MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for the Stislicki's and Danielle! I'm hoping the new year brings resolution and closure to the undeserved pain and uncertainty Danielle's family is enduring! God bless you all! ❤

Thinking of Dani and all who love her and hoping that 2018 will bring the answers so desperately needed.

Address for FG

Charles Egeler Reception And Guidance Center
Floyd Galloway 442572
3855 Cooper St
Jackson, MI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Inmates cannot receive mail while they are at the Reception Center being processed. It would be best to wait until he's transferred to the facility where he will remain for awhile. All your letters will be opened and read by MDOC staff.

Thinking of Dani and her family today. Praying for closure and healing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every day i pray someone finds you, Danielle. Every day i pray for your Family.

I hope 2018 is the year justice is served. Happy new year to all

Actually they aren't allowed visitors unless by legal council or clergy. They can receive mail. If the mail comes after they've been transferred, it then gets forwarded.

Inmate Mailing Address:

[FONT=&amp]Inmate Name, ID Number
Charles Egeler Reception & Guidance Center
3855 Cooper St.
Jackson, MI 49201-7547[/FONT]

I'm really hoping we see some traction on this case this month.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saw 3 new Dani digital billboards this week around metro Detroit. Praying for answers!! [emoji172][emoji172]

Bumping for Dani and lighting her candle.

burgandyCandleDani.jpg

Every day, I go thorough my WS checklist. Every time I check this thread for Dani, my heart actually hurts.
We need so many more people like Dani on this earth (bubbly, kind, compassionate, creative and oh how I could go on), not one less.
Please let her come home now.

It makes me sad that this thread has gotten so quiet. I know it's tough when there aren't updates coming out, but I don't want anyone to quiet down. Find Dani!!!!!!!

My heart hurts for Dani, and her best friend and her mom/dad/sisters. :"(

You know, I’ve been thinking. does anyone know if it wS mentioned if they had cadaver dogs at Floyd Galloway’s house when they had that warrant for the house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You know, I’ve been thinking. does anyone know if it wS mentioned if they had cadaver dogs at Floyd Galloway’s house when they had that warrant for the house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That wasn’t reported in MSM. Though, it’s possible that they did since Danielle is presumed deceased, but the police have not given a reason why they believe this.

MSM did state that cadaver dogs were used in the search of Hines park.

Hello all, I just wanted to share with the class that I have spent my entire day reading through Dani's threads....I'm a truck driver, usually home every weekend, but I got stuck out on the road this weekend. Member "Ozoner" brought me here with his signature....I frequent "The Springfield Three" case, which happened in my hometown, and Ozoner posts there too. So curiosity brought me over here to look at something new....just wanted to offer prayers for all involved here, family and friends of Dani....may you all find peace and justice this new year.

-Curtis, from a silver Peterbilt in St. Louis :)

Hello all, I just wanted to share with the class that I have spent my entire day reading through Dani's threads....I'm a truck driver, usually home every weekend, but I got stuck out on the road this weekend. Member "Ozoner" brought me here with his signature....I frequent "The Springfield Three" case, which happened in my hometown, and Ozoner posts there too. So curiosity brought me over here to look at something new....just wanted to offer prayers for all involved here, family and friends of Dani....may you all find peace and justice this new year.

-Curtis, from a silver Peterbilt in St. Louis :)

Welcome Curtis! Glad to have you with us. You must have done a lot of reading today. We look forward to hearing any of your thoughts you'd like to share...

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member