MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome, JazzTune! I think the general consensus is you folks already have your man, and the motive. God be with you folks as you continue searching for Dani.

Bumping for Dani and lighting her candle.

May 2018 be THE YEAR that Dani comes home!

burgandyCandleDani.jpg

I just want Dani's parents to go after Floyd with all the evidence they have right now... I'm so impatient

Bumping for Dani, and adding a photo of her that is cute . . .

daniWithCatOnHerBack.png

Bumping for Dani. I just spent last 2 days in Michigan. I look out the window and wonder. Where could you be......sigh

Every time I see an article like this sadly I think.. could it be her? 11 miles from his parents house, 14 from Berkeley house.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...-body-after-extinguishing-fire-in-vacant-home

Edited to add distance from locations
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched this on fox2 and thought the same thing. The news stated badly decomposed and could have been there for a year . I will post link when they place one online.

Every time I see an article like this sadly I think.. could it be her? 11 miles from his parents house, 14 from Berkeley house.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...-body-after-extinguishing-fire-in-vacant-home

Edited to add distance from locations
I seen that also this morning. Sadly, Dani is the first I thought of. Waiting to hear more when autopsy results are done. Guess the body has been there for a long time. Sad.
Prayers, Light and Love [emoji179]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

It’s not her..

“Farmington Hills Police have confirmed it is not Danielle Ann Stislicki.

Thank you for continuing to keep her in mind as she remains missing since 12/3/2016.

#FindDani
FindDani.org”

It’s not her..

“Farmington Hills Police have confirmed it is not Danielle Ann Stislicki.

Thank you for continuing to keep her in mind as she remains missing since 12/3/2016.

#FindDani
FindDani.org”

While I feel a sense of relief after each one is confirmed as not being Dani, I know that closure and justice, which will come swiftly from the recovery of Danielle, is what is needed here. And whoever they are, they are all someones loved one.

Prayers to the stislicki family and prayers to the family of the remains . May it bring them closure.

I saw where Floyd’s wife/ex wife Eily Galloway passed away.

I saw where Floyd’s wife/ex wife Eily Galloway passed away.

Just saw that as well

Oh my. Do you have a link?

I just found an FB post from three hours ago. According to this post, it happened earlier today, so we will likely see a death notice, obituary, etc., something official, in the coming days.

My first reaction upon seeing 806mom’s post was pure sadness (thanks for the heads-up, 806), but now I find myself already (perhaps inappropriately) wondering and hoping maybe this will help bring Danielle home. I do not lean one way or another as to what EG may or may not have known; all I know is I hope and pray I will never be put into the position that she was, as I feel the same about the position Danielle’s loved ones have been put into.

Whatever the case may be, I hope she was at peace.

Not a popular opinion I'm sure, but EG was, IMO, Floyds first victim. I'm truly saddened that she never got to know real love, freedom, and peace from what FG subjected her to.

Now if we could give Dani the closure she so deserves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme