MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the interview with Dani’s parents after the sentencing of Hines case. Her mums non verbal as well as verbal was fierce, angry and determined.... and she was holding back. I think they have this SOB... patience. I only pray they find her . Dani needs this as much as her loved ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich Stislicki seems confident there are other victims out there. If there are, hopefully they will now feel safe enough to come forward.
I'll tell you, every time I see Dani's parents speak, my heart breaks more.
#FindDani

Why did the judge order FG to have DNA testing? Don't they already have his DNA? The judge commented on how, sexual predators such as FG lose their voice when they are held accountable in the light of the courtroom, FG appears to have lost his power and is such a small, small (hesitate to call him) man.

Haven't watched yet, but I think Lady Justice got the video of the entire thing:

[video=youtube;d0yXnExsYec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0yXnExsYec[/video]

I find it interesting that this coward grew a beard for his court appearance. Perhaps he considered the amount of media exposure this was going to have and wanted to do anything to change his appearance in order to avoid being recognized by other victims. I hope and pray that the evidence being accumulated in Danielle's case is enough to put this piece of garbage away for life. I am so impressed by Danielle's parents, sisters, and friends throughout this. The amount of strength they have displayed is amazing. How do they do it?

Why did the judge order FG to have DNA testing? Don't they already have his DNA? The judge commented on how, sexual predators such as FG lose their voice when they are held accountable in the light of the courtroom, FG appears to have lost his power and is such a small, small (hesitate to call him) man.
Maybe they have nuclear DNA, but they want mitochondrial DNA as well. Or maybe it's just stanard procedure to get a fresh sample that cannot be challenged in court later.

Maybe they have nuclear DNA, but they want mitochondrial DNA as well. Or maybe it's just stanard procedure to get a fresh sample that cannot be challenged in court later.

I believe it’s standard procedure with being placed on the registry . A sample that is “clean” to place with registry data.

I find it interesting that this coward grew a beard for his court appearance. Perhaps he considered the amount of media exposure this was going to have and wanted to do anything to change his appearance in order to avoid being recognized by other victims. I hope and pray that the evidence being accumulated in Danielle's case is enough to put this piece of garbage away for life. I am so impressed by Danielle's parents, sisters, and friends throughout this. The amount of strength they have displayed is amazing. How do they do it?

Without a doubt, from the moment he entered the court room he started showing facial hair and he has lost a considerable amount of weight. He doesn't want anyone else to ID him. Typical coward move and I'd bet he was advised to do so!

Without a doubt, from the moment he entered the court room he started showing facial hair and he has lost a considerable amount of weight. He doesn't want anyone else to ID him. Typical coward move and I'd bet he was advised to do so!
Or maybe it has something to do with the crappy prison razor, crappy prison food, and crappy reality of just being in prison.

Or maybe it has something to do with the crappy prison razor, crappy prison food, and crappy reality of just being in prison.

First appearance clean shaven, then a creepy mustache and now a full beard. It does appear he is constantly changing his look. Jail food is known to be yuck but there's always the vending machine and commissary. I'm surprised he didn't pick the 'working out and getting huge' route as a way to change his look.

Many in Jail/Prison gain weight from high carb diet.

Floyd’s appearance is more than likely he’s out of his element and not dealing well. He’s learning you run with the wolves you sleep with them. I have sat in that same court listening to case after case and Floyd has had a different life than most that are there. He’s not the sly bad *advertiser censored** he believed he was. No pity... may he feel tenfold what Dani’s loved ones are feeling.

Floyd’s appearance is more than likely he’s out of his element and not dealing well. He’s learning you run with the wolves you sleep with them. I have sat in that same court listening to case after case and Floyd has had a different life than most that are there. He’s not the sly bad *advertiser censored** he believed he was. No pity... may he feel tenfold what Dani’s loved ones are feeling.

Love this post! Absolutely! I also know when my brothers murderer was waiting pending trial and locked up at the same place they don't give much when it comes to food. Take the slop food or leave it. Also, commissary does not come every day. You also have to put money in the inmates account for them to buy off the commissary. Ha! I pray his family and friends( if he has any) don't have the funds to help. Or just plan out won't help this piece of [emoji90]
Enjoy Floyd!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I'm sure he's lost some weight due to not playing beer pong anymore. Facial hair is a different story though. I remember not too long ago people were posting pictures of Floyd on social media of him from different dates. Trying to make sure all of his looks were out there so that potential past victims might recognize him. I hope if there are any, it worked and somehow brings more justice for any of his victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme