Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM.

This is interesting. I wonder this too. Is it typical for this type of criminal to start at 30? Or whatever age he was. I would assume it would be likely that he wouldn't be innocent prior to these two attacks.

I just did some research and read that the average age for a first attack is 21.

There's no way I could ever forget! Bring her home! My heart hurts for Dani and her family!

attachment.php

I remember speaking with you a while back, BloodHound, and we both said that we hoped Danielle would be found by the summer with the warmer months and people out and about more. And now we seem to have passed over that and we're heading straight for December, again. Sad :( I really didn't think we would still be at this point not knowing where she is.

Lighting Dani's candle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 354
I hate seeing things go so quiet where Danielle's case is concerned :(
FG is due back in court next week and the 1 year mark is approaching far too fast. I hope something will come to light soon.

I keep having sightings of cars with #finddani written all over them! I was walking my dog at a high school in Livonia last night and a silver truck drove past us on the way into the parking lot for the school and I noticed pink writing on the windows. I looked up because I figured it was pink writing for Pinktober but it was for Danielle! It made me think about her and the case while I was walking my dog which is exactly what it is supposed to do - keep her current and keep everyone focused on finding her.

Whoever you were driving to the football game at Stevenson High School - thank you!

I keep having sightings of cars with #finddani written all over them! I was walking my dog at a high school in Livonia last night and a silver truck drove past us on the way into the parking lot for the school and I noticed pink writing on the windows. I looked up because I figured it was pink writing for Pinktober but it was for Danielle! It made me think about her and the case while I was walking my dog which is exactly what it is supposed to do - keep her current and keep everyone focused on finding her.

Whoever you were driving to the football game at Stevenson High School - thank you!
That would be me! Your welcome! I try to do all I can to help the family when I cannot do any searches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

That would be me! Your welcome! I try to do all I can to help the family when I cannot do any searches.

Owl4: You rock! I'm sure Dani's Family and Friends (as well as the rest of us) appreciate your efforts.

So nice to almost meet you! I was walking my dog near the playscape at the day care center on our way to the area behind the football field so my dog can run off-leash.

The writing on your truck does so much and it is such a simple gesture. Do people ask you about it?

This is too awesome. I love this.

Prayers and thoughts to the stislicki family. May closure come soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally watched the Crime Watch Daily episode. I cannot believe it's almost been a year since we started here for Dani. Ugh!

I checked the 3rd district court listing and see that on 10/20 a motion was filed and these actions were added to the FG file: "Motion in Limine" and "Praecipe". There is also a "Peoples Reply", but we are unable to see it. Then "Motion Hearing" was added to 10/27....it may have already been there but I don't remember. I looked up what each of those mean, even though I don't know "exactly" how they fit into his story, and found....:

-"Motion in Limine": A motion in limine is a motion filed by a party to a lawsuit which asks the court for an order or ruling limiting or preventing certain evidence from being presented by the other side at the trial of the case.

"Praecipe": Praecipe is a written motion or request seeking some court action especially a trial setting or an entry of judgment. At common law it is a writ ordering a defendant to do some act or to explain why inaction is appropriate.

I know the last things that were discussed were from the bond hearing, but noticed this latest information was added on Friday the 20th....

I finally watched the Crime Watch Daily episode. I cannot believe it's almost been a year since we started here for Dani. Ugh!

I checked the 3rd district court listing and see that on 10/20 a motion was filed and these actions were added to the FG file: "Motion in Limine" and "Praecipe". There is also a "Peoples Reply", but we are unable to see it. Then "Motion Hearing" was added to 10/27....it may have already been there but I don't remember. I looked up what each of those mean, even though I don't know "exactly" how they fit into his story, and found....:

-"Motion in Limine": A motion in limine is a motion filed by a party to a lawsuit which asks the court for an order or ruling limiting or preventing certain evidence from being presented by the other side at the trial of the case.

"Praecipe": Praecipe is a written motion or request seeking some court action especially a trial setting or an entry of judgment. At common law it is a writ ordering a defendant to do some act or to explain why inaction is appropriate.

I know the last things that were discussed were from the bond hearing, but noticed this latest information was added on Friday the 20th....
So is defense trying to stop certain evidence from entering the court room? Am I understanding that correctly?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lighting Dani's candle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 323
So is defense trying to stop certain evidence from entering the court room? Am I understanding that correctly?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That prince among men John Dakmak has even tried to exclude the testimony of the medical professional who examined the Hines Park rape victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required