MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to go on a hike around ALL of Sumac Pointe in Hines today. Spent over an hour there, found a lot of weird stuff (a safe, goose bones, etc) but not anything I was looking for [emoji22]. Where are you Danielle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found purple latex gloves, a burnt out metal barrel, what I thought a mini rug in the dirt.. dead animal of some sort.. UGH! Thank you for going out. My soul feels that she is there, somewhere. More than likely I am wrong but keep on searching. I'm still under the weather, always praying for justice and Dani coming home.
🦉[emoji72][emoji179]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I have a feeling justice for Danielle is well on it's way! Someone didn't cover his tracks too well! Time will tell! I wish for peace, love and most importantly closure, for the Stislicki's and Danielle!

Wondering if the new searches were prompted by FG sharing some details? Perhaps related to his plea deal?

Bumping for Dani. One year tomorrow. Where are you Dani? Sigh......

I dunno. I just cant see FG giving up anything about Dani. He did a lot of flip flopping on taking the plea deal. I think he realized the deal was as good as it gets. For him. Those charges are horrific but not murder. It's all about him. IMO. Heartbreaking time of year for Dani's loved one's. One year tomorrow and what should be a joyous time of year with Family.

So happy to read LE's confidence in bringing this case to a conclusion. Much going on we aren't privy to. Kudos to LE.

I can’t help but think of Danielle today. She disappeared on Dec. 2nd, a Friday, the first Friday in December. I imagine how forward she was looking to the weekend and going over to her friend’s house, and how excited she probably was to be leaving work a little early that evening.

I’m guessing Floyd has not said a fing word! Why would he? Now his soon to be ex or a friend could possibly have helped the LE. The most trivial items to them can be huge in a investigation.?

My heart is just breaking. I feel for her family and friends. I remember when the news first broke of her missing. I saw it on social media. We went to the same high school but I have never met her. Having mutual friends on my Facebook broke my heart then and still continues to. I hope that the start of year 2 bring some well deserved answers. Dani, you are in the hearts and minds of so many

Thinking of Dani today and her precious family who continued to fight for justice. I'm still in disbelief that it has been a year. I was immediately drawn to her, not much older than my own daughter. So full of laughter and clearly brought so much joy to all those lucky to know her. Praying tonight for the Stislicki family and friends.

Much love to you all. I really prayed hard she would be found before a year. Prayers continue everyday.
Do your work LE! I have faith in you. Bring Floyd down. Piece of [emoji90]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Lit a candle for Danielle!

attachment.php

:rose:

Attachments

• Red candle.png
    Red candle.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 260
It's December 2nd here now...

I'm so sorry, Danielle.

:candle:

BloodHound, do you remember when we said there was no way we get through the summer without Danielle being found? They would find something once the weather improved.

I wish we had of been right on that.

It's December 2nd here now...

I'm so sorry, Danielle.

:candle:

My thoughts too. Thinking of her loved ones today. :grouphug: Never giving up hope. However slow it goes, justice will be served.

Thinking of Dani this morning. Praying for peace for her family and friends.

When I opened my eyes this morning my first thoughts were of Dan and Ann Stislicki and their family.

One year ago today their world was shattered. On this day of tragic memory, I also reflect on their kindness and integrity.

They have endured the worst nightmare imaginable, and yet they've been the epitome of grace and dignity throughout.

FG took their precious Dani, but he was never able to force them to sink to his depraved level.

Dan and Ann are such an inspiration of how to be our best selves in the face of evil.

Thoughts and prayers for them as we enter year two...

JMO

I met Ann Stislicki and Dani's sister at the Missing in Michigan event in May. I hope that when the next event rolls around they won't be there, they will have answers and they will have justice. #FindDani #lightthewayforDani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro