MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd been waiting for an update from The Detroit News, as well.

Murder charge filed in Danielle Stislicki disappearance

A murder charge has been filed against a longtime suspect in the disappearance of Danielle Stislicki.

A charge of premeditated first-degree murder was filed Monday in 47th District Court in Farmington Hills against 32-year-old Floyd Russell Galloway, according to online court records...

You the bomb. Here it is
https://micourt.courts.michigan.gov...rtyTypeNumber=D01&caseType=FY&petitionNumber=

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 3.28.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 3.28.17 PM.png

WDIV has news at 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00. I'm sure the murder charge will be included in one, maybe all, of the evening news reports. I'll tune in. Here's web link in case anyone wants to watch live stream: www.clickondetroit.com

OT: Plenty of breaking news today as I celebrate my 9th anniversary on Websleuths (joined 3/4/2010).

WDIV has news at 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00. I'm sure the murder charge will be included in one, maybe all, of the evening news reports. I'll tune in. Here's web link in case anyone wants to watch live stream: www.clickondetroit.com

OT: Plenty of breaking news today as I celebrate my 9th anniversary on Websleuths (joined 3/4/2010).

Happy anniversary! I appreciate all the Metro Detroit and Michigan cases you post and keep updated.

Saw this news upon waking up and immediately had tears fill my eyes. For one reason or another, I feel connected to Dani and her family and this is the case I care most about. I'm so pleased her family is on their way to getting some form of justice, but so incredibly angry that she isn't with us anymore.

I was thinking about Dani yesterday and praying for justice. It may have taken a long time to get here but it’s finally happening. I hope this evil subhuman will tell Dani’s family where she is. Such a bittersweet day for the Stislicki family. So many prayers said for you precious Dani. Finally we can all breathe again and know that justice will be served.

Maybe FRGjr will plead guilty to include allocution, avoid trial, and spare his family; however, if loved ones choose to pay an attorney because FRGjr prefers to go to trial, their testimony in public court and the testimony in public court of former in-laws surrounding the activity after 5pm, December 2, 2016 would be welcome.

Yes congrats BDE!!!

Maybe FRGjr will plead guilty to include allocution, avoid trial, and spare his family; however, if loved ones choose to pay an attorney because FRGjr prefers to go to trial, their testimony in public court and the testimony in public court of former in-laws surrounding the activity after 5pm, December 2, 2016 would be welcome.

He will probably plead down to second degree murder. First degree is hard to prove on circumstantial evidence alone but it’s a great prosecutorial tool to get someone to give you information they’d otherwise not give up since it comes with a mandatory life w/o parole sentence.

He will probably plead down to second degree murder. First degree is hard to prove on circumstantial evidence alone but it’s a great prosecutorial tool to get someone to give you information they’d otherwise not give up since it comes with a mandatory life w/o parole sentence.
If FG is allowed to plead to second degree murder, the advantage is of course that he won’t drag Dani’s family (and his own) through a trial and any appeals. I don’t know if that is likely though. My opinion is that the Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office is really tough on murderers, maybe the toughest in the state. I don’t think they will back away from a first degree murder trial. That’s just my opinion so I don’t have any metrics or firm data to back that up, but based on conversations with attorneys who have worked in the state and trials we’ve watched go through Oakland County vs other counties.

FG stalked Dani at her office and then set a trap for her the night she disappeared. Dani’s disappearance and murder absolutely fits the description of premeditated. Strongly. He is a violent predator and deserves a sentence of LWOP. No other women should ever be threatened by him again. So I am hoping there is no plea offer.

Glad he has been charged - and I, too, and not hoping for a plea. I can see where it would be better for Danielle's family, but I really hope they hold this monster to the fire for what he has done.

Channel 4 report at noon: Karen Drew is in Lansing for the announcement of murder charge at 1:45 (Eastern). Dani's parents and two of her sisters are on their way to Lansing. Dani's remains have not been found, but Michigan Attorney General has significant circumstantial evidence for first degree premeditated homicide charge. WDIV live stream link for presser in post #855. Additional coverage of the case later today at 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00 on Channel 4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member