MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just joined this community and being located in Europe I had not heard about this young lady's case. Is a suspect of her abduction in custody now? I know, for what I have read, she is being missing for two years but I always prefer not to give up hope. Her family needs an answer. Christmas is coming and it hurts me deeply to think about the families of those missing like Dani Stislicki.

Welcome yurena! You sound very kind-hearted...

Just want to mention another correction though, in addition to the typo you noted.

Danielle has been missing just a little over a year, not two. She was last seen on December 2, 2016.

I'm sure though it must seem like an eternity to her family, friends, and loved ones.

I know it does to me, a complete stranger, who's been captivated from day one by Dani's love of life, goofiness, and beautiful shining spirit.

Her loss can never be measured...

Has anyone here requested a FOIA on Hines drive case now that it is closed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone here requested a FOIA on Hines drive case now that it is closed?

There is a 42 day time period wherein FRGjr may apply for leave to appeal to Michigan Court of Appeals. I'm unsure if it runs from date of conviction (11-21) or date of sentencing (12-08).

A FOIA request might reveal the real gem in the Hines Park Jogger case: the prosecution's witness list of 40-45 people. That's a lot of due diligence by LE.

Thinking minds might imagine--while making his escape back to his motor vehicle, FRGjr ran into a man and broke the man's fitbit about 7:11pm.

Maybe the witness list description states: JACK JOGGER is expected to testify that on September 4, 2016, he was jogging on Levan Road. MR. JOGGER will describe how a male with scratches and covered with debris ran into him. MR. JOGGER will further testify that on September 11, 2016, he read the news report by David Veselenak and saw a sketch of the sexual assault suspect; recognizing the suspect as the same male who ran into him at Hines Park on Sept 4th, JACK JOGGER called Livonia PD.

If he read the captions for all the witnesses, maybe FRGjr exclaimed to Dakmak, "I can't believe they found that guy!"

It was too late to edit my post #367 when I realized my error.

Diligence by LE went forward due to the courageous Woman who fought back, went to police, faced her attacker in the same room, made her bold statement to FRGjr at sentencing, and spoke strength and hope to all of us. I have great honor and respect for her as I have for Danielle and her Family.

I believe it was the witness list that surprised and converted FRGjr to confess...none of which would be possible without the strength and stamina of courageous Woman.

"She is strong and we are strong," Ann Stislicki, Danielle's mother.

Welcome yurena! You sound very kind-hearted...

Just want to mention another correction though, in addition to the typo you noted.

Danielle has been missing just a little over a year, not two. She was last seen on December 2, 2016.

I'm sure though it must seem like an eternity to her family, friends, and loved ones.

I know it does to me, a complete stranger, who's been captivated from day one by Dani's love of life, goofiness, and beautiful shining spirit.

Her loss can never be measured...

Thanks so much for the correction JazzTune. I can not wait for this case to be resolved happily.

Thinking of Dani tonight <3 I cannot believe it has been a year already and another Christmas for this dear family to be without her and without answers.

I pop in once in awhile to check for updates and I am praying for a Christmas miracle that she is found or that FG will come clean and start talking and the family can have some type of closure.

Thinking of Dani and hoping she is found soon.

Wishing Rich and Ann and family a Merry Christmas and I continue to pray that the New Year will bring answers and bring their beloved Dani home.
Arriving home now from work. Twice a day I pass her employment, Hines Park (Newburgh Lake) I pray each and every day. I said a prayer to God for FG. That God touches his heart and he speaks where and what he did with Dani. His conscience would feel that much better.
My heart tells me to write him a letter. I will.
Do what little heart you have FG and give her parents closure. Man up already.
Merry Christmas to all. [emoji173][emoji319][emoji318]&#129334;[emoji182]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

That is a good idea to write Floyd a letter in jail. If you find his address out, please share it here. If there is anyone who can give the Stislicki family their girl back, we know it is him.

Address for FG

Charles Egeler Reception And Guidance Center
Floyd Galloway 442572
3855 Cooper St
Jackson, MI

Address for FG

Charles Egeler Reception And Guidance Center
Floyd Galloway 442572
3855 Cooper St
Jackson, MI
Rules for mail to an inmate per MI DOC:
Write the inmate's name and number on every page of the letter, as well as your own return address. They won't pass it through without both. No colored paper, markers/crayons, tape, glitter, glue, staples, lipstick, etc. If you send a photo, they have new rules -- print photos only on plain white paper, not cardstock and not photo paper. Assume your letter will be opened and read. The full rules are on the DOC website.

I am including the photo rules/details, but I wouldn't send a picture of Dani without her family's permission.

Rules for mail to an inmate per MI DOC:
Write the inmate's name and number on every page of the letter, as well as your own return address. They won't pass it through without both. No colored paper, markers/crayons, tape, glitter, glue, staples, lipstick, etc. If you send a photo, they have new rules -- print photos only on plain white paper, not cardstock and not photo paper. Assume your letter will be opened and read. The full rules are on the DOC website.

I am including the photo rules/details, but I wouldn't send a picture of Dani without her family's permission.
I know the rules all to well. I send a picture of my heavenly brother to his murderer almost daily. To remind him.
Merry Christmas!

I know the rules all to well. I send a picture of my heavenly brother to his murderer almost daily. To remind him.
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Owl4 -and all the other web sleuths- and I have no words which would express properly how sorry I am to hear about what happened to your brother. RIP.

. His conscience would feel that much better.
I assure you that his conscience doesn't bother him at all; he doesn't have a conscience. I believe that he fantasizes about what he did to Dani every day, not because he has any remorse but because it gives him pleasure to re-live what he did to her.

I wouldn't send him a picture of Dani, period. I think he would get sexual gratification from having it. He appears to be very pleased with himself over what he's accomplished. People can do as they please, but I think that writing to him would just amount to giving him the attention that he wants.

Thinking of Dani and her family this Christmas <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that sending him pictures of Danielle is not a good idea. The only other person I've written to in prison is my cousin and I sent him a picture of his parents grave because every time I go back to their state I spend time planting flowers instead of visiting with them. He killed them in their home after a failed intervention :( He does not seem to be affected by the photos but I want him to know his mother is missed and not forgotten. Sometimes I think reminding him is just giving him power that he is not forgotten either. But that is part of carrying the torch for those who can't do it for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme