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I don't know, I'm interested to hear more. The way the article was written I couldn't tell if when they said "his DNA was collected" did that mean it was collected from the victim or how they collected it to compare to the victims? Either way I would assume there has to be something.

From above-linked article:

Jessica Ojala with the Wayne County Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Program took the stand after the victim to discuss the collection of evidence.

<RSBM>

Ojala performed a head-to-toe physical exam and took photographs of injuries to the victims head and neck. Several injuries to her back, arms and legs were recorded. She also collected DNA swabs from the victims body.

Testimony was read into the record from law enforcement describing how Galloway&#8217;s DNA was collected and how other evidence was handled.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ue-in-court-for-hines-park-jogger-attack-case

I haven't read this here yet today, I'm not sure if this is something that was just said on the news for the first time or if it just hasn't been brought up. I haven't watched any news on this until right now.
On Channel 4's report, at the end, they said they wanted to add a fourth charge, "assault with attempt to murder". The judge stated she would need more information, so both sides are submitting information, and there is another hearing on August 18th to see if another charge should be/will be added.

I haven't read this here yet today, I'm not sure if this is something that was just said on the news for the first time or if it just hasn't been brought up. I haven't watched any news on this until right now.
On Channel 4's report, at the end, they said they wanted to add a fourth charge, "assault with attempt to murder". The judge stated she would need more information, so both sides are submitting information, and there is another hearing on August 18th to see if another charge should be/will be added.

I wonder what would constitute an assault with attempted murder charge? The 911 call she didn't say he was going to kill me. I have no doubt she feared for her life. Any attorneys want to chime in and explain what would have to be proven for the additional charge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems unlikely that he just started raping at the age of 30.

I feel this way also. I was wondering if he was in a frat in college. He's lifestyle is similar to that of frat boy. I'm just speculating, but I wonder if he started out with taking advantage of drunk women. That's a very common practice in frats.

I wonder what would constitute an assault with attempted murder charge? The 911 call she didn't say he was going to kill me. I have no doubt she feared for her life. Any attorneys want to chime in and explain what would have to be proven for the additional charge?

Interesting as this is from a June 28 article:

charges of kidnapping, criminal sexual conduct-assault with intent to commit sexual penetration and assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder by strangulation.

&#8220;The victim said that she was grabbed from behind and dragged down an embankment while being punched and strangled to the point of losing consciousness,&#8221;

Could the BBM be it?

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2017/06/28/livonia-arraignment/103254734/

Interesting as this is from a June 28 article:

charges of kidnapping, criminal sexual conduct-assault with intent to commit sexual penetration and assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder by strangulation.

“The victim said that she was grabbed from behind and dragged down an embankment while being punched and strangled to the point of losing consciousness

Could the BBM be it?

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2017/06/28/livonia-arraignment/103254734/

Yes! If she lost consciousness which it sounds she did, I would assume that would be intent. Will be interesting to see if it is granted .

I know we saw his information on the 3rd district court records site before and then it seemed to not appear anymore. It is there again, but no new information yet. Select "criminal cases" in the dropdown box and then search his name.
https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/default.aspx

http://www.hometownlife.com/story/n...ult-victim-testifies-suspects-exam/528335001/

Wayne County Assistant Prosecutor Danielle Bennetts asked McCann to consider adding a fourth criminal charge, assault with intent to murder. She said the testimony from the victim surrounding the hold the suspect had on her trying to get her down to the river not once but twice was enough probable cause for such a charge.
"It's the second strangulation, Judge, that I'm pointing to," she said. "He's still trying to get her to the river. I submit that is more than probable cause."
McCann requested both the prosecutor's office and Galloway's attorney, John Dakmak, submit briefs in regard to that charge. Those are expected to be turned into the court by Aug. 17, with a hearing at 9:30 a.m. Aug. 18 on the matter.

http://www.hometownlife.com/story/n...ult-victim-testifies-suspects-exam/528335001/

Wayne County Assistant Prosecutor Danielle Bennetts asked McCann to consider adding a fourth criminal charge, assault with intent to murder. She said the testimony from the victim surrounding the hold the suspect had on her trying to get her down to the river not once but twice was enough probable cause for such a charge.
"It's the second strangulation, Judge, that I'm pointing to," she said. "He's still trying to get her to the river. I submit that is more than probable cause."
McCann requested both the prosecutor's office and Galloway's attorney, John Dakmak, submit briefs in regard to that charge. Those are expected to be turned into the court by Aug. 17, with a hearing at 9:30 a.m. Aug. 18 on the matter.
So DNA and cell phone towers? His goose is cooked!

I feel this way also. I was wondering if he was in a frat in college. He's lifestyle is similar to that of frat boy. I'm just speculating, but I wonder if he started out with taking advantage of drunk women. That's a very common practice in frats.

Seems unlikely that he just started raping at the age of 30.

Yes, I agree probably not the first time trying to rape some (esp drunk women). I was referring to trying to kill someone. But that's what I was thinking, I'm not sure about freefood.

Did he have any support in the court room?

The camera did a quick sweep of defense side. Looked like no one was there for him
e89f19593fbc567bfdec5150f9707433.png

He lost a lot of weight fast....I hope he is so scared he can't eat. Maybe big bubba keeps stealing his food.

Ever watch those 60 days in shows? They are pretty rough on new arrivals....one can hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member