MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly hope he receives the max of 35 years.
Prayers for her family and loved ones. Keep them in your thoughts . Everyday is rough, the holidays excruciating .
The courthouse was a mad house this morning. By time I made it through security he had already pleaded . I was so hoping I would make it to that courtroom in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:grouphug:

Dani's family presence today in Court speaks volumes.

Can this guilty plea come into court if/when they bring charges in Dani's case?
To show his predator acts.
It seems like I have seen info like that withheld from a jury before.

You can bet Defense would fight tooth and nail to keep priors out. I would think a Judge would rule in their favor. IMO

Can this guilty plea come into court if/when they bring charges in Dani's case?
To show his predator acts.
It seems like I have seen info like that withheld from a jury before.
In general it can't be brought up because it is seen as prejudicial. A jury might think if he has done a crime similar to this before, well then he certainly could again regardless of what the evidence states.

I'm glad to read the news that he took the plea today and admitted guilt. I hope the victim is healing and can find comfort in knowing he'll be behind bars for a very long time.

Assuming FG continues to be the prime POI, this also gives Farmington Hills LE plenty of time to continue investigating Dani's case knowing he is behind bars. I found it a bit discouraging that LE made a statement about hoping to find Dani before being able to proceed in the investigation as I worry that may never happen. I'm hoping that if someone else knows anything, that they may feel safe or more empowered to come forward if FG is behind bars for 16+ years. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm glad to read the news that he took the plea today and admitted guilt. I hope the victim is healing and can find comfort in knowing he'll be behind bars for a very long time.

Assuming FG continues to be the prime POI, this also gives Farmington Hills LE plenty of time to continue investigating Dani's case knowing he is behind bars. I found it a bit discouraging that LE made a statement about hoping to find Dani before being able to proceed in the investigation as I worry that may never happen. I'm hoping that if someone else knows anything, that they may feel safe or more empowered to come forward if FG is behind bars for 16+ years. JMO.

I think they can still proceed with the investigation without finding herr body. I read it as though they are hoping to find her body as it would speed up the investigation, but not that they can't move forward at all now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think they can still proceed with the investigation without finding herr body. I read it as though they are hoping to find her body as it would speed up the investigation, but not that they can't move forward at all now.

I agree. They made it clear it is still an active investigation and I know we've talked here about many cases in which charges and convictions occurred without a body. I just worry that the statement along with knowing he will not be out for at least 16+ years implies they are not feeling confident about moving forward without Dani. For prosecution, I understand that it makes it easier but I just feel for Dani's family. I can't imagine having to wait another 1-2 decades for answers but I know also that that is common.

Hopefully something surfaces imminently that allows the investigation to go forward and of course it would be best for the case and her family if she could be brought home.

I wonder as well if folks will feel safer coming forward with info now that FG is off the streets. Especially the ex wife. IMO she had to be the one who told LE what items were missing from their home. I mean who else would know those specific items were missing.

I wonder as well if folks will feel safer coming forward with info now that FG is off the streets. Especially the ex wife. IMO she had to be the one who told LE what items were missing from their home. I mean who else would know those specific items were missing.
I'm also wondering about any friends or potential accomplices that may now feel safe to come forward too. It does seem probable that she may have told about those items as she noticed they were missing but I'm not sure she knows more since she was so sick and in the hospital allegedly at the time.

Sentencing for the case will take place at 9 p.m. Dec. 8 before Slavens in the downtown Detroit courthouse. He will remain locked up in the Wayne County Jail until then, as Slavens changed his bond and remanded him to the jail.

Just in case anyone is interested!

Sentencing for the case will take place at 9 p.m. Dec. 8 before Slavens in the downtown Detroit courthouse. He will remain locked up in the Wayne County Jail until then, as Slavens changed his bond and remanded him to the jail.

Just in case anyone is interested!

Niner: You are always on top of these things! Thanks for posting.

I'm also wondering about any friends or potential accomplices that may now feel safe to come forward too. It does seem probable that she may have told about those items as she noticed they were missing but I'm not sure she knows more since she was so sick and in the hospital allegedly at the time.

It could be that he bought them and they got the receipt, although that would be stupid on his part. I saw that same scenario on a true crime dateline and that was one of the pieces of evidence.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow sleuthers! My thoughts are with Dani's family today. [emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]

It could be that he bought them and they got the receipt, although that would be stupid on his part. I saw that same scenario on a true crime dateline and that was one of the pieces of evidence.
Rosendo Rodriguez, the suitcase killer, was tracked via the purchase of a suitcase, and James Cruz, the murderer of Dawn Marie Birnbaum, was tracked through a gas station receipt. I know there have been other cases like that as well.

Bumping for Dani. Thinking of her and those she loves this Holiday Season

I am thinking of Danielle and praying for love and comfort to wrap around her loved ones today.

As always, I am thankful for the wonderful folks on these threads. Your great compassion and kindness always lifts my heart.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Same to you Zen. Wishing you all a safe and Happy Holiday :loveyou:

Thinking of Dani and her family in the upcoming weeks <3 #finddani

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics